Kai Bai Bo + Dare

We'll Make History [SEMI-HIATUS]

I keep writing long chapters these days.. LOL enjoy ! ;D 

______________________________________

"Then why do yo-", "she wasn't crying ! She was only tearing up from laughing to hard .. I teared up too", you helped Chung Ae.

Chung Ae looked at you with thankful eyes. She didn't like it when anyone knew she was crying.

Even if it was her brother.

Sehun raised a brow, "A-arraso..", he turned away and started talking to Luhan again.

Good thing Luhan was talking to Tao earlier so he didn't hear anything.

"Thank you ____. I don't like it when my brother knows I cry..", she gave you hug.

"No problem", you smiled. "That's what friends are for right ?". Chung Ae smiled then nodded.

Suddenly the lights turned off and a single light popped up.

It was Chen holding his cell phone under his chin and doing a derp face.

"Let play a game girls and boys", he started coming closer to everyone keeping his derp face on.

But with the light shone under his face, it made it look scary.

Xiumin started hiding behind the blankets and shivering.

"What game Mr.Kimmmm ?", Chanyeol and Baekhyun asked playfully.

Everyone chuckled lightly.

You couldn't see anything in the room except for Chen and the light shining under him

You could see peoples'  faces a bit from the dim light that shone through the blinds of the window though.

Chen locked his phone which made it all dark. You felt like someone was hovering above you.

Chen opened his phone again and he appeared right behind you where your shoulder is.

You jumped then squealed. Chen scared you.

"Let's tell..", he started creeping behind everyone.

"Scary stories. HoooOoOoOooo". Baekhyun got up and helped Chen.

He went to the light switch and started switching it on and off make the lights flash. "Stop it Baekkie !", Chanyeol rolled around on the floor, 'scared'.

"H-how about kai bai bo then who ever loses has to be given a dare?", Chung Ae asked.

"Yeah ! That's funner and not scary !", Xiumin threw the covers off him and jumped to the ground.

Everyone got out of their blankets and formed a circle. Baekhyun the lights and joined the circle.

Chen stood there with his head hung, "fineeee ", he joined the circle.

"Ready?.. Kai bai bo !", Chen started and everyone else chanted along.

It was scissor and paper.

9 people chose paper and 5 chose scissor.

Luckily, you were one of the scissors.

The 9 people had to verse each other now.

"Kai bai bo!", they chanted again.

Everyone chose the 3 types so they had to do a re-do. ( A/N : I hope that made sense LOL )

"Kai bai bo!", Kai continued .

Rock, scissors. 7 rock, 2 scissors.

The two scissors were Baekhyun and Xiumin.

Baekhyun and Xiumin and started shaking. "K-kai bai bo !", Xiumin continued.

Xiumin's eyes widened.. "Yeeessss !! ", he started cheering and running around the room then started jumping on the bed.

Chanyeol started chuckling evily. "I have a dare ", he did a derp face.

"Aigoo..", Baekhyun started rubbing his forehead. "I dare you to dance to 'satisfation' and your light switch dance you showed us once and let us record it", he smiled evily .

"B-but..", " no buts !", Chanyeol raised a finger.

Few minutes later, the room was full of laughter and loud music.

Chanyeol, being the happy virus he is, he rolled on the floor laughing holding his stomach.

Everyone else was laughing with a group or partner or themselves, other than that everyone was cracking up.

Baekhyun seemed to enjoy himself. His enthusiasm made you laugh even more.

Through the flashing light you could see Sehun laughing, even though his adorable smile would melt your insides, you kept on laughing.

You and Chung Ae held onto each other laughing. You didn't notice you were still staring at Sehun.

Few seconds later you guys made eye contact which almost made your laughing stop but it didn't.

You looked at Sehun more closely and he was basically tearing up.

Few minutes later... "Kai ba-", "Pff-pffff-AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA", Sehun interrupted the game.

Everyone looked at him and started cracking up again, remembering what just happened few minutes ago.

"Hes so cute and child-like. I wish I could pinch his ch- aigoo ! stop thinking about that _____." You frowned but the laughing interrupted your frown.

"Whooooooo~ arraso.. LET'S GET BACK TO THE GAME.", Suho yelled over the laughing.

Everyone tried calming theirselves down but ended up snorting and cracking up again.

100 YEARS LATER.

Still laughing.

After a few real minutes, everyone finally stopped laughing and got back to the game.

There were so many more dares after that.

Lay dared Xiumin to play chubby bunny with buns.

Everyone actually went down stairs and cooked some buns.

He fit 3 .  Well.. 2 and half.

There were many laughes there too.

Luhan dared Sehun to give his sister a meaning-ful sibling-ly love hug and kiss on her forehead.

You sat there watching that dare with a small smile on your face.

You were actually a bit jealous but you didn't want to admit it. They were siblings after all.

Tao dared Kris to make 2 sentences and say them in his 4 languages that he knows.

It was really impressing, he was so smart and speaked each language so fluently.

Kris lost again, so Suho dared him to do a model runway for everyone. He felt like a bad leader since he kept losing.

But everyone had a blast.

There were a lot of other dares.

You were hesitating and shaking. You and Chanyeol were the two people left.

If you lost, you would be given a dare.

You closed your eyes. "Kai bai bo!", you chose scissors.

You opened one eye at a time and saw Chanyeol had rock.

Everyone started oh-ing. Your heart started to beat faster, you were scared what dare you would be given.

"I dare you to kiss Sehun !", a voice from came somewhere. You and Sehun's eyes' widened almost as big as D.O's.

Unfortunately the person who gave the dare WAS D.O. Chung Ae's eyes widened too.

"My brother?", she though to herself in her mind.

Chanyeol's eyes were wider than the 3 of you.

"S-sehun? Kiss? .. ____?!", he jealously thought.

"Ah.. I- um..", you stuttered.

You didn't wanna do this dare but you did at the same time.

Chanyeol and Luhan stepped aside revealing Sehun behind them and he awkwardly and slowly stepped forward.

You took small awkward steps toward him. Soon,  you guys were face to face.

Everyone started crowding around you guys and some popped their heads really close to you and Sehun which made it more awkwardly.

You guys leaned closer, you closed your eyes in embarressment and discomfort.

"Damn you D.O", you sobbed inside your mind. 

"But I love you at the same time for making me do this..", you admitted to yourself.

"Aigoo.. Do I .. Like S-sehun?", you stared into his eyes and leaned closer.

You had to tippy toe a bit to reach his height. Sehun stood there awkwardly but also leaned in.

"Aigoo.. do I HAVE to do this..?", he felt his heart beat faster.

"You don't have to do it you know !", Chanyeol blurted out.

It seemed like he read Sehun's mind.

Chanyeol widened his eyes to his sudden words.

You and Sehun returned to normal.

"Of course they have to do it ! Its a dare.", D.O clicked his tongue and winked.

"I-um.. I-I-fine.", Chanyeol sighed.

You looked at Sehun again and already found him leaning closer.

"D-does he .. Want to do it ?", you stared at him.

You hesitated.

"Kiss Sehun", those words echoed in your mind.

You leaned in closer.

As soon as you got half an inch away from his lips, you dodged them and kissed his cheek.

Even with one peck, you felt electricity run through your body and fireworks exploding in your heart.

Sehun was stunned. He thought you were gonna kiss him on the lips.

You started blushing and turned as red as a tomato.

"Sh-she's so cute when he's blushing.", he had an urge to smile but kept a straight face.

"Sehun. Stop it. You can't like ____.", he forced himself.

"What was that ! That was no real kiss girlfriend !", you heard Tao yell and snap.

Suddenly you felt your lips on someone else's. No other than Sehun.

But you also felt like your head was being push.

You felt stronger electricity run through your body and the fireworks started to explode non-stop.

You felt like your legs were melting.

Your heart was beating as fast as ever.

You. Were. Kissing. Sehun. And on the lips too.

You never wanted this moment to end.

Chanyeol stood there watching you guys, heartbroken.

He finally wanted to admit it. He wanted to admit that he liked you but he had bad timing.

Sehun kissed you before him.

"aish... I wanted to be the first.. IF I would be the first.. Did ____ used to have a boyfri-", the cheering interrupted Chanyeol's thoughts.

You and Sehun stood there locking gazes with each other for what felt like forever.

Your face was as red as a tomato, if it was possible, even redder.

Sehun had a huge urge to smile, but he didn't know why.

"D-do I like you ____-ah?", he asked himself.

Suddenly his eyes turned soft and glimmery.

Sehun unlocked gazes and turned to Chanyeol.

"S-so.. How was it ?", Chanyeol asked scared.

Sehun shrugged. He didn't want to show that he.. actually liked it.

Chanyeol let out a quiet sigh of relief.

"It was just a dare.. And it didn't mean anything to Sehun.. Right?", Chanyeol glanced at Sehun once more before going over to talk to you.

_________________________________________________

THE KISS SCENE . WEEEEEEE~ Even though it wasn't out of love it's still a kiss right ? :D 2 KISSES IN ONE ! I've been wanting to post this earlier but the site was done so yeah ..