Prepare

We'll Make History [SEMI-HIATUS]

"Waeyo?", you whined. Feeling kinda surprised and feeling great sorrow because your parents said no to going on the trip with Sehun and his family. You've asked them a million times, over and over again but you couldn't seem to convince them.

There was something real strange about how they were acting though. Their declines didn't seem real. It didn't seem like they were saying it from the heart.

 

You sighed then opened your mouth to speak. "Umma, appa, please tell me why you won't allow me to go. It'll be a great way to get closer with Sehun's family excluding Sehun and Chung Ae", you said, putting on the most depressed face you could make.You honestly wanted to go on the vacation with him just to try to get on Mrs.Oh's good side. You had no idea why she hated you much. You never did anything wrong that affected her.

 

"Please tell me why." You were begging your parents in front of the front door while Sehun stayed in the living room,  waiting for the results. Listening to every single word.

Umma and Jong Yung made eye contact then sighed.

One sigh louder than the other's. What Umma and Appa confessed next surprised you greatly. Now you were sure you really needed to find out why Mrs.Oh hated you so much and try getting onto her good side. It took awhile for them to discuss then they finally spoke.

 

Umma sighed, "fine.. Mrs.Oh called me and told me to not allow you to go on the vacation with them. I asked her why but she interrupted and said no ifs or buts were allowed." You looked at her, shocked, going crazy on the inside.

 

"She really is a scary woman..she has claws. Rawr.", Jong Yung said, a hint of a scared tone was added in his voice. "She really is", Sehun fakely weeped at the entrance of the living room.

 

"I feel you, Sehun!", Jong Yung wiped a fake tear and they started to run into each others arms in slow motion.

 

"Ahem.", Umma cleared , stopping their little slo-mo dramatic hug, in the middle.

"How do you know she has claws, huh?", Umma asked Jong Yung. Busted?

 

"Um.. I don't ?", Jong Yung quietly answered.

 

"What was that?", Umma raised a hand behind her ear, signaling him to say it louder.

 

"I don't know!", he lied.

 

"Yeah.. I don't believe you.", Umma whipped her head away and stomped upstairs with Jong Yung chasing after her.

 

"Jagiya! You're the one with the claws! Rawr?", he yelled.

 

"Umma ! So, can I go?" You shouted before she disappeared upstairs.

 

"Yeah yeah yeah" She yelled back but continued stomping.

 

You heard the bedroom door slam. You cheered after the slam then jumped happily to Sehun. He hugged you and you hugged back, tightly. "I really need to get onto your mothers good side.. Why does she hate me so much?", you asked Sehun.

 

"I don't know. Anyways, just forget about it and let's go upstairs and sort out your clothes, arraso?", Sehun smiled.

You hesitated to nod but just nodded anyways. "Alright, let's go"

 

You and Sehun went up stairs and once you walked through the door you immediately went straight to your closet and Sehun went straight your bed and laid down on it. In a matter of seconds, you threw half of your closet onto your bed almost covering Sehun.

 

"Ou I like this dress", he held up a dress, smiling. You stopped throwing your clothes and you looked back, a smile slowly forming on your lips. He was holding the dress which he bought you the day he took you to Myeongdeong.

 

"I like it too".

 

"You should bring this to the Dominican Republic", Sehun smiled.

 

"Of course I will!", you quietly giggled. "In fact, I'll wear it when we go onto the plane!". "Aein-ah.", you slightly blushed calling him that.

 

"Yes?", he quickly answered. You smiled then looked back at your half-full closet.

 

"Can you please go knock on my parents' door and ask for a suitcase please?", you asked while looking through a bunch of clothes. After you called him "aein" you stopped throwing clothes and immediately got shy.

 

"Okay..", he simply said then took a bunch of clothes off of him and went off the bed, trudging to the door. You smiled slightly  hearing him walk out but you suddenly heard his footsteps stop. "Aein", he said quietly then continued walking. You slowly smiled and buried your face in your clothes.

 

Sehun approached the door and listened before knocking. He breathed out and and then knocked a couple times, waiting for an answer. "Come in!", Jong Yung shouted. Sehun opened the door and then peeked in. Jong Yung and Umma were lying on the bed together, casually watching TV.

 

Whoa, they make up fast.. Sehun thought. "Yes dear, what would you like?", Umma asked.

 

"______ asked me to get a suitcase for her.", Sehun said shyly.

 

"Oh, its in there", Jong Yung pointed to the closet with a warm smile on his face. Sehun looked over to where he was pointing to and then looked back at him.

 

"Ah, kamsahamnida", Sehun bowed then walked over to the closet. He shyly opened the closet door and the closet light. The suitcase was on the floor placed at the back of the closet. Sehun went over to it and picked it up thinking he'd easily pick it up like a strong man but the surprising weight pulling on his arms knocked him down and he fell into a hidden room.

 

Umma and Jong Yung heard a thud coming from the closet and quickly rushed over to check on Sehun. Sehun was lying on top of the suitcase, stunned at the secret room and his mouth was gaped open in awe. Jong Yung shooed Umma away then helped Sehun up.

 

After Jong Yung introduced Sehun to the hidden office, they sat on a couch and started talking. "So how are you and ______ ?", Jong Yung asked.

 

"Very well", Sehun smiled.

 

"You're treating her well?-Making her happy?-Listening to her problems?-You didn't promise her anything you might not be able to do, right?", Jong Yung suddenly asked a load of questions.

 

"U-um", Sehun stuttered, starting to feel afraid.

 

"Because you know very well what I would do if you broke her heart, hurt her or make her cry.", Jong Yung ‘threatened’ him and came up closer to Sehun.

 

"N-neh. I know very well..", Sehun gulped.

 

"Well, You better", Jong Yung's eyes darkened. Sehun began to start shivering like a scared little puppy. Jong Yung suddenly burst out laughing and his friendly aura came back. Sehun sat there, confused.

 

"I'm joking. Just make sure she's happy. If you ever hurt her, make her cry or break her heart, you need to end it before things get worse, alright? Trust me. Even though she may seem like an egg that's hard to crack, she's actually very sensitive.", Jong Yung said.

 

"Yes sir, I will keep all that in mind", Sehun bowed his head.

 

"You're a good kid", Jong Yung smiled then stood up.

 

"Alright. Now go take that suitcase to _____ like a man." Jong Yung lightly hit Sehun's arm. Sehun stood up then bowed one last time.

 

"Thank you", he said before leaving and dragging the suitcase with him. He dragged the suitcase all the way to your room. While he was gone, you finished sorting everything out and cleaned everything up neatly. Once he got to your room, he dropped the suitcase and plopped stomach down on your bed, exaggerating his panting.

 

It was like he carried a piano up a mountain. He looked up and saw many piles of clothes folded neatly and stacked nicely on the floor. "Whoa..", he sat up.

 

"That was 'fast' " You giggled then went over to the suitcase and opened it.

 

"Wanna help?", you asked.

"..fine..", Sehun frowned then dragged his body around.

 

"I'm just joking.", you said as you stood up.

 

"You've done enough by carrying this suitcase here. Thank you", you bent down then kissed his cheek. He smiled then laid back down.

"Thank you aein-ah". You rolled your eyes then smiled, walking over to a pile of clothes and picking it up to put in the suitcase. After finishing up packing everything you needed for the trip, you and Sehun carried the suitcase down the stairs together and chilled for a bit before leaving. You guys ate and watched a bit of TV.

 

After finishing your business at home, you called Umma and Jong Yung down to bid them goodbye before leaving. After saying bye to your parents, you and Sehun carried the suitcase down the steps together again. Everytime he helped you carry it, he would try to hold your hand or touched your hand but pretended he didn't do anything.

 

After getting to the bottom of the steps, you guys pulled out the pull-handle and began to pull it but stopped in your tracks when you heard the door open behind you. "I'm sorry. Do you need a ride?", Jong Yung asked. You guys looked at each other and said "no" in unison.

 

You guys wanted to spend some time together even though it was kind of a long way there and it was windy and cold but still had each other. You guys got to a slippery up-hillish path and both of you almost slipped. Being the very clumsy person you are, you slipped of course and landed on your stomach.

 

The wind started to blow and something suddenly hit your face. "Ow..", you groaned since it hit you on your right eye. It was.. A bell. One of those small jingle bells with a thick red velvet strap tied to it.

 

"Are you okay?", Sehun quickly asked after seeing something hit your face. He helped you up and you quickly grabbed the bell as you got up.

 

"Yeah..", you said as you stared at the single bell.

 

"What's that?", Sehun asked. "A bell.", you looked up at him.

 

"Where'd it come from?.. That was so random", you said then shrugged. You guys continued walking as you gripped the bell in your right palm, tightly. You guys finally arrived, cold but also sweaty.

 

"I'm home", Sehun semi-yelled. You both slipped off your shoes and Sehun helped you carry your suitcase up the tiny steps. Sehun's mother was in the middle of the living room packing her clothes. The house was a mess compared to this morning.

 

"I bought the ticket for your little girlfriend already. Her mother called me and told me that she's coming so yeah", she said while rushing up her packing.

 

"Are you guys hungry? There's food in the kitchen", Mrs.Oh continued.

 

"No we just ate but thank you", Sehun slightly bowed then took your hand to drag you away. You opened your mouth to say "thank you" but Sehun dragged you away before you could saying anything.

 

"Hey. I need to say thank you too" you furrowed your brows. He looked at you oddly for a while before letting go of your hand then you walked back and bowed.

 

"Thank you for letting me come with you and your family" You said, trying to contain your nervousness. She looked up at you with invisible lasers shooting out, heavy bumps under her eyes and visible sweat on her forehead. "Yeah, Sure" she replied to you, flatly but continued to pack her things.

 

 

 

"Do you need any help packing?" you asked.

She started to pack faster and shoved in everything, closed the suitcase then stood up, groaning from the pain of her sore legs. She was kneeling for the entire time. It seemed like she didn't want your help at all.

 

"No. I'm done. Thanks for asking though" she rested her hand on your shoulder for a split second then quickly took it off and paced away into the kitchen as she leaned her suitcase against the wall along the way.

 

You sighed in frustration then went back to the hall you left Sehun in. He was gone.

You were starting to getting worried whether or not he was mad at you or something.

You went to the washroom and changed into your long flowy dress then searched all over the house for him.

The last place you looked was his bedroom. As soon you were about to open the door, Chung Ae crashed into you and gave you a tight happy bear hug.

 

 

"Yay! You're coming?!" Chung Ae yelled unnecessarily then hugged you tighter.

You laughed and groaned in pain and tried to hug back. "Yup!"

 

"Yay yay yay yay yay~" she continuously sang and chanted, jumping up and down happily.

You laughed then joined her.

You heard a door creak in your right ear.

 

"What's with all this yay-yaying going on out here?" Sehun stood at his bedroom door, holding a suitcase with his packed things in one hand and leaning on the door frame with his other arm.

You and Chung Ae stopped jumping then looked at him.

 

"_____'s coming with us on vacation !" Chung Ae grinned widely.

 

"Oh, yeah" Sehun smiled then kissed you on the cheek. "I thought you were mad at me.." You said quietly then looked down at the ground and around.

 

"Why would I be mad at you?", he furrowed his eyebrows. "You were just trying to be polite and get on my mom's good side and I understand that. You can't be rude to elders right?", he smiled then kissed you on the cheek again.

 

You and Sehun completely forgot Chung Ae was in front of you guys.

You guys looked at Chung Ae after noticing and there was a derped grossed out expression on her face.

You and Sehun giggled quietly.

It seemed as if she was spaced out.

 

"Hello~ earth to Chung Ae?" you waved a hand in front of her face.

 

"Alright everyone, it's time to go" Mr Oh shouted so loud from somewhere in the house that it echoed throughout the entire house.

 

Chung Ae snapped back to reality. "You lovey dovey people" she shook her head then blowed her bangs as her heavy feet walked away to her bedroom to get her suitcase.

She started mumbling to herself about not having a boyfriend.

 

Mr and Mrs Oh came out from the kitchen and walked past you and Sehun like they didn't see you guys.

You and Sehun walked together to the front door where Mr and Mrs Oh were waiting for the rest of everyone.

There was a car beep from outside.

 

"Alright children, the mini van is here. I'm going to go out and pack everything into the trunk and get everything set. Everyone stay inside and stay warm until I give the signal to come out" Mr. Oh nodded to everyone then opened the door and dragged everyones suitcases out the front door.

 

The wheels of the suitcases were slamming wildly on the steps and the sound started fading as Mrs. Oh closed the door.

Now, you, Sehun, and Mrs.Oh were standing awkwardly together in the silence.

 

A second later, Chung Ae came to the front with her tight-packed suitcase and dragged her suitcase down the steps to the front door, making a loud ruckus in the silent house.

 

" Ayo Wassup guys!" She yelled loudly once again.

 

Mrs. Oh stared at her weirdly while you and Sehun normally replied back to her. "Ayo wassup !"

Mrs. Oh turned her gaze to you and Sehun then looked at you guys oddly.

 

"How do you guys say that?", she asked quietly.

It was so weird for her to sound quiet. She was always loud and roaring.

 

"Say what?" Chung Ae asked.

 

"Ah no waz apeu gaiseu?" She tried imitating You, Sehun and Chung Ae.

 

You and Sehun giggled a little while Chung Ae bursted out laughing. "HAHAHAHA oh mother."

"Shut it!" She started looking in another direction, feeling embarrassed because of her horrible pronunciation.

 

"Its okay mom. Say it with me ! Ay-oh-was-sup"

 

"Ah-oh-was-soup" Mrs Oh tried to repeat after Chung Ae.

 

"No, no! Ay ! Ay! Not ah" she reminded her mom.

 

"Ay-oh?" She corrected.

 

"Yes! You’re getting it ! Now say wats-sup"

After a minute of ayo-wassup lessons, Mrs. Oh finally started to get it.

 

"Ayo Was-sup", she repeated on her own.

 

"Yay mom! You got it" Chung Ae bear hugged her mom proudly .

 

"You weird children" she shook her head as she forced Chung Ae's arms off her body.

 

"We're weird? You're the one who--" BEEP BEEP

2 loud beeps came from outside. Maybe thats the signal.

 

"Thats the signal. Let's go!", Mrs. Oh opened the door then hurried down the steps.

You and Sehun followed behind her.

 

Mrs.Oh suddenly stopped in her tracks then threw the keys to Chung Ae, yelling "Lock the door slow-poke!".

Mrs.Oh ran to the mini van and sat in the passengers seat then threw her body all over the place. Gesturing some random gang signs. "Ayo Wassup Mitter Oh. You bomb ye. Peaceu" she nodded her head to him then slammed her chest with her fist two times and did a peace sign.

 

Luckily for her-- you, Sehun and Chung Ae didn’t come fast enough to see her embarrassing actions.

Once everyone was ready and set in the car, you guys started to drive off. You watched as Sehun's house distanced and soon you would be far from Seoul.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Awe yee~ Uh-huh~  it's mah birthday~ Tomorrow~ I'm turning 15~ Oh my gosh~ Fine-uh-ly~ This is sup~ posed to be~ A song~ But I can't rhyme~ But that's okay~ Hope all of you~ have a great day~ take care guise (: ~ Buh-buh-bye !~