Musical

We'll Make History [SEMI-HIATUS]

                 { 1 month later }

       Seoul's Performing Arts Centre.

Cho Bae was dressed up in flashy korean pop band clothes.

You guys were in the store Two Moons last month because it was for her play, they were doing k-pop acts and skits.

It was more of a musical though since they had to sing k-pop songs.

Cho Bae had to dress up as one of the guys from Super Junior, Kyuhyun. 

Before the show started she kept telling you about how nervous she was.

"Its alright Cho Bae. Fighting !", she chimed.

"Fighting!", she nervously said.

The first group was BIGBANG.

There were 5 guys dressed up in their clothing.

They were doing the ALIVE album look.

One person did their long hair like G-Dragon.

There was a buff looking guy who spiked up their hair like Taeyang and someone painted a few tattoos on the person.

One person spray painted their hair one and combed it to the over the eye look like Daesung.

A person who looked a bit similiar had the same hair style as Seungri

. He had the earring that Seungri had in fantastic baby.

It was a clip on though. 

Someone also spray painted their hair blue like T.O.P.

They performed the song Fantastic Baby and did some small skits that made people laugh.

It was pretty convincing.

The next group was Girls Generation.

They walked out to the stage and you actually thought that they were the real SNSD girls .

It looked so real. All of the girls' skins were clear and smooth looking.

They were also very pretty and slim.

They performed the song The Boys.

You kept watching them and you started to feel insecure.

They were so pretty and skinny but you were just average.

The next group was Super Junior. Cho Bae had to perform now.

You were getting excited. You felt like you were going to jump out of your seat any moment.

They had to perform Super Junior's, Sorry Sorry.

The audience was actually singing along with them.

It felt like you were at a concert .

You laughed and smiled the whole time they were performing and whenever Cho Bae speaked during the skit.

She was being pretty serious but that low-man voice of hers made you laugh everytime she spoke.

The following groups were TVXQ, B2ST, 2NE1, f(x), SHINee, Miss A and FTISLAND.

It was fun seeing the play/musical cause you got to see some of your favourite bands as parodys .

After all the groups were performed, there was a quick intermission before the host gives a thanks and ends the show.

You picked up the flower bouquet from infront of you and made your way backstage.

There were two small body guards infront of the entrances and exits backstage guarding it so no one can interfere.

You went up to the scrawny body guard and innocently asked him if you could go inside.

"No.", he snapped with a blank face on.

You spotted Cho Bae cross to the other side, behind the body guards shoulder.

"Ah! Cho Bae ! Help me !", you pleaded .

Cho Bae went over to you and the body guard, "Mr.Choi, don't worry ! She's my friend", she did her little puppy eyes.

He nodded his head and let you go backstage.

"Komawo ! You did really good. I was almost fully convinced that you were the really Kyuhyun", you both laughed.

She cleared , "i mean.. hohoho", she laughed in a lower voice.

You both laughed again.

" Oh! Almost forgot.", you handed her the bouquet of flowers with a big smile on your face.

"Omo ! Thank you so much ______ !", she politely grabbed the flowers out of your hand and smelled them.

"They smell good too! I'm going to put them in my bath", she smiled proudly admitting she bathed like that.

You chuckled.

You looked around and saw a bunch of people that looked similiar to the k-pop bands.

You were amazed at how accurate they looked and how the dances were.

There was a long beep that signaled everyone to go back to there seats.

"I have to go ! But good job", you gave her a thumbs up then ran all the way back to your seat.

The host tapped lightly on the microphone. "Is this on? Arraso!", he clapped his hands together.

"Thank you so much everyone for coming to our play ! We had a lot of fun practicing, rehearsing and doing this performance today. I also hope that you all enjoyed it as well. I would also want to make one more announcement.". There was a short silence.

"I would like to congratulate and give an award to a very dedicated and great student from our program... Kim Cho Bae !", you raised your brows in shock.

You had a wide smile on your face and were clapping harder than any other person in the audience.

"This is the first time Cho Bae has joined our program but she has been a very dedicated and bright student. We are very glad to have her.", he smiled.

A woman in a flowy red dress walked out from backstage holding a big award.

It was bigger than Cho Bae's head. She handed it to Cho Bae and shook her hand.

The lady smiled at her and walked back backstage.

Cho Bae felt like she wanted to tear up from the joy and happiness.

"Would you like to say any words Cho Bae?", the host smiled.

She nodded her head. "I-i am so grateful to have such wonderful people in my life and happy to get this award. Even though its not a huge reward like an oscar or a music award, this award means a lot to me. I would like to thank my parents .. And my best friend ______ for being there for me", one tear rolled down her cheek and she stepped aside for the host to talk again.

"Thank you Cho Bae", he smiled at her.

"This has been the end of our performance. Hope everyone comes to the performance we're holding next year. Kamsahamnida! Good night everyone. Drive safely.".

The lights and everyone got up from the chairs and lined up to go out the door.

You were waiting for Cho Bae to get her things.

She walked out the backstage and saw you waiting for her.

You saw her running towards you and you gave her a hug.

"Komawo.", she thanked you.

" For what?", you asked quietly.

"For being my friend of course", she let out a deep breath and pulled away.

"Come on ! Let's go home and rest. You must be tired.", you insisted.

"Ani. Let's walk around for alittle and get some fresh air.", she grinned.

You nodded your head and you guys headed out the door.

The lobby of the centre was packed but you guys made it through the crowd .

You guys walked out the door and saw an arm stop you and Cho Bae from walking.

The guy's face was covered by the dark light.

He stepped out.

"Chanyeol?! How did you know we were here?", you asked surprised.

"You texted me and told me !", he chimed.

"Bwoh? When I did I..", he took out his phone and showed you the text.

You did tell him.

"Maybe I was having to much fun to remember telling you that.?", you raised your arms.

Chanyeol chuckled.

"Cho Bae, you did great tonight !", he smiled widely.

"Congrats on winning the award !", he opened his arms signaling her to hug him.

She awkwardly took the hug and Chanyeol suddenly gave her a bear hug.

Cho Bae started to blush and her face turned as red as a tomato.

Even though it was dark and you couldn't see clearly, You could slightly she Cho Bae was blushing a lot.

Chanyeol pulled away and smiled. She smiled back.

She was getting many butterflies in her stomach.

Chanyeol was over friendly with everyone so it was hard to tell if he likes someone.

"Let's go drink some bubble tea !", Chanyeol suggested.

You and Cho Bae looked at each other.

"Arraso !".

You called the chauffer to pick you guys up.

He got there in less than 5 minutes somehow.

You asked if he could take you guys to the nearest bubble tea place.

You guys hopped out of the car.

"Thank you!", you cried and he drove away.

You guys got into the bubble tea cafe and sat down at a table.

You and Cho Bae sat beside each other while Chanyeol sat on the other side alone.

The waitress came and asked for your orders.

You ordered a Taro slushy with a mixture of pearls and coconut jelly.

Cho Bae ordered a honeydew milk tea with a mixture and Chanyeol ordered a watermelon slushy with coconut jelly only.

While you guys waited for your bubble tea, you and Cho Bae were talking to each other while Chanyeol was lonely.

He leaned on his left hand and looked out the window letting out a quiet sigh.

He closed his eyes and slowly turned his head to the left.

He spotted you smiling.

He sat there leaning on his left hand and examining your features.

He creeped a small grin.

"She looks so beautiful..", he thought out loud.

He widened his eyes and quickly covered his mouth.

You turned your head to look at him. "Hmm?", you asked.

"Oh.. Uh nothing ! Its just uh..", he scrambled his eyes around the table looking for something.

He held up a pattern decorated tissue.

"This ! Looks so beautiful.. ! yeah. Look at the unique designs and flowers and laces. The material is so soft and soothing. It just brushes through your fingers.. Its like art ", he said in a showcase voice.

You and Cho Bae looked at each other and started laughing.

Chanyeol blushed lightly and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Bwoh? Its true!", he cried.

You reached over the table and patted his back. "I know it is Chanyeol", you smiled at him.

"Her smile..", he swallowed deeply and smiled back.

Right on time the waitress came back with your bubble teas.

"Oh look! The drinks are here!", Chanyeol pointed to the waitress coming, trying to change the subject.

You and Cho Bae laughed again.

The waitress set the drinks on the table.

You guys grabbed your flavours and started drinking them.

For the rest of the time you guys spent the time talking, gossiping, laughing and making jokes.