Bad Day After All

We'll Make History [SEMI-HIATUS]

After I arrived at school, I locked my bike up to the bike rack and ran inside the school. I couldn't find Cho Bae on the first floor so I went up to the second floor.. nothing.

Third, nothing again.. She's nowhere to be found and she won't pick up her phone or text me .

I went to the spot she would always hang out at to do her thinking and everything, the garden on the 4th floor of the school.

Yet again, she wasn't there. I sighed and sat down on a chair waiting for the bell to ring. Cho Bae crept from behind a shrub and tippy toed over to me, "BOO!", she cried.

You fell backwards in the chair you were sitting on, "Y-yah ! you scared me !", you pouted trying to get up.

Cho Bae started laughing, " Were you worried when you couldn't find me?", she asked.

"Of course ! You called me in the morning then you wouldn't answer you phone and weren't anywhere to be found!", you cried rubbing your in slight pain.

Cho Bae chuckled, "Haha. Mianhe. but you were smart enough to come look for me at my usual spot.", she smiled. 

 

 

Briinnggg ! 

 

The bell rang. "Ah, the warning bell. I gotta get to english ! Bye !", Cho Bae said running off. "Arraso ! Bye !", you shouted. Then you ran downstairs to socials.

___________________________________________________________

 

The end of the last class of the year was nearing. You tapped theend of your pen on the desk waiting for 5 minutes to pass. "Aiish.. Last day of school and we still have to do work", you thought to yourself and signed. You spent minutes daydreaming and 5 minutes passed before you knew it.

 

Briinnggg!                  

 

The last bell of the year! All the students cheered and screaming in excitement.

The teacher clapped her hands together, "Arraso ! Have a great summer everyone and be safe!", she yelled over the cheering of the students.

Everyone rushed out the door and made their way to their lockers. I went to my locker and cleaned up the remaining things I had shoved them into my backpack.

I closed my locker and rested a hand on it examining it like it was the last time i would ever see it again.

I made my way to Cho Bae but then I got a phone call.. From my mom! I picked up the phone, "Umma?", I asked confused. "_____, please come home soon. I need to tell you something important", she sounded weak.

"Ah.. I'm coming.", I answered, hanged up the phone and ran outside to my bike

 

Really sorry it's so short and boring. I guarantee it will become better and ill try to make it longer !