Last Day of School

We'll Make History [SEMI-HIATUS]

 

Annyeong ! This is my first time writing a fanfic ! so im really sorry if i bore you in the beginning or if it's too short :/ But I promise it'll build up once we get further into the story.
 
 
 
I woke up to the ringing of my cellphone. I looked at the clock and it was 6:45 AM, right on time. I picked up the phone and answered groggily, "yeoppesayo?", then a cheerful tone answered back.
 
It was Cho Bae ! "Good morning sleepy head ! Wake up! It's the last day of school!", she chimed.
 
I shot up from my bed and my eyes opened immediantely, "omo, oh yeah ! Bye Bae ! I gotta get ready. See you in school.", "Alright, bye _______".
 
You hung up and threw your phone on the bed then danced around your tiny room celebrating the last day of school. Time flew by 15 minutes and all you did was dance around your room and brush your teeth.
 
After brushing your teeth, you stared at yourself in the mirror, "today is gonna be a good day.. Today is gonna be a good day", you chanted in your mind then smiled.
 
You looked at the clock and it was 7:10 so you rushed into your room to find some clothes to wear. You stood there for 10 minutes looking for something to wear. "I wanna wear something nice for the last day of school", you said then grinned.
 
You pulled out your favourite pair of light blue shorts and a flowery navy blue flowy blouse. You took a thick black belt from your closet and put the belt around the part lower from your chest.
 
You went into the bathroom and put your hair into a messy bun and wore some simple black flats that has a bow on the edge of it. After getting dressed you decided to be simple today and put on a bit of mascara and lipstick.

It was quiet.. Really quiet. I creeped to my moms room and silently opened the door, finding my mom sleeping peacefully. Since she wasn't awake yet I went into the kitchen to make some breakfast.
 
I made eggs, toast and bacon. I made some for my mom so she could eat when she wakes up. I wrote a note and stuck it on the desk in my moms room:

                                                                         Good Morning mom ! I left some
                                                                        Breakfast for you outside ! Enjoy.
                                                                                           Love you 


I grabbed my backpack and headed out the door. I breathed in the fresh morning scent and grabbed my dark blue bike then rode to school .