Mysterious Drawing

We'll Make History [SEMI-HIATUS]

(Thank you everyone whos reading this ! You guys motivate me so much (':  Enjoy this chapter ! )

__________________________________________________________

You woke up at 1:35 pm .

You were exhausted for some reason.

The only thing that would wake you up was the balcony.

But since you were half asleep, that wasn't a good idea.

You slouched your way to the bathroom and looked at yourself in the mirror.

Your eyes had light eye bags under them and your hair looked like you stole it from godzilla.

"Aish.. Why am I so tired? What time did I sleep last night..?", you let out a big yawn.

You took a random comb and combed your hair.

Your hair was a mess so your hair split was messed up.

You fixed it straightly then started combing it again.

You put down your comb and took a hair tie hanging from the door knob and tied your hair back.

You picked up your toothbrush and started brushing your teeth.

Your mouth felt dry and the faint taste, tasted like old toothpaste. You realized you forgot to put tooth paste on it.

"Aiissh.. I'm so tired..", you groaned and squeezed the toothpaste out on your toothbrush using all the energy you had.

You placed it back on the counter and you ran your toothbrush under the water. The toothpaste washed off.

"Aigoo ! I give up!", you put down your toothbrush and rinsed out your mouth multiple times.

You looked at yourself in the mirror again and noticed how dead you looked.

You rubbed your eyes and you woke up more.

You went downstairs slowly to make some tea to drink.

You tried reaching up to the second cupboard to get the tea but you were a bit too short.

"Jong Yung ! Can you help me with something?", you yelled out for him.

He came from the living room holding a folded newspaper in his hands. "Yes ______?", he answered you.

"May you please help me get the tea up there !", you asked politely. He nodded his head and opened the cupboard to get the tea.

"Green tea?", he asked. You shrugged thinking he would see you. "Anything !".

He brought down the green tea and handed it to you. "Komawo!", you thanked him then bowed.

He smiled then nodded his head and headed back to the living room.

You boiled some hot water and took out a tea cup from one of the lower cupboards.

You put a tea bag in the cup and waited for the water to boil.

Few minutes later it finished boiling then you poured it in the cup.

You left the tea on the counter and pushed it in. You also left the boiling water in case someone else needed it.

You made your way up the room while lifting the tea bag and dipping it back in.

You opened the door to your room and immediantely went out to the balcony.

It was saturday. Today was a cool day. It wasn't hot nor was it cold.

You sat on one of the fuzzy chairs and sat there drinking your tea.

You looked at the beautiful 'scenery' infront of you. Which was houses but also the park.

You took a sip of your tea and heard someone calling your name .

"____ !", you heard a deep voice calling out.

"_____! Over here !", you turned your head to the park .

You spotted those 12 guys again just like on the other saturday.

"Oohh _____ ! Its Chanyeol ! Over here !", Chanyeol yelled to you.

The 10 other guys looked at him like he was crazy. You looked at him and made eye contact.

He waved right away when he made eye contact. "Hi ____ !", he yelled.

You smiled , "hi Chanyeol !", you shouted back.

The 10 other guys looked at you with wide eyes.

"Yah! You know her? Isn't she the girl I was yelling to last week?", Lu Han asked Chanyeol.

"Yeah, I met her on monday", he chimed. The 10 guys widened their eyes and looked at Chanyeol.

Sehun was the only one with a normal look on his face.

"Yah ! Sehun. Why are you so emotion-less?", Lu Han asked.

"Cause I met her too. Why else?", Sehun blankly said.

The 10 guys whipped their heads side to side looking at Sehun and Chanyeol.

You stared at them talking while drinking your tea. You were getting kind of cold so you went back inside.

You slid closed the doors from behind you and something on the desk that caught your eye.

You widened your eyes.

 

Chanyeol turned around and quickly said, "hey ______, what are yo-", he saw you gone.

"Hey.. Where'd she go..?", he muttered to himself embarressed.

The 10 guys laughed and Sehun laughed along.

 

You found an unfamiliar drawing on the desk. You set the tea down carefully and picked up the piece of paper.

You widened your eyes as you saw what was scribbled all over it. The drawing had 'you' and Sehun in the drawing.

You were wearing a wedding dress and Sehun was wearing a tuxedo. It looked like you and Sehun were .. Kissing .

From behind, there was a small Chanyeol that was fuming and had smoke coming out of his ears.

There was a label on the girl that said, _____ and the boy in the tuxedo was labelled, Sehun.

There were bold words around the drawing that said "oppa, saranghae, you're so cute, marry me, I love you, kiss me".

You stared at the drawing in shock.

"Did.. I .. Draw this?!", you asked yourself.

You were frozen .

You didn't remember drawing any of this. You didnt even remember waking up .

Was this why you were so tired? Did you unconciously wake up and drew this all night somehow ?

There were tons of questions rushing into your mind.

Its not like anyone else would draw it then randomly place it in your room.

"But.. Why Sehun?", you curiously asked yourself.

You didn't even know how to answer yourself.

You did get butterflies, Everytime he basically did something that targeted you. 

But you didn't have feelings for him in THAT way..

Or did you?