The Confession

We'll Make History [SEMI-HIATUS]

 

There was a big storage closet door located in the dance studio.
Everyone piled into the dance studio and waited in front of the storage closet.
All the blankets were new and neatly folded in a plastic bag.
Unfortunately, there were 2 blankets short but luckily there were 3 extra blankets in the empty rooms.
 
After everyone got a blanket, except the leaders. By leaders, you were thinking Kris and Suho since oddly out of 12 guys, only both of them were the ones who commanded Xiumin and Tao easily.
 
Everyone gathered in the second floor hallway arguing about who’s sleeping in which room together.
After 5 minutes of bickering in the hallway they finally decided.

 
Kris is gonna sleeping alone in the single guest room.
Luhan, Sehun, Suho, Xiumin and Tao are sleeping in one room and Kai, D.O, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Lay, Chen are sleeping in another. (A/N: I know. I know. It may seem like I ship XiuTao but I don’t D: I ship TaoRis allllll 
the way LOLOL)
You and Chung Ae are gonna sleep in your room.
 
It was 3:00 and you and Chung Ae weren’t asleep yet. You guys spent the night talking but in whispering mode since you didn’t wanna wake anyone up. You didn’t know that everyone was awake. You knew Jong Yung and Umma were awake since you could hear the faint sound of the tv coming from their room.
 
 
“Ugh Luhan. I don’t know when I should tell her.”, Sehun sighed silently.
Luhan and Sehun were lying down on the floor tucked into their blanket, texting each other.
Everyone was on their phones and browsing the internet or texting.

 
“Did you tell Chanyeol that you liked ___?”, Luhan texted back.
“No..Even though he’s like my best friend, my gut is telling me not to while my mind is telling to me to tell Chanyeoll”.

 
Luhan puffed his cheek then unpuffed it and puffed his other cheek.
He continuously did that while thinking of what to text back.
Sehun looked at Luhan then back at his phone.

 
“Tell her now.”, Luhan texted Sehun after a while of thinking what to text back.
“I don’t know.. What if she’s asleep? I don’t wanna disturb her sleep.”
“Text her”.

 
Sehun stared at Luhan’s text. Should I?
He started stiffening up and his arms started shaking a bit.
He panicky looked at Luhan while shaking his head.

 
Luhan nodded his head up and down.
Sehun shook his head harder then mouthed no.
Aish. Sehun!  Luhan grabbed Sehun’s phone and looked for your name.

 
“Are you awake?”, Luhan texted on Sehun’s phone. He showed Sehun and hovered his finger above the send button.
Sehun shook his head rapidly. “No!”, Sehun mouthed.

 
“Yes.”, Luhan mouthed back. He nodded and smiled evily.
Sehun quickly sat up then Luhan pressed the send button. Sehun jumped to grab his phone and ended up landing on top of Luhan making a loud thump sound.

 
Luhan groaned. “Yah! Get.. off. I can’t breathe properly..”, Luhan whispered.
Sehun got up and grabbed his phone. He looked around the room and everyone was staring at him weirdly.
Sehun waved his hand signaling everyone to stop looking. Immediately everyone listened and got back to their phones.

 
He stared at the message that Luhan sent. He started flailing his arms silently then hung his head.
 
 
You took your attention off the computer screen when you felt a vibration from your phone.
You looked at the message and saw that Sehun messaged you.
For some reason, just seeing his name made your heart flutter a bit.

 
“Are you awake?”, you read in your mind. You raised your brow and texted back then you put your attention back onto the computer screen.
 
Suddenly Sehun felt a vibration in his hand. He read the message from you. “yeah.”.
His eyes widened a bit. He quickly hit Luhan’s arms lightly and mouthed to him, “She’s awake.”.
Luhan’s eyes widened a bit and thought in his head ‘really?’ thinking that Sehun would know what he’s saying. “really?”, Luhan mouthed. Sehun nodded quickly.

 
He grabbed Sehun’s phone again.
“Meet me in the living room.”, Luhan typed out then showed Sehun.
Sehun squinted his eyes to read it. He waved both of his hands. “Nonono”, he mouthed repeatedly.

 
Luhan pressed the send button. “What?!”, Sehun mouthed panicky.
 
 
“Meet me in the living room.”, you read the message from Sehun in your mind again. You felt your heart beating a bit faster.
You thought of different scenarios of what would happen.
From the best scenarios to the worst. You started shaking a bit for some reason.

 
Chung Ae stopped silently laughing from the video you guys were watching and stared at you.
“Are you alright?”, Chung Ae rested a hand on your arm.
You shook your head slightly to get back into reality then looked at her. “yeah. Be right back. I'm gonna go downstairs and get some water.”, you grinned at her a bit fakely then stood up.

 
“alright..”, Chung Ae suspected something.
You took your phone with you in case Chung Ae would read your messages then opened the door quietly.
You left the door a bit open then creeped down the stairs.

 
The closer you got to the bottom of the stairs the faster your heart raced.
You got to the bottom of the stairs and stood in front of the entrance of the living room. The light was already on.

 
You swear you could hear the pounding of your heart echoing. You put a hand over your heart and felt it faintly pound on your palm.
You bit your bottom lip then entered the living room.

 
You saw Sehun sitting on a couch looking as panicked as you.
You tilted your head and slowly walked in then took seat next to him but still kept a distance.

 
“So what did you wanna see me for?”, you asked seriously curious.
There was a silence. The silence felt like forever. You really wanted to know why he called you downstairs especially at a time like this.

 
“Uh .. Actually I-um.”, Sehun gulped.
You stared at him, waiting for him to continue.

 
“Why don't you tell her? I'm sure she'll like you even more after you tell her. You guys might even end up going out! Who knows! Don't let her slip away.
Plus.. You've got competition so you gotta catch her before that other person does.”.
Chung Ae’s words echoed into Sehun’s mind.

 
“I have to tell you something ___.”, Sehun said confidently.

“Why don't you tell her? I'm sure she'll like you even more after you tell her. You guys might even end up going out! Who knows! Don't let her slip away.
Plus.. You've got competition so you gotta catch her before that other person does.”.
Chung Ae’s words echoed louder.
The longer he stayed silent the longer the words screamed at him. He started to get irritated.

 
“___ I like you!”, Sehun yelled. Suddenly a pain started to grow in his head.
It felt like a war going on in his head.
Sehun suddenly fell to your lap. You were taken aback from him.

 
“A-.. Are you alright?”, you asked him, worried.
Sehun didn’t answer and just stayed in your lap, rubbing one of his temples.
You gulped. You were unsure if you should do the action you were thinking of in your mind.

 
You hesitated but did it anyways. You lifted your arm and slowly wrapped it around Sehun.
Just from your one small touch, Sehun suddenly felt warmth run through his body.
Little did you know that Chung Ae was listening to the whole thing and was also watching everything.

 
He breathed in your strong sweet scent and his headache slowly started to disappear.
He gulped again and a sudden pang of confidence hit him.
He grabbed your hand and held them in both of his hands and sat up. He stared into your eyes.

 
The warmth kept taking over his body. “____-ah. I.Like.You.”, Sehun said confidently.
Chung Ae smiled widely at the cute moment.
You felt an urge to smile but your body wouldn’t let you at the same time.

 
Your face started to get all red and your hand started to get sweaty in Sehun’s hands.
Your blinking got all twitchy. Your heart was fluttering wildly.

 
Another pang of confidence hit him again.
He dropped your hand and flung his arms around your neck and pulled you closer.
“___-ah.”, he said while caressing your hair. “I really really like you”, Sehun whispered with his eyes closed and a huge smile spread across his face.

 
Chung Ae felt like spazzing at the adorable moment. She was squatting then her toe accidentally slipped and she lost her balance.
She fell down and slapped her hands on the floor. Sehun quickly let go and stared at Chung Ae.

 
was in a shape of an ‘o’.
“Uh.. Hey guuyyss!”, she said in a high pitched voice. She stayed in her position.
“What are you guys doing down here? I’m just.. looking for a..penny.”, Chung Ae said while rubbing her hands on the floor and pretended to look for her ‘penny’.

 
“Chung Ae..”, Sehun stood up.
“Were you listening for the whole time?”, Sehun asked, a bit worried but tried to hide the worry in his voice.
“Uh.. nooo~!”, Chung Ae lied obviously. “I told you ! I was looking for a penny!”, Chung Ae said.

 
Penny please..... yes!
She scrambled for a penny from her pocket and took one out a few seconds later.
“Oh look! I found one !”, Chung Ae held up the penny.
 
She stood up quickly then brushed herself off.
“Let’s go ___!”, Chung Ae pulled your arm and dragged you up the stairs, all the way into your room.
Your face was still flushed.

 
Chung Ae started to poke your arm repeatedly while wiggling her eyebrows.
“Soo.. Sehun confessed to you. How do you feel?”, Chung Ae said still wiggling your eyebrows.
“He.. likes me?”, you pointed to the door then at yourself. You looked drunk. Drunk .. from love.

 
Chung Ae nodded happily then noticed you weren’t even looking at her.
“Yes ___. Sehun. Like.Yoouu.”, Chung Ae tried put the words in simply for you.
“How.. long?”, you asked, still drunk looking.

 
Chung Ae shrugged. “I guess for a while now.”.
“Really?”, you suddenly asked normally.
Chung Ae nodded. Your blush seemed to get more red.
You slowly crept a smile and Chung Ae smiled along.

 
“Did you tell her?”, Luhan whispered.
Sehun nodded. He seemed to be drunk from love too.
“What did she say?”, Luhan asked a bit excited.
“Nothing.”, Sehun did one chuckle then his face turned back to normal.

 
For the first time in a long time, he felt butterflies fluttering around in his tummy.
“Nothing..?”, Luhan asked looking at Sehun weirdly.

 
Sehun nodded slowly. He wasn’t directly looking at Luhan.
“Okay then..”, Luhan nodded slowly and looked away.

 
Sehun sat on the floor, leaning on the wall. Lovestruck.
______________________________________________
Sorry guys.. I'm really bad with confessions T_T