Project

We'll Make History [SEMI-HIATUS]

This is gonna be one long fanfic.. :s

____________________________________________

You woke up to the loud ringing of the door bell.

You sat up and rubbed your eyes, trying to adjust your vision.

The ringing stopped and you slowly got up of the bed.

You slowly went over to the door and opened it with a dead face.

Someone was right in front of you.

You jumped and landed on your . You rubbed your eyes and found Sehun at the door.

"S-sehun? What are you doing here? We have school.". Sehun walked in while chuckling.

"No we don't. Its a day off today. No school silly". He looked around your room in awe at how different it looked.

He looked back at you. "Nice bed head", he chuckled. You widened your eyes a bit and started quickly combing your hair with your fingers.

He spotted the MAC computer on your desk. His eyes widened and ran over to it and started touching it.

"Whoa ! Is this a MAC computer?!", he kept touching it.

You stood up quickly and chuckled.

He touched literally the whole monitor.

Even the back, sides and the screen.

He heard you laugh then immediately stopped.

He tried acting normal.

"I mean.. Whoa.. This is so cool. Is this a.. MAC computer _____?", he suddenly started touching it again.

You laughed then nodded. He started touching the base unit and the computer.

He sat in the office chair and rolled it closer to the computer.

He just noticed what he was doing and quickly stood up.

"Whoops. Sorry", he laughed awkwardly and ruffled the back of his head.

You laughed. "I.. Never used it before..", you confessed to him.

"Oh..", he chuckled. "Why not?", he asked.

"Not sure.. I only got it on Monday", you laughed dryly.

He chuckled. As Sehun watched the screen turn to the desktop you stood there awkwardly watching him.

"Soo.. How about the project?", Sehun looked back at you then skipped to your bed and sat down. He shrugged.

"Poster or model?", he asked.

You shrugged too, "Doesn't matter. Anything you want".

"Let's do a poster. Doing a model is too much work and anyways, you needa study for HISTORY", he teased you and let out a small laugh.

"Fineee ! Let's go to the dollar store to get the supplies", you walked to the door and waved your hand signaling him to follow.

"Oh, you didn't get the supplies yet?", he tilted his head.

“Nope. I would’ve texted you and ask you but I don’t have your number..”, you laughed awkwardly.
You thought over what you just said and blushed a bit. It sounded like you were asking for his number.
 
He laughed. Great chance to give her my number. Sehun mentally smiled.
 
“Oh. Where’s your phone ?”, he asked looking around the room.
 
You took it out of your pocket and and showed it to him. He grabbed it out of your hand then unlocked it.
 
You watched him as he added his number into your phone. He showed you it. ‘Oh Sehun’.
 
You laughed. It reminded you of the time when you first met Chanyeol .
 
He unlocked your phone and you saw him press multiple buttons on your cell. He smiled. He showed you your phone
and it looked like he added his number . The contact name said 'Park Chanyeol is the awesomest person in the whole wide world and I bow down to him'. You laughed .
 
“Arraso. Now lets go to the dollar store.”, you took your phone back and went out the door.
 
You grabbed your bag and slipped on your shoes. “Umma ! Appa ! I’m going to the dollar store ! I’ll be right back !” , you
heard faint ‘alrights’ from the kitchen
 
You opened the front door and found Chanyeol standing infront of you.
 
“Chanyeol ! Hi ! What are you doing here ?”, you asked surprised.
 
“Hi ____ ! I just-”, he spotted Sehun behind you.
 
“I just uh..”, he shook his head and turned his attention back to you.
 
“I just came over to surprise you and hang out with you but I guess you’re hanging out with .. Sehun ?”, Chanyeol said unevenly.
 
“Nah. We’re just going to the dollar store to get supplies for our Socials project. Wanna come ?”, you smiled at Chanyeol.
 
He suddenly beamed when you asked him. “Alright ! Let’s go !”, he linked arms with you and started leading the way.
 
You blushed lightly but Chanyeol and Sehun didn’t see.
 
Sehun followed behind and closed the door. Jealousy building up in him.
 
10 minutes later you guys arrived at the dollar store.
 
Chanyeol unlinked arms with you and you went over to Sehun.
 
“Alright, what colour poster ?”, you and Sehun scanned the different coloured posters on the poster rack.
 
“How about white. So it doesn’t blend in with any other colour.”, you nodded in agreement in grabbed a big white poster.
 
“What else?”, you stood there thinking of what else you guys needed.
 
“Construction paper?”, Sehun suggested.
 
“Yeah !”, you ran into an aisle and grabbed a booklet of construction paper.
 
“Arraso. We already have blank paper at my house.. pencil crayons I probably have.. Mmm.. glue.. i’m not sure. and
scissors for sure I have. Anything else i’m missing?”, you looked at Sehun who also was thinking.
 
“I don’t think so..”, Sehun said still thinking.
 
“Alright !”, you ran into different aisles looking for glue.
 
There were different brands of glue.
 
The kid ones, the dollar store ones, the in the middle ones and the popular brand ones.
 
You grabbed of course the good brand and ran back to Sehun.