Project : Part 2

We'll Make History [SEMI-HIATUS]

 

LOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOL. I love all your comments<3 (‘: annnddd...
asdfghjkl; If you guys haven’t noticed.. The text doesn’t get bigger anymore when you try to change the font :c I'm sorry for those who use it ! My phone is starting to run out of space so now i'm writing my chapters on Google Docs :S Tell me if you have trouble reading and need me to enlarge the font for you !

_________________________________________
“Got the glue!”, you cried.

 
You looked around.
 
“Hey. Where’s Chanyeol?”, you wondered.
 
Sehun pointed to a direction behind you. You looked back and saw Chanyeol’s tall head over the aisles.
 
“Oh. He’s hard to miss”, you chuckled then walked into the aisle Chanyeol was in.
 
He was bending over.
 
Even when he was bending over his head still sticks over the aisles.
 
Well, the aisles were pretty short.
 
Chanyeol was staring at some hats they sold.
 
“Look at this ___ ! This is obviously phony baloney! ! I can’t believe they sell it here ! Tricking people.”, he lowered his voice.
 
The dollar store was silent since it was morning and no one came in the morning.
 
You quickly tippy toed and covered Chanyeol’s mouth.
 
“Shh ! They’re gonna hear you”, you looked around.
 
Chanyeol’s cheeks started getting light pink.
 
You took your hand off of his mouth.
 
Chanyeol laughed. “Mianhe” .
 
You chuckled, “let’s go”, you grabbed his arm and led him to the cashier.
 
You let go and rushed over to where Sehun was standing.
 
You turned the corner and accidentally bumped into him.
 
You bumped into a strong chest.
 
“OOF!”, you heard a cute voice yelp. You both fell on the ground and started laughing.
 
“You bump into me a lot ___”, he rubbed his then stood up and helped you up.
 
You chuckled. “Mianhe”.
 
You picked up the things and you paid for everything.
 
Chanyeol linked arms with you again. But him being too tall, you had to hold onto his arm.
 
Sehun’s jealousy has build up a lot.
 
You suddenly felt an arm budge under your other one.
 
Sehun noticed what he just did and blushed lightly.
 
You blushed too. Chanyeol looked at you and saw you blushing.
 
“Why doesn’t she blush when I do that..”, Chanyeol wondered sadly.
 
Chanyeol’s jealousy was also building up. He put an arm around you and used his other hand to hold onto
your shoulder closest to him. He face was right next to yours.
 
Your blush was getting redder.
 
Sehun glared at Chanyeol for a split second. Aish.. this boy. Sehun thought then his teeth.
 
He put an arm around your waist and held you closer to him.
 
Your cheeks got as red as a ripe tomato.
 
Chanyeol glared at Sehun from the side.
 
Both Chanyeol and Sehun stayed in their positions for the whole walk to your house. 
 
Since they were so close to you, you would sometimes accidently step on your feet.
 
The only words said during the journey home were 'whoopsies' or 'sorry'.
 
You guys finally got to your house.
 
The awkwardness disappeared and the guys let go of you.
 
But your cheeks still as red as a tomato.
 
There was a sudden silence.
 
“Are you gonna stay over Chanyeol?”, you asked breaking the silence
 
He glanced at Sehun then quickly back at you.
 
He grinned then nodded happily.
 
You smiled back. “Arraso !”, you opened the door and you guys went upstairs to your room.
 
You sent everything on the floor.
 
“____. Do you have any lined and blank paper?”, Sehun looked at you.
 
“Ah.. i’ll be right back.”, you went downstairs looked for Jong Yung.
 
No one was downstairs.
 
You went back upstairs and knocked on Jong Yung’s door.
 
You opened it and saw Umma lying on the bed watching TV.
 
“Umma . Do you know where Jong Yung is?”, you asked her.
 
“In his office honey”, she returned her attention to the TV.
 
You never knew there was an office in the house.
 
You looked around the room and all you saw were two set of doors. One that led to the bathroom and one that led to the closet.
 
“Where’s the office?”, you asked umma still looking around.
 
Umma pointed to the direction of the closet and smiled.
 
You tilted your head and slowly made your way over to the closet. You opened it and heard faint music coming from somewhere.
 
You raised a brow and walked in. You spinned around and searched for where the music was coming from.
 
You saw a bright light from under a rack of clothes. Your eyes widened and you separated the jackets.
 
You entered a beautiful decorated office.
 
“Whooaa..”, you looked around in awe. You saw Jong Yung sitting at his desk doing something on the computer.
 
“Appa ! Do you have blank and lined paper ?”, you asked. “Oh. Hello ___ ! Yes, just wait”, he smiled then stood up.
 
He walked over to a small closet on the wall on the other side of the office and took out a stack of lined paper and a stack of blank paper.
 
You chuckled. “Thank you !”, you smiled then exited the office.
 
“Bye umma!”, you went out the door, closing it behind you. “Bye!”.
 
You went into your room and placed the paper on the floor. You saw Sehun on the computer looking up things and you saw Chanyeol normally sitting on the bed listening to music.
 
“Let get to work Sehun !”, he turned the chair around and saw you sitting on the floor cross legged.
 
Chanyeol took out his earphones and moved to the edge of the bed.
 
“What are you guys making?”, Chanyeol asked.
 
“A poster for Socials”, you smiled at him then looked away
 
He blushed at your smile.
 
You ran into your closet and brought out your art box.
 
You set it infront of Sehun and kneeled down.
 
You took out all the necessary things and placed them infront of you and Sehun.
 
Chanyeol returned to his old position and started listening to music again
 
You and Sehun spent the day doing some research, drawing, colouring and sorting out how you guys wanted it.
 
Unfortunately, you guys only got half done and needed more time to finish it.
 
You, Chanyeol and Sehun were downstairs. You watched Chanyeol and Sehun getting ready to leave.
 
“When you do wanna come again and finish it?”, you asked Sehun as he was putting on his shoes.
 
“How about next week since it’s due in 2 weeks. We don’t have to rush it but we did finish quite alot”, he replied as he tied his last shoe.
 
“Arraso. Wanna come again Chanyeol”, you laughed
 
“Okay !”, he chimed. You smiled at him.
 
You gave Chanyeol a friendly hug before he left. “Bye Chanyeol!”, you grinned.
 
He blushed lightly and smiled back.
 
You awkwardly opened your arms slightly but ended up not giving Sehun a hug. Even if you liked him and you
guys were project partners, it felt really weird giving him a hug.
 
You guys ended up nodding and smiling at each other and they both left.
 
“Bye Chanyeol ! Bye Sehun!”, you yelled before you went out the gate.
 
They turned back and waved in unison.
 
You chuckled then went upstairs and sat on the bed. As always when you were unsure of what to do.
 
“Oh yeah.. more homework..”, you sighed then grabbed your bag and started working on it on the bed.
 
You didn't understand it most of the time so it took hours to do it.
 
It turned 12 am and you finally finished everything.
 
You dropped your pencil and started stretching.
 
You let out a big yawn and soon enough you fell asleep with your books scattered everywhere on the bed.