Saying Good Bye To Cho Bae

We'll Make History [SEMI-HIATUS]

You woke up in the morning and looked at the time on your phone, it was 10:30 am and you groaned. "Aigoo. I woke up too early !", you whined. You opened your eyes and you saw yourself in an un-familiar room by yourself.

You shot up and looked around the room then scratched your head. "Cho Bae? Where are you?", you whispered to yourself. You took the covers off you and made your way down the spiral stairs .

You heard the faint sound of the tv on a drama channel. You peeked into the living room and saw Jong Yung sitting on one side of a long brown leather couch reading a newspaper and Cho Bae sat on the other side munching on some chips while watching the drama.

You walked in casually then Cho Bae and Jong Yung made their attention to you. "_____ ! You're awake !", she chimed. She put the bag of chips onto the couch and ran over to you and hugged you.

Jong Yung smiled at you and you smiled back. "Where's umma, Jong Yung?", you asked him politely. " She went to work.". "Bwoh? She has a job now ? I didn't know that !", you said shocked. Jong Yung chuckled.

"_____-ah ! Jong Yung said that once you woke up, go to your room and draw out a dream room design you want on the blank piece of paper on the desk !", she informed you. "Arraso ! Ill do that after I eat", you grinned.

You bowed at Jong Yung and grabbed Cho's arm and lead her up the stairs to your room. You brushed your teeth and you and Cho went downstairs to make some breakfast together .

You guys made a big pot of ramen. You guys set it on the dining table . You took three bowls, 3 pairs of chopsticks and 3 spoons. You scooped some ramen and vegetables into a bowl and digged a pair of chopsticks and a spoon in the bowl.

You walked over to the living room and gave Jong Yung the bowl, you smiled . "Thank you", he smiled back and he took the bowl. You went back over to the dining room and you and Cho Bae started scooping some ramen into your bowls and eating it.

"_____-ah.. I have to go home in 2 hours..", she pouted. Your expression instantly turned depressed. You didn't ever want Cho Bae to leave. "Its okay _____.", she grinned we can webcam, call and text each other while we're apart from each other .", she tried to smile.

You smiled weakly and felt tears starting to form in the corner of your eyes but you held them back. You ran over to her and hug her tightly .

She started to cry and her tears dripped down your neck as you and Cho Bae were hugging. "Saranghae Cho, I'll never forget you.", you started to cry too. "I'll n-never forget you either _____."      ( sorry for all the crying fests LOL ) 

_____________________________________

                              {2 hours later}

You guys were standing outside the huge mansion. You and Cho Bae were crying and hugging each other. Your eyes were all red and your bangs soaked up all the tears which made them all wet.

Umma and Jong Yung had an urge a tear up with all the crying that was going on. Cho Bae was like a sister to you. Not seeing her made you feel empty and alone. Especially in a big house like this. You didn't want her to keep on crying so you tried to hold in your tears and pulled away.

"Cho Bae-ah.. I'm going to miss you so much..", another tear fell down your cheek . You and Cho Bae's eyes' were all red. You hated to see people cry. It made you feel sad and weak. "Cho Bae.. Please stop crying.. Please", you thought to yourself.

Then another tear fell from your eyes. When Cho Bae saw your tear she bursted out crying again. You couldn't hold it in . You started to cry. You and Cho Bae hugged each other tightly cherishing probably your last hug with each other.

She wouldn't let go. Which made you want to cry. You held back my tears and you guys finally pulled away from each other. You watched Cho Bae get into the limo and she rolled down the window .

"Ill miss you _____-ah ..", a tear fell from her eye, you ran to the limo and you hugged her through the open window. You and Cho Bae hugged each other for another 20 seconds and you pulled away .

You saw her eyes were red again. The limo started to drive away, " I'll m-miss you s-so much _____." She yelled, her voice cracking. When the limo was down the hill and out of your sight you hid your face in your hands and started sobbing.

You dragged your body to your room. You made your way up the clean spiral staircase and into your room. You sat on the empty bed and started to cry everything out. "I guess its time to start a new life..", you thought to yourself.