Embarrassing and Miserable

We'll Make History [SEMI-HIATUS]

 

I'm sorry it took so long for me to update T^T I wasn't home all day so I couldn't update :s Please forgive me..
___________________________________
"Come in", you gestured them to come in.
them to come in. They looked straight and entered the house silently.

 
Sehun honestly hated how you were so polite to his parents but he knew that everyone had to respect their elders.
Just on time, Umma and Jong Yung were arm in arm walking down the stairs.
“Annyeong”, Mrs.Oh said in a monotonous voice followed by Mr.Oh.

 
“Hello”, Umma and Jong Yung flashed them a warm smile but their faces stayed a little bit the same. All they did was bow their heads and crept a very very grin that was barely noticeable.
“C’mon ____”, Chung Ae linked arms with you and dragged you to a couch.

 
You rested in it comfortably when something hit you.
“Wait. When did these couches get here?”, you asked, slightly dumbfounded.
There were a bunch of long couches that lined up against the walls.

 
Chung Ae shrugged. “I saw them when we were walking to the kitchen”, she chuckled softly.
“oh..”, you looked around kind of embarrassed.
You and Chung Ae sat on the couch talking, oblivious to the people who were packing into the house.
The adults were inside while their children were outside in the backyard and also some in the front yard.
 
Sehun was nowhere to be seen. Or at least in your area.
For some reason, you were kind of sad.
You heard the faint ring of the door bell. But since all the adults were talking so loud no one could hear it.
You dragged Chung Ae with you to the front door and opened it.

 
There stood a stunning looking Chanyeol in a black tux and straight brown, orangey-ish hair.
You suddenly felt butterflies the more you kept staring at him.
Sehun finished doing some self exploring and went downstairs to the first floor.
"Hi _____. You look beautiful ", Chanyeol smiled widely, his eyes were twinkling.

 
Sehun was on the second last step of the stairs and managed to hear what Chanyeol said to you over all the loud chattering.
He felt jealous. I wish I could tell her that without it being too awkward..
You snapped out of your trance and blushed. "A-ah. Um-I-Hi Chanyeol", you smiled back and pulled him in for a hug.
"Thank you".

 
Chanyeol's eyes tore away from you and spotted Sehun on the stairs.
"Sehun!", Chanyeol nodded at Sehun. Sehun nodded back and continued down the stairs and made his way towards you three.

 
"When's the rest of EXO gonna get here?", Sehun asked, looking behind Chanyeol to see if he came with anyone else.
It took you awhile to get what Sehun meant by EXO. You weren’t really used to calling them EXO.
Chanyeol shrugged.
"Probably gonna get here soon. My parents are in the limo", he nodded his head towards the white limo sitting in front.

 
Just then a short, stout woman and a tall man came out of the limo and walked towards the door.
"Those are your parents?", you asked staring at them over Chanyeol's shoulder.
Chanyeol nodded. They looked so young.

 
"Annyeong!", the lady chimed once she got up to the front door.
The man gave you a warm smile.
You, Chung Ae and Sehun grinned back and bowed.

 
After greeting them they walked inside and started to socialize and greet other people.
You closed the door without looking and the door bell rang again.
You sighed then opened it again. You were greeted by 10 smiling faces.
"_____! Chung Ae ! Sehun! Chanyeol!", the guys all said in unison and piled in for a group hug.
"Wah ! Everyone is so dressed up!", Tao cried, looking at all the people.

 
You chuckled. "Let's go outside to the backyard!", you suggested. "People from our school are here".
"I don't really like people from our school..", Lay mumbled to himself then pouted.
You all went out into the backyard in single file since there were many adults and you guys didn't wanna bump into them.

 
There was music playing from a stereo that was sitting on a table.
There were many familiar faces since all the people here were from your school.

 
You saw the witches and Jojo standing beside the snack table talking to each other.
A few more people from school came and entered the backyard.
Soon it was packed and had really less space to stand.
You, Chung Ae and EXO were in a corner and fooling around.

 
Later into the party, Luhan, Xiumin, Kai and D.O went somewhere upstairs in the house.
Kris, Tao, Suho, Chen and Lay went to the game room to play some foosball or pool.
You, Chung Ae, Sehun, Chanyeol and Baekhyun stayed outside beside the pool talking to each other and having fun.

 
It was about 1 hour and 30 minutes into the party. So it was 9:30.
Since the time some of the guys left to go inside, no one else came.
 
You would take quick glances at Mi Hyuk for some reason.
When she saw you looking you would smile at her to make her think that you looked at her by accident.
She would smile back too but when you looked away, she would roll her eyes in annoyance.
Sehun and Chung Ae's parents came out to the backyard and searched for them.

 
They approached you guys and aggressively pushed you and Baekhyun out of the way with a blank look on their face. Chung Ae and Sehun made a face at their parents by how rude and careless they were being. "Chung Ae. Sehun. Me and your father are going to leave for a business trip now. We'll see you in... 1 month", Mrs. Oh said blankly and they both turned and walked back into the house. Sehun glared at them from the back.
 
Suddenly you saw the witches and Jojo coming towards you guys with a drink in their hand.
"Hey guys. I was wondering if you guys were thirsty!", Mi Hyuk tried acting caring.
Sunny handed a drink to Chanyeol, Jojo handed a drink to Baekhyun, and Lolly handed a drink to Sehun.

 
They all took it hesitantly.
"Hey.. Where's mine?", Chung Ae whined.
"Whoops. Guess I forgot- Here _____-", she quickly said.
You felt something run down your chest.
It was cold.

 
"Oh whoops ! My bad.", she said sarcastically as she put a finger on her chin. "Let me help you wash that off!"
She extended her arms then locked them together. She used her hip to bump yours, hard. And you fell, splashing into the pool.

 
Few seconds later you rose to the top of the water while gasping for air.
"What was that for?!", you shrieked. You felt like crying.
The makeup was running down your face and the fake lashes were almost coming off.
"Oh I don't know!", she shrugged with an evil smirk on her face then walked away with Sunny and Lolly.

 
Jojo stood there dumbfounded.
 
All Mi Hyuk told her was to give a drink to Baekhyun but she never knew about her plan.
You heard laughter all around you. It was obviously directed to you.
You quickly climbed up the pool stairs with bare feet. Your heels slipped off in when you splashed into the swimming pool.

 
You accidently tripped on the last step and fell down on your knees.
Your knees started to sting.
Aish. So embarrassing..
You quickly got up and ran inside.
"____ wait !", you heard Chanyeol call out to you but you kept running.

 
You heard the witches laugh loudly behind you.
You were soaking wet, your dress is stained even though its black, you lost your shoes in the pool, your makeup is running and your hair is all damp and messed up.

 
You ran through the crowd of adults, not caring what they thought of you.
You'd rather run and get out of there as fast as you could than walk politely while they all give you weird looks.

 
You ran up the stairs and into your room.
You locked it then slid down the door and sat on the floor.
You were breathing heavily. You tried holding back your tears.
Your eyes were getting watery. Suddenly you heard soft knocking on the door.

 
"G-go a-away", you said trying not to crack your voice but failed miserably
"____-ah.. Its me Chanyeol. Please let me in", he leaned against the door while softly knocking it continuously.
"C'mon ____-ah. It's just me. I promise", he said softly.

 
"No.. I don't want you to see me like this. I look like a mess.", you said, almost losing your voice from the tears.
"It doesn't matter", there was a silence. "You're always beautiful.". Your heart started racing once you heard what Chanyeol said.

 
You sighed. Chanyeol was your best friend and he always cared about you. He's been there for you whenever anyone would trash talk or insult you. He stood up for you and protected you. You couldn't just shoo him away after what he's done.
You tried cleaning your face and wiped some tears then stood up. You opened the door slowly and spotted Chanyeol standing infront of the door.

 
"Please?", he begged again.
You sighed then opened it wider.
He stepped in the room and immediately pulled you in for a hug.
He was pressing your head to his body.

 
"Y-you'll get wet", you stuttered. "Don't care", he said firmly.
Your heart started racing even faster. He pulled away then grabbed your hand.
You didn't try to struggle from his grip.
"Come on. Let's go dry your hair", he lead you to the bathroom and you sat on the toilet lid.

 
He opened the cupboard under the sink and took out a blow dryer.
He plugged it into the outlet beside the mirror.
"Stand up", he commanded. You didn't hesitate and stood up.
"Flip your hair forward.", he commanded again and did a hand movement telling you what he meant.

 
You did as he said and flipped your hair forward and bent down a bit.
He turned it on high speed and started blow drying your hair for you.
You blushed when he started combing the tangles of your hair for you and started blow drying it.
Your runny nose was dripping while you were bending and you sniffed in before it hit the ground.

 
About 25 minutes later, you hair became all dry.
He moved your hair out of your face. He lifted your chin and he found you tearing up again.
Your eyes were red and puffy. You actually had no idea why you cried so much because of Mi Hyuk.
 
It was probably because you were new to the school and all you wanted was to live and start a new life with new friends when you moved. Then Sehun came along and unfortunately Mi Hyuk had to still like him and make your life humiliating and miserable.
 
Chanyeol stared into your eyes.
He wiped your tears clean and cupped your cheeks then leaned closer and kissed you.
On the lips.

 
You were a bit taken aback by the kiss.
 
Chanyeol also had no idea what he just did which made himself surprised at his own behaviour.
It was like his body detached from his brain and did whatever it wanted to do
Your heart exploded and the butterflies came again crazily. Your body wouldn’t listen and didn't let you struggle.

 
Your mind says pull away while your body says stay.
 
His soft lips stayed on yours. He never wanted to leave your lips but eventually had to.
He pulled away and found your cheeks tomato red.
He chuckled, slightly embarrassed.
“M-Mianhe..”, he rubbed the back of his neck with a small blush on his face.
 
He looked down to see your hand and grabbed your hand again.
I love you _____. You know that..