Getting Ready

We'll Make History [SEMI-HIATUS]

 

ASDFGHJKL; I can't believe it ! It's already my 60th chapter (': Thanks to everyone who's been sticking with me and supporting me ! Saranghae<3
_______________________________
The rest of the week went on easily. A lot of students smiled at you and also gave you a ‘good job’ when you walked past most them. You would smile back and thank them. And as always Mi Hyuk has been ignoring you. For some reason you kept thinking that she was gonna do something to you since she didn't acknowledge your existence since the day you guys bonded.
 
You couldn’t stop thinking about the kiss with Sehun but it's been awkward since then.
You guys haven’t been talking to each other and have been avoiding each other.

 
You suddenly woke up with a pang of happiness for some reason. You sat up from your bed and opened your clammy mouth to say something but closed it again because of the disgusting texture of it.
 
You quickly rushed to the washroom to rinse your mouth then brushed it.
You wiped your face then stretched.

 
You sat you bed and looked around your room. “Balcony!”, you skipped over to the balcony and opened it.
You sat down in the fuzzy pink chair you always sit on and crossed your legs.

 
Suddenly, millions of thoughts and some memories played in your head.
 
You closed your eyes and stood there for a few seconds. Then a loud laughter ruined the moment. " HAHAHA HYUNG-AHAHA. ", the voice laughed. You looked around yourself and you spotted a huge park .
 
You leaned your head back and shut your eyes. Feeling the still, cool breeze hit your face.
You started to relax then something hit you hard in the head. "Omo..", you immediatly flipped open yours eyes and started rubbing the side of your head. You spotted a football in the corner of your balcony.
 
"I'm really really sorry! We were playing football and my friend tossed it too far! Did we hurt you?", he yelled and asked at the same time.
"Ani !", you yelled back.

 
You crouched down and picked up the football. You threw a perfect throw and he caught it right in his arms.
"Omo.. You're really good at football", he yelled with a chuckle in his words.
 
You took a sip of your tea and heard someone calling your name .
"____ !", you heard a deep voice calling out.
"_____! Over here !", you turned your head to the park .
You spotted those 12 guys again just like on the other saturday.

 
While you were in _____ dreamland, you heard a faint voice shouting "heads up!", Sehun yelled with a cute lisp.
You snapped back into reality and saw a ball about to hit you.

 
You smiled widely at the flashbacks. You then remembered that today was Saturday. The day of the party. You went back inside, closing the balcony doors behind you.
 
You walked over to the closet and opened it. You reached up and and brought a big brown box down. The lid was pink and filled with lace designs that were in black.
 
You opened it and unwrapped the wrapping paper carefully. The black dress you bought was folded neatly. You carefully took out the dress and stood up and held it up in front of you so it unfolded itself. The beadings were sparkling but still seemed a bit dull. You walked out the closet, leaving the box on the ground and placed the dress on the bed.
 
You went downstairs to check for Jong Yung. You wanted to ask him when the party is going to start.
But he was nowhere in sight. You went back upstairs and knocked on the door to umma and Jong Yung’s room. Again,
 
Umma was watching TV on the bed. “Umma. Is.. Appa here?”, she nodded. “Office”, then pointed to the direction again. This time you didn’t hesitate to go in.
 
You heard the same faint elevator music coming from the office once you opened the closet door.
You separated the jackets and went into the office.

 
“Appaaa~! What time is the party?”, you asked, skipping in. “Oh yeah !”, he clasped his hands together and rubbed them together.
 
“It starts at 8. So you have..”, Jong Yung lifted his arm to check his watch.
“About 6 hours left to get ready”.

 
“wah.. I slept so long. It’s already 2?”, you whispered to yourself.
“Arraso ! Gomawo !”, you grinned then went back into your room.

 
You grabbed your phone from under the pillow about looked for a contact.
“Chung Ae? Wanna come over ? We can get ready together ! Bring your dress”, you asked once she picked up the phone.

 
“Arraso ! I’ll be there in 15 minutes!”, she replied then hanged up.
 
20 minutes later you heard the door bell ring.
You ran out of your room and towards the stairs. “i’ll get it !”, you rushed to the door and opened it.

 
“Annyeong !”, Chung Ae smiled. “Come in !”, you smiled back. Your body was jumpy but you didn’t notice your behavior. “What happened?”, Chung Ae asked.
 
You tilted your head in confusion. “You seem so happy today. Did something happen?”, Chung Ae winked then nudged your arm with her elbow.
 
You laughed then automatically jumped to a different spot then shrugged. “I just feel like since it’s a party day we should be happy and have fun, right?”, you grinned happily. Chung Ae chuckled. “Come on ! Let’s go upstairs and put your
dress in my room”, you smiled then lead her upstairs.
 
She placed the box on your bed then sat down comfortably.
“Wahh ! Your room is so different now”, she looked around in awe.
You laughed then nodded.
 
You guys spent 3 hours goofing around and talking to each other about things.
Then spent another hour giving each other a manicure and a pedicure.
Chung Ae helped you do french tips in black and put white and pink rhinestones to cover the line.
 
She helped you paint your toenails a simple black.
You helped her paint her nails red and put rhinestones on some nails. You added a small marble design for each nail.
 
You helped her paint her toenails a simple red.
 
Two hours before the party started, you and Chung Ae started to put on your dresses and do your hair.
You both struggled in your dresses. “Argghh ! This wasn’t as tight when we tried it on”, you mumbled while Chung Ae tried pulling up the zipper.

 
You in your tummy tightly. Finally Chung Ae zipped it up and you let out your breath. You breathed heavily. Once it was zipped, it actually wasn’t that tight. Helping Chung Ae zip it up was a breeze. “Aish.. I got fatter”, you frowned then slapped your belly lightly. Chung Ae chuckled then went into the washroom.
 
“Should I just leave my hair down like this ?”, she asked combing her bangs with her fingers.
You shrugged. “Don’t know ! If you want”, you replied to her while fixing the ruffles on your dress.

 
“How Should I do my hair?”, you asked then went into the washroom and looked at yourself in the mirror.
Chung Ae held onto your shoulders and lead you to the toilet. She closed the toilet lid and sat you down. You tilted your head. “I’ll do it for you”, Chung Ae smiled.

 
About 30-40 minutes later she finally finished your hair.
You stood up and looked in the mirror. “Wah ! It’s so beautiful !”, you smiled while touching a curl.

 
( http://i.ytimg.com/vi/SVJL2PuOtJQ/0.jpg - without the accessory)
 
“Do you like it?”, she smiled. You smiled then nodded hugely. “Love it”.
You and Chung Ae looked back in the mirror and felt like there was something missing.
“___-ah. Do you have makeup?”, she asked.

 
That’s what was missing. Makeup !
 
You don't really use makeup. All you have is mascara and lip gloss/lip stick. But only a few. You never really liked to be all dolled up and stuff.
 
You started thinking. “Ah.. I’ll ask my umma !”, you held up a finger and went out the washroom. You knocked on the door a few times then opened it. You peeked in and found Umma rushing around the room with a dress on.
“Wah ! Umma ! You’re so pretty !”, you jumped in the room and smiled. “Wah ! ____ ! You are so pretty !”, she said copying you.

 
You chuckled. “Umma ! Do you have any makeup?”, you asked. Umma suddenly looked around the room weirdly.
You tilted your head and furrowed your eyebrows.

 
Jong Yung came out the bathroom fixing his tie. “Ah ! Dear!”, Umma rushed over to Jong Yung and whispered something to him and he whispered back. They did some nods and glances at each other.
 
Umma went into the closet and tippy toed to get something. She pulled down a big golden box.
“We wanted to give this to you for Christmas. Buut..”, she said in a high pitched voice at the end and held out the box to you.

 
You tilted your head again then took the box from her. “Aigoo-! So heavy”, you struggled, almost dropping it.
“What is this?”, you asked Umma inspecting the box. “Go to your room and see for yourself”, Umma smiled happily and Jong Yung did the same behind her.

 
You smiled back and rushed back to your room. “Chung Ae ! Come here !”, you waved your hand.
“bwoh?”, she rushed over to you. You placed the box on the edge of the bed and kneeled down. Chung Ae kneeled down beside you.

 
You opened it curiously and stared at it in awe. “Wah ! There's so much !”, Chung Ae exclaimed staring at all the makeup.
 
There were different coloured eyeliner pencils, different coloured mascara and different kinds of lip gloss. You lifted the top layer and pushed them apart. The second layer had different shades of lipstick and different shades of foundation powder. There were also different sizes of brushes.
 
You lifted the second layer and revealed the third layer.
 
The third layer was like a fiesta. It had almost every single colour of eyeshadow and also some blush.
“AIGOOOASDFGH. THIS IS BEAUTIFUL!”, Chung Ae yelled.

 
You laughed. “Whoa ! There’s two more layers!”, you cried then quickly lifted the third layer.
 
It was full of different types, sizes, and designs of fake eyelashes. It also included eyelash glue and some materials to help put on the eyelashes easier.
 
The fourth and last layer was filled of materials. Eyelash curler, small eye shadow brushes, and extra brushes.
 
You guys spent about 30 minutes trying different types of makeup and also doing your real makeup.
Chung Ae helped you do your makeup. She used foundation to make your skin seem all clear and smooth. She used black eyeshadow of course but not alot that it would solid black. She put on fuchsia lipstick and put a clear gloss over it so it shined. She put a colour of blush on your cheeks. She also got you to wear fake eyelashes. They were long and had some sparkles on them

 
You did the same for Chung Ae except changed the lipstick to red and you did smokey eyes for her eye shadow.
You both looked in the mirror in awe at each other. You couldn’t recognize Chung Ae. You couldn’t even recognize yourself. “I feel like I just gained 20 pounds after putting on all this makeup”, you said blankly, ruining the moment. Chung Ae laughed. “Same”.

 
After all of the preparing, there was about 35 minutes left. You guys decided to go downstairs and check if anyone was
here yet.
 
You guys heard sizzling, the stove fan echoing throughout the first floor and the tap running in the kitchen. Curious, you both went in the kitchen to check.
 
There were 6 ladies dressed in women tuxedos and making food. A LOT of food.
 
“Annyeong !”, they greeted you guys in unison as you and Chung Ae looked at all the food being prepared. You guys bowed back to be polite.
 
“Soo.. I heard that he’s gonna be coming to the party today.. I wanna tell him.”, Chung Ae confessed.
You guys were sitting in the living room talking and waiting for people to arrive.

 
“Who is.. he?”, you winked. You tried to trick her into telling you what his name is but failed.
“I’m not telling you ____ ! Maybe after I confess..”, she looked down at her lap and started playing with her nails.

 
“Fineee. But you should ! It's a great time to tell him.”, you smiled at her. She looked up and suddenly beamed. “Chinja-”, the doorbell interrupted Chung Ae.
 
You and Chung Ae stood up. “We’ll get it ! Take your time getting ready!”, you yelled up the stairs.
You and Chung Ae slipped on your heels. (I know.. shoes in the house.. >___> but I don’t think that being barefoot and in a dress is very formal LOOL asfhjklewkhr..)

 
You opened the door. Sehun.
 
Standing infront of a very tall man and a tall skinny woman. The man had broad shoulders and had a blank look on his face. He was wearing a normal black tuxedo. The lady also had a blank look on her face which made her look scary.. Very scary. She was wearing a sparkly red dress that matched with her shoes.
 
Sehun on the other hand.. Looked amazingly handsome. His hair was messy but somehow looked neat and formal at the same time. He was wearing a white tuxedo and just looked adorable.
 
He had a small grin on his face.
 
Wha.. ____ looks so beautiful. If only I could tell her that. Sehun sadly thought but kept his normal face on.
 
You felt your insides melt just by looking at him.
 
You snapped out of it and straightened your posture. “Annyeong”, you bowed. “Hi umma and appa !” Chung Ae grinned.
Mr and Mrs Oh didn’t crack a smile. Just a straight face nor did they say hi back to their own daughter.

 
Aish.. what is with these strict people..