Hide !

We'll Make History [SEMI-HIATUS]

 

Oh my goodnessssssssss. I feel sooooo bad and guilty for not updating after a long time -.- But I finally updated ! Hello to my new subscribers while I was gone ! Hope you're enjoying my fanfic (: And hope everyone is still enjoying my fanfic ! Please don't leave me because I dont update often T^T I promise I will continue and finish this fanfic nicely ! Thank you and please enjoy this chapter (:
_________________________________________________________________

 
 
Tao ran over to Kris. The right bus pulled up and Tao watched as Kris got in the bus.
He had no other choice but to follow Kris in. He couldn’t just stand there behind the bus doors and just let Kris get closer to finding out the current situation.
During the bus ride to Lu Han’s house, Tao was panicking and thinking of what to say to Kris when he finds Lu Han’s house empty.

 
--
After 483748937249237489732 tries you guys finally got the fire starting up.
“YES!”, you cheered then leaned back and lied down on the sand.
“Guys ! Tao just texted me, telling me that Kris is coming to my house”, Lu Han shouted from behind you.

 
“What?!”, all of you froze.
“What do we do?”, Lu Han asked.
Everyone looked at each other with a panicked expression.
Lu Han looked at his phone then widened his eyes. “They’re getting off the bus right now”.

 
Everyone started pacing around, thinking of what to do.
You and Sehun sat down on a rock while Sehun had an arm around you.
You were panicking. You really did not want the plan to be ruined because it was already going so well.

 
“It’s okay ____. Tao will take care of it”, Sehun said to you.
You felt him rub your back.
“Are you sure? What if Kris finds a way to make Tao tell him?”, you gulped.
“Tao is ....... smart. He’ll take care of everything. Trust me.”.

 
“Promise?”, you held up your pinky.
Sehun smiled at how much you wanted this to be perfect for Kris.
“I Promise.”, he interlocked fingers with you.
You exhaled when you felt his touch.
You looked up at him then smiled. “Alright.”

 
“Aww you two!”, Chung Ae and Cho Bae popped up from behind you guys.
Their elbows were on the rock and they were leaning on their hands, staring at you guys dreamily.
You jumped from the sudden voices then looked behind you.
You put a hand over your heart while breathing deeply.

 
“Yah! You guys scared me”, you frowned.
“Sorry. We ruined the moment.”, Cho Bae apologized.
“Bye”, Chung Ae and Cho Bae waved at you guys then disappeared, hiding behind the rock.
You and Sehun chuckled while shaking your heads.

 
“Silly girls”, you returned to looking forward.
“yup”, Sehun did the same.
Chung Ae and Cho Bae popped up from behind the rock again.
“Yah! We’re not silly”, Chung Ae scrunched her nose
“Yeah ! We’re awesome!”, Cho Bae grinned.
You rolled your eyes then laughed.

 
--
Back with Tao and Kris. Let’s make this easier. Taoris.
“Kris. Stop . Walking!”, Tao grunted while trying to hold Kris back.
“No! What’s the deal anyways. We’re just going to Lu Han’s house”, Kris said while pulling Tao to the direction of Lu Han’s house.

 
“Hey look ! A dragon!”, Tao pointed to the sky.
“Whoa-whoa-whoa ! Where?!”, Kris stopped walking and looked around.
“Ha!”, Tao jumped to Kris’ legs and hugged them tightly
“W-what are you doing?!”, Kris said while trying to walk again but instantly failed.

 
“Let go Tao”, Kris said calmly.
“No !”, Tao said while hugging his legs tighter.
“Aish!”, Kris exhaled then continued trying to walk.

 
25 minutes later and he’s only made 50 real steps.
He felt Tao’s grip loosening since he’s been using his arm strength for 25 minutes straight.
Kris smirked and continued to ‘walk’.
Minutes later he felt Tao’s grip even more loose.

 
“Whoa Tao Look!”, Kris pointed to a random place. “Huuuuge Gucci store!”.
“What where?!”, Tao immediately let go.
“Hey where..”, Tao scratched his head then looked forward to see Kris running for his life.
“Y-yah ! Yah!”, Tao shouted after him then quickly got up, running after Kris as fast as his legs could move.

 
Kris was meters away from Tao so it wasn’t possible for Tao to catch up.
When Tao finally got to the gates of Lu Han’s house, he already saw Kris lifting the mat and grabbing the key to the house under it.
Tao panted then clutched his stomach and started to jog towards Kris.
By then, Kris already opened the front door and casually walked in, slipping his shoes off.

 
“Kris! Stop!”, Tao huffed out his breath.
“Why’s it so quiet in here?”, Kris said to himself while looking around the house.
He turned around to see Tao crawling up the steps.
He went over to Tao and helped him him.
“Thanks”, Tao said blankly.

 
Kris ignored what Tao’s thanks and immediately went upstairs and into Lu Han’s room.
“Lu Han!”, he said once he busted the door open but no one was inside.
Only the messy, dirty, clothes cluttered room.
It was completely quiet.

 
No blasting music. No loud TV. No EXO messing up his house. No D.O lecturing everyone to pick up their garbage nor the strong smell of his delicious cooking. It was dead silent and empty.
“Yah.. Where’s Lu Han?”, Kris asked Tao but there was no answer.
He went downstairs and creeped into the kitchen to see Tao opening a cupboard and taking out a new bag of chips.

 
He opened it and digged into the bag to look for a folded one.
“Yes!”, he grabbed it then shoved into his mouth.
He turned around to see Kris staring at him with a penetrating gaze.
He jumped and a bunch of chips flew out onto the ground and some hitting his face.

 
“Where. Is. Lu Han?”, Kris asked Tao.
Tao panickly shoved chips into his mouth. “I don't know”.
“Tao.”, Kris walked closer to Tao.
Kris was towering over him which intimidated Tao and that penetrating gaze of his made it even harder for Tao to keep the secret.

 
“Where.Is.Lu Han”, Kris stared at him.
Tao just stood there, frozen from his stare.
“Tell me !”, Kris roared.
“EXO, ____, ____’s friend and Chung Ae are planning your birthday party at Muchangpo beach today and i’m supposed to bring you there at 5”, Tao really quickly blurted everything out.
He watched as Kris’ eyes got wider.

 
“really?”, Kris beamed with a smile.
Tao’s jaw dropped at Kris’ reaction. “Y-y..yeah”, he stammered.
“alright. What time is it?”, Kris said excitedly while rubbing his hands together.
“U-um. 4:46”, Tao answered.

 
“Time to practice my acting skills”, Kris smirked.
“Aish Tao, you big mouth”, Tao muttered to himself while continuously face palming himself.
Kris laughed. “stop it. We’re gonna leave soon. Enjoy your chips”.
“Really?!”, Tao started digging his face in the chips while making his way over to the couch, turning the TV on.

 
Kris went over to the couch and sat down next to Tao.

--
“Lu Han ! Is Tao doing alright?”, Sehun yelled to him.
Lu Han shook his head. “He’s not answering”
Sehun sighed then hugged you tighter.
“Aw Come on guys! Let’s not sit here and worry. Let’s have fun for the next 14 minutes!”, Suho said to everyone.

 
He was the only enthusiastic one that was standing up while everyone was sitting down, worrying their butts off.
“Guys..”, Lu Han called when everything was silent. Only the waves splatting the shore was heard.
Everyones attention was on Lu Han.

 
“Kris just texted me. He asked me what i’m doing right now.”, Lu Han said to everyone with a
panicked look on his face.
Everyone looked at each other thinking of what to do.
“I texted back.”, Lu Han said while staring down at his phone, worried if Kris suspected something and his response wouldn’t work on him.

--
Taoris time.
Kris started laughing his head off.
Tao ignored his loud eruption and kept his eyes glued on the TV screen.
“Oh Lu Han. You’re so funny”, Kris wiped a fake tear from his eye.
“What happened?”, Tao asked while his gaze was still on the TV.

 
“Lu Han told me that he’s helping his Grandma with her grocery shopping”, Kris told Tao. Kris’ silly smile was still planted on his face.
Tao took his attention off of the TV and onto Kris.
He looked at Kris with a raised brow.
“What?”, Kris asked.

 
“You know if you never knew we were planning this, you would’ve believed him?”, Tao pointed out then put his attention back onto the screen while chomping on the rest of the chips.
Kris glared at Tao. He knew Tao was right but didn't want to admit it.
“No I wouldn't..”, Kris muttered.

 
At that moment, Tao bursted out laughing from the show on TV so he didn’t hear Kris at all.
Once the good part was coming up, Kris turned off the TV, leaving Tao hanging.
“Yah! It was getting to the good part!”, Tao complained.
“Get up. We need to go now.”, Kris pulled up Tao and dragged him out of Lu Han’s house.
“No ! We had one more minute!”, Tao dramatically yelled.

--
“1 more minute ! Tao and Kris could arrive any minute now”, Suho yelled to everyone.
“Let’s all hide behind this huge rock!”, Kai shouted while pointing over to a rock that was un-seen before.
“Whoa.. when did that get there?”, you mumbled to yourself.

 
Everyone quickly gathered behind the rock and squished together incase Kris saw a part of them while coming down to the beach.
After 15 minutes passed, Kris and Tao still didn't arrive.
“Why did we hide so early”, Chanyeol groaned while changing his position, accidentally hitting
Baekhyun in the forehead with his elbow.
 
“Ow!”, Baekhyun groaned then rubbed his forehead.
“Omo. I'm so sorry Baekhyun”, Chanyeol frowned then pulled Baekhyun into a tight sympathetic hug.
“Aish. You guys get a room”. The members complained.

 
After another minute, they still didn’t show up.
“Ugh, they won't be here anytime soon”, Lay stood up and walked away from the rock, stretching.
He stretched his arms while looking down.
“Ugh. Why are you bringing me to the beach, Tao?”, everyone heard Kris say.

 
Lay widened his eyes then ran back to the rock, jumping onto everyone from the pressure.
“Ow”, some of EXO winced as quietly as they could.
“Sorry.”, Lay whispered.
“Am I not allowed to want to go to the beach Kris?”, Tao asked back.

 
“Hey ! Over there looks nice”, Tao pointed to the spot where you guys were.
“Yeah. The waves look big.”, Kris said while walking over with Tao.
When you guys spotted Kris’ slipper pass the rock, everyone shot up and yelled.
“SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY WANNABE DRAGON KREES!”, everyone yelled in unison.

 
Kris honestly jumped from shock and fell down in the sand.
He put a hand over his heart and smiled widely.
“Where did you guys come from?! How’d you guys get here?!”, Kris asked, acting like he never knew anything

 
“We planned all this for you ! Tao helped us distract you while we did this.”, Suho explained for everyone.
Just seeing everyone in real life doing this for him instead of Tao telling him actually touched him.
“Thanks guys”, Kris smiled warmly.

 
Everyone smiled back sincerely.
Tao helped Kris up.
“What are we doing just standing here ? Let’s have fun!”, Kris suggested then ran over to the pile of pool things and tossing it at everyone.

 
Kris took off his pants, revealing boxers
He grabbed a pool donut then ran to the water and jumped on the donut.
All the guys started running over to the water with pool stuff and immediately started playing in it happily.

 
You smiled at the playful sight and ran into the water with Chung Ae and Cho Bae.
Once your feet touched the cold water, you jumped out while squealing.
You suddenly felt a ton of water splash your whole body.

 
You gasped, your mouth was open while watching water drops, drop from the ends of your hair and face and back into the ocean.
“Come on ____ !” Chanyeol smiled while splashing more water at you.
“yah!”, you frowned then started splashing it back at him.