After Halloween + One Confession

We'll Make History [SEMI-HIATUS]

“TRICK OR.. treat..”, Luhans enthusiasm lowered.

You 4 stood there staring at Mi Hyuk in shock. She was wearing a big pink poofy princess dress with a crown on her head and a bucket full of candy in her hand.
"Mi Hyuk?", Luhan growled slightly. "What are.. you disgusting children doing here?", Mi Hyuk eyed you up and down in disgust.
 
"Watch it ugly pink princess", Luhan held back the urge to smack Mi Hyuk in the face with his bag full of candy.
"Oh Luhan ! So sarcastic and cute as always", Mi Hyuk squeezed Luhan's cheeks harder and harder.
 
"Yah ! Don't hurt his cheeks like that!", Chung Ae did a karate chop on Mi Hyuk's wrists. Luhan's cheeks were all red.
"Ow..", he rubbed his cheeks. "Never. Ever. Do that or else i'll have cheeks like Xiumin", Luhan said, still rubbing his cheeks and his eyes getting a bit watery. (A/N: Luhan's in a deer costume by the way!)

 
Mi Hyuk rolled her eyes and turned her attention back to you then switched to Sehun. "Couple costumes? Really?", Mi Hyuk scoffed.
"So try hard since no one will believe you guys are a couple", Mi Hyuk glared at you then her teeth.
You couldn't hear anything except the scary silence and faint laughter from the little kids.
 
Sehun looked up at the house.
 
"When did you move?", Sehun asked breaking the silence. "Aw. You remember how my house looked like?", Mi Hyuk's voice suddenly softened.
Sehun furrowed his eyebrows then his eyes turned a bit dark. "No. I would never remember anything if it involves you.", Sehun said coldly.

 
Mi Hyuk's eyes turned dark. She slowly clenched one fist. She dropped the bucket of candy on the floor then clenched her other fist.
"Well you know what?!", Mi Hyuk shrieked.

 
She knocked off Luhan's deer ears then kicked his bag which fell to the ground. "You guys", she trailed off.
She ripped off Chung Ae's bandana and eyepatch and threw them too the floor.
"are", she continued. She knocked off Sehun's mario hat and ripped off his moustache. "Ow!-", "shut up", Mi Hyuk cut Sehun off.

 
"All stupid", she continued. She knocked off the crown on your head then ripped off your wig revealing a wig cap. Mi Hyuk used one leg and kicked all of your bags making your candy fall out and spread on the floor.
 
"Why'd you do that for?!", Luhan yelled. "I said already. You guys are all stupid ", She emphasized her last sentence.
Chung Ae was stiffening up. She was holding back a huge urge to give Mi Hyuk a lesson right on the spot.
"Ugh! You know what? That's it! .", Chung Ae yelled then jumped towards Mi Hyuk.
 
In a flash you watched as Luhan and Sehun jumped towards Chung Ae and held her back. She was kicking and flailing her arms, struggling to give Mi Hyuk a lesson.
Mi Hyuk just stood there like nothing happened. She stood there like Chung Ae never jumped towards her or did anything.

 
“Let. Me. Go!”, Chung Ae shrieked, still kicking her legs.
“No Chung Ae.”, Sehun said firmly then nodded his head to Luhan.
Luhan nodded back and they carried her away from the house.

 
You quickly jumped to the ground and gathered the candy.
Mi Hyuk’s eyes were glued to Sehun and Luhan carrying away Chung Ae then she looked down at you.
You were grabbing all of the costumes’ accessories quickly and putting candy in bags.

 
“What are you trying to do?!”, she yelled at you with clenched fists.
You ignored her and kept cleaning up the candy. You hated it when holiday spirits were crushed.

 
“Don’t you dare ignore me!”, Mi Hyuk yelled then lifted her leg and kicked you.
You felt something kick you hard in the arm and you fell backwards.
You didn’t feel the hard concrete hit your back but instead you felt something soft and warm holding you.

 
“Stop it Mi Hyuk. You’re ruining Halloween for a lot of people.”, you heard a deep voice say.
That voice belonged to no other than Chanyeol.
You blinked then gulped.

 
"Before you knew it you were being carried bridal style again by Chanyeol out of Mi Hyuk’s yard.
“How about the candy?”, you asked silently.
“Who cares about the candy. I can buy you candy later”, Chanyeol said calmly.
“O-okay..”, you sighed then rested in his arms.

 
To him you were as light as a feather but you felt like you were an 1000 pound seal.
Chanyeol shut his eyes tightly then let out a deep breath
I need to tell ___. I have to.. Now.

 
Chanyeol set you down a few houses away from Mi Hyuk’s house and away from the rest of EXO.
You were a bit confused in your head but you didn’t show the confusion.
You noticed that you only had the wig cap on.
You took it off and unpinned your hair letting your hair fall down freely.

 
“Aren’t the rest of them down there?”, you pointed to the direction where you guys were supposed to go.
Chanyeol nodded. “Yeah”.
“Lets go! I don’t wanna be lost”, you flashed him a small smile then started walking.
Chanyeol kept facing the same way with his eyes shut tightly and his fists softly clenched.

“Sorry Channie. I know how you like ___ and all but you have to hang out with me too !”, Baekhyun said as they headed to a house.
Chanyeol laughed and proceeded walking.
“So how’s you and ___?”, Baekhyun said to Chanyeol while nudging his arm.
There was a silence between them.
“Come on. Tell me Cha-”, “I wanna tell her today”, Chanyeol confessed.
“Ah jjinja?! When are you gonna tell her?”, Baekhyun asked excitedly.
“I don’t know.. I don’t know when the right time is.”, Chanyeol sighed. The usual enthusiasm in his voice disappearing.
“Well i’m sure that there’ll be a chance sometime today. But you’re gonna tell her today right?!”, Baekhyun asked, still excited.
“Well I hope so.”, Chanyeol replied with his head down.
“Hey, I got an idea ! How about after we’re done collecting candy we ask ___ if we could come into her house for awhile and pile all our candy together! Then you have a chance to tell her. But if you get a chance to before we’re finished.. can we still go to ___’s house?”, Baekhyun begged.
Chanyeol laughed then gulped. “That’s a great idea and alright”.
Baekhyun laughed.
“Yes~! Let’s go!”, Baekhyun cheered then dragged Chanyeol to a house’s front door.
-

 
He swallowed slowly then turned back quickly.
He rushed to you and grabbed your wrist aggressively, by accident.
“Ow. Chanyeol let go off me please”, you pleaded.
His grip suddenly tightened for no reason which hurt your wrists a lot.

 
“Chanyeol! Let go!”, you pulled your arm back and stared at him for awhile while rubbing your wrist before walking off.
Stupid. Stupid. Stupid Chanyeol. Why’d you do that. She’s walking away!
You kept thinking of why Chanyeol did that then you suddenly felt yourself being lifted up.

 
Chanyeol grabbed you and pulled you over his shoulder.
“Chanyeol!”, you squeaked. You were scared that you would fall.
He walked to an empty area of the neighbourhood and went behind a bush.

 
“Chanyeol ! P-put me down!”, you gulped. You started kicking your legs and lightly punched his back.
“___-ah. I really need to tell you something”, Chanyeol said a bit anxious.

 
“Can you please tell me when i’m on the ground?”, you gave up trying to get down.
“No..”, Chanyeol said. “Or else you’d walk away again..”, for some reason he felt his heart clench.
You stayed silent and waited for him to say something.

 
Chanyeol exhaled loudly. “___-ah. I like you.”.
You widened your eyes once he said that. You felt your heart starting to thump.
Ahh! Eotteoke.
“Um. I-i. I like you too”, you said without thinking.

 
“Really?”, Chanyeol suddenly beamed then put you down.
You balanced yourself out before making eye contact with Chanyeol.
“Y-yeah! You’re a really nice and caring friend.”, you slowly creeped a smile.

 
“No.. I mean I like like you..”, he rubbed the back of his neck while looking down at the ground.
You turned red then stared at him.
You started panicking a bit on the inside. The racing heart did not help you at all.
Aigoo ! How do I get out of this situation? Someone help me please..

 
You really liked Chanyeol but you also really liked Sehun at the same time.
Your feelings were really messed up.
You’ve never been in a situation like this so you wanted to retreat as soon as possible.

 
Chanyeol looked up and spotted Baekhyun over your shoulder making eye contact with him.
He asked for help with his eyes,
“Help?”, Baekhyun mouthed to Chanyeol. Chanyeol nodded but tried to not make it noticable.

 
Baekhyun rushed over to you guys and held onto your shoulders.
You looked up and turned your head to see a slightly panting Baekhyun holding onto your shoulders.
“Hey guys! We’re gonna go now! Let’s go ___.”, Baekhyun turned you around and lead you to the group of EXO and Chung Ae.

 
Chanyeol stayed in his spot and watched as you walked further from him. He waited till you were about 2 meters away then he started walking towards the group.
 
Chung Ae’s face was gloomy. She had her arms crossed and her eyes were slightly narrowed.
“Come on Chung Ae. Who cares about Mi Hyuk. She’s not worth your time”, you patted Chung Ae’s back but her expression stayed the same.

 
“I care. She’s getting on my nerves.”, Chung Ae narrowed her eyes more then her teeth.
“Yeah ! She spilled all our candy.. And she got my deer ears all dirty.”, Luhan cut into the conversation out of nowhere.

 
Chung Ae laughed and so did you. Suddenly Chung Ae’s mood lifted up a bit.
Everyone started walking towards the direction of the park. Everyone was sharing about how much candy they got today like little kids.

 
“I got more candy then you! Ha ! In your face.”
“No I did ! Look at this. It’s full of candy and it’s heavier than yours.”
“ NO I DID! Here compare !”

 
You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion then looked for the two people shouting.
Tao and Xiumin.
Xiumin was carrying two bags full of candy and weighing them with his arms.

 
“Mine is still heavier!”, Xiumin cried then shoved one of the bags into Tao’s arms.
“What are you talking about ?! You’re cheating!”, Tao grabbed Xiumin’s bag and started weighing it with his arms this time.

 
“I told you, you were cheating ! Stop being a cheater Baozi!”, Tao cried then shoved Xiumin’s bag into Xiumin’s arms.
“Stop calling me Baozi!”,Xiumin yelled.

 
“Aish, these boys”, Chung Ae said to you with a laugh.
Both Tao and Xiumin crossed their arms then both of them ran to Lay without looking.
“What are you doing here !”, They argued in unison.

 
They both ran to Luhan. “Stop following me !”, They shouted in unison again.
“You. stay”, Tao pointed at Xiumin. Tao ran to Kris then stuck his tongue out at Xiumin.
“Yah ! You know if I still had my bag of candy that i’d have more than both of you!”, Luhan yelled at Xiumin and Tao.
Both you and Chung Ae shook your heads then laughed.
 
“Chanyeol, we’re nearing the park. Should we ask ___ now?”, Baekhyun whispered to Chanyeol.
“You can do that. I’ll stay here.”, Chanyeol sighed while his gaze was glued to the ground.
Baekhyun frowned.

 
Few minutes later you guys arrived at the park.
 
“___-ah! Can we go to your house and pour all of our candy into a big pile and see how much all of us collected in total?”, Baekhyun popped up in front of you then smiled widely.
“Yeah ! That sounds fun!”, you smiled back.

 
“Great!”, Baekhyun gave you a quick one arm hug then turned to EXO.
“Guys ! We’re gonna go to ___’s house and gather our candy together!”, Baekhyun shouted.
You chuckled silently behind him.

 
“Last one there is a rotten egg!”, Chen shouted then started running towards the direction of your house.
Everyone gripped onto the top of their bags and hugged them close so the candy wouldn’t fall out.
You ran as fast as you could but you ended up last.

 
“Aish..I..hate.. running.. That’s why I probably ..failing physical ..education”, you said in between your heavy breathing. You wiped the sweat off that was forming on your forehead.
You opened the door for everyone and the area of the front door was filled with shoes.

 
Everyone immediately went into the dining room and surrounded the long table.
Everyone started pouring the full bags of candy except for you, Luhan, Chung Ae and Sehun.
Tao and Xiumin were the only ones hugging their bags for safety.

 
“I don’t wanna mix my candy with Baozi!”, Tao pouted hugging his bag tighter.
“Well..I don’t wanna mix my candy with Panda!”, Xiumin also pouted and hugged his bag then turned around.

 
“Aish, you children ! Just pour it in already!”, Kai slouched.
“No !”, they cried in unison.
Suho and Kris exchanged glances.

 
“3..2..”, Suho mouthed to Kris while holding up the number of fingers he was counting.
“1..”, Kris whispered then smirked.
“Yah! You two!”, the leaders yelled in unison.

 
Xiumin and Tao immediately looked at them. “Put down the bag of candy and step away from it”,  Suho demanded.
“Now.”, Kris demanded firmly.

 
Tao and Xiumin immediately dropped their bags on the floor making some candy fall out then backed away.
They looked like puppets being controlled by Suho and Kris and couldn’t take over their own bodies.
Everybody laughed.

“Works everytime.”, Kris smiled happily. He gave Suho a high five.
Kai rushed to Xiumin’s bag and poured everything in the pile. Chen rushed to Tao’s bag and poured everything in the pile. They both went back then grabbed the rest of the candy into the hands.

 
Xiumin and Tao stood there with their arms crossed and a frown on their face.
For the rest of the night you, EXO and Chung Ae ate some candy.
Umma and Jong Yung came home from a day out.

 
While the members of EXO were making the cookies. You, Umma, Jong Yung and Chung Ae were making some hot chocolate.
 
“These cookies are delicious!”, Xiumin said chomping on 2 cookies at once.
It was already 1 am. Everybody was sitting around the dining room table and chomping on cookies and drinking hot chocolate including Umma and Jong Yung. It felt more like Christmas than Halloween.
 
Before eating you, EXO and Chung Ae were putting the candy in some buckets.
There were 16 cookies left. Enough for everyone! Everyone grabbed a cookie. Xiumin ate it whole.
“Aw, That was my last cookie.”, Xiumin mumbled.

 
Tao looked at his cookie then at the frowning Xiumin. “Here Baozi. You can have mine..”, Tao held the cookie out to him.
“Jjinja?! Gomawo Tao!”, Xiumin grabbed the cookie and stuffed it in his mouth.
“Fank few so mush Fao! I wush wrong about you, you kungfu Panda! Can few forgeeve mee?”, Xiumin said muffled from the cookies in his mouth.

 
(Translation: Thank you so much Tao! I was wrong about you, you kungfu Panda! Can you forgive me?)
 
“Of course I will!”, Tao clapped. “Yay!”, Xiumin cheered then started choking on his cookie.
He grabbed his hot chocolate and gulped it down.
“Xiumin..Isn’t that hot?”, D.O raised a brow.

 
Xiumin froze and blinked multiple times. “yes. It is”.
Everyone started laughing. Even Umma and Jong Yung.

 
Jong Yung has been inspecting all of EXO to see if they were nice boys and weren’t bad people.
“Honey, they’re really nice boys. Nothing to worry about”, Umma said, reading Jong Yung’s mind.
Jong Yung nodded slowly with a smile on his face.

 
“Since there’s no school tomorrow how about you guys sleep over? It’s really late and we know your parents so we can inform them!”, Umma suggested with a warm smile on her face.
“That’s a great idea!”, Lay smiled. “Thank you!”, everyone thanked.

 
“It’s okay. You don’t need to call our parents. All of our parents are on a business trip so they won’t really care”, Kris assured.
“Oh.. Arraso then. Good Night everyone! ____will show you where the blankets are. Sleep well.”, Umma smiled and made eye contact with everyone before leaving with Jong Yung.

 
Jong Yung took one more quick glance at EXO before he continued walking.
________________________________________________
Hi guyysss ! Almost have 100 subscribers ! Thank you so much for subscribing, reading, viewing, commenting and friend requesting ! <3
Oh ! And if you wanna find me anywhere besides AFF, I have a tumblr ^^
http://rlab-yessir.tumblr.com/
Follow me and i'll follow back 100% ! C: