Frightening Event

We'll Make History [SEMI-HIATUS]

You and Cho Bae started to panick from the sudden actions. "Is this place haunted ?!", Cho Bae screamed scared. You looked around the theater to see if there was anything.

On the inside you were really really scared but you didn't want to show it. You just looked around everywhere whipping your head in all directions and watched the lights as it got dimmer.

Cho Bae grabbed your hand and you guys ran to the closed sliding doors. You guys tried to open them but they were locked. "Could a ghost really do this ?", You thought to yourself . You and Cho Bae started banging on the doors and screaming.

"Yah ! Someone ! Anyone ! Let us out !", Cho Bae screamed while banging on the door and you helped her yell for help.

Jong Yung heard a screaming from behind him and it sounded like you and Cho Bae, he turned around and checked all the bedrooms on the second floor.

He ran upstairs and checked the two rooms. You guys weren't there. So the only place where we would be was the movie theater. "Omo, are they in the movie theater ?! I locked the doors and closed the lights!", he panickly said to himself

He ran up to the third floor and quickly unlocked the doors and the lights.

"I'm really sorry girls ! I thought no one was in the movie theater since it was so quiet so I locked the doors and closed the lights. I'm really sorry. Ill go downstairs and make some tea for you guys to drink alright ?", he confessed, concerned.

Cho Bae was kind of shivering from the frightening event. It actually was pretty scary. It was pitch-black dark and the room was so big. You put an arm around Cho Bae and you guys headed downstairs slowly.

You guys finally got to the first floor and heard the sound of the kettle. You and Cho Bae walked to the kitchen and you guys saw Jong Yung setting out some tea sets. "Go sit over there at the dining table", he said pointing to the dining room.

He poured the water in the tea pot and put 2 tea bags in the pot. He put the tea pot and 3 cups on a tray made of china.

He brought it into the dining room and placed it on the dining table and poured the tea in tea cups for you guys.

You and Cho Bae cautiously drank it knowing it was hot. You accidently burned my tongue and you let out a small squeal . Cho and Jong Yung looked at you confused. "Its nothing", You assured them and bowed your head.

You and Cho Bae finished your tea and Jong Yung told you guys to go upstairs in one of the big non occupied rooms and settle down. "Komawo", you and Cho Bae said in unison .

"Ah! Take the tea with you", he smiling. "Arraso", you grinned at him and took the tray and you and Cho Bae went into the room beside Jong Yung's room and settled down drinking the tea and talked about what just happened and all that.

"Its good that this house isn't haunted", Cho Bae said a bit frightened. You nodded your head. "Are you really going to sleep yourself in this huge room?", she asked. You shrugged.

You weren't used to sleeping in a big room because you liked small, tiny, cozy rooms like your old one room.

"Yah ! ______ ! How come you haven't been talking much since we got here ? You didn't answer me but you just nodded and shurgged", she asked worried.

"A-ah.. Its nothing. Just not used to the atmosphere in this house.", you smiled without showing your teeth. You got pretty tired so you went downstairs to one of the boxes and scrambled through all the things trying to find your tooth brush.

You found your tooth brush and returned to your room and went into the bathroom to brush your teeth. It was a good thing Jong Yung had an extra tooth brush for Cho Bae. So you guys brushed your teeth together.

You asked Cho Bae to help you take some of the boxes up to your room. You scrambled through some clothes and found your pajamas and another set for Cho Bae.

Being the child spirited person you are, you had pajamas covered in frogs and had frog slippers to match it. It also came with a fluffy pink hair night scrunchie that had a frog on it.

You took your bunny pajamas out and gave Cho Bae the whole set with the bunny covered pajamas, bunny slippers and pink fluffy night scrunchie that had a bunny on it.

You guys settled down and finally went to sleep.

_______________________________________________

( Boring chapter :s mianhe ! As I said, EXO will come out really soon LOL Be patient ! (:  )