Exploring

We'll Make History [SEMI-HIATUS]

You stared at the house in awe for a few more seconds then Cho Bae nudged you. "_____ ! Let's go exploring around the house. Arraso ?", she chimed and smiled . You laughed and nodded your head.

First we went to the second floor to check out the bedrooms. There was one bedroom that was fully decorated, it was simple but it still looked amazing. There was a big bed in the back of the room and the bed covers were dark blue and so were the pillow covers.

Infront of the bed there was a huge TV stuck onto the wall and it was about 4 meters away from the bed. There was a huge window where you could change the setting of the outside and you could change it back to normal with just one click on a remote.

There was a big wooden desk pushed up against the window with tons of paperwork and clients piled up on it. There were many more things in the bedroom but there were too many to name them all. This is probably Jong Yung's room.

You and Cho Bae exited that room and looked at the room across from it. It was pretty small but the room had a single bed with lime green sheets and pillows on it. It had a heater incase the guest was cold.

There was also a white desk and had a pull out chair attached to it and above the desk was a square cut into the wall and a white divider across it. It was probably a shelf. That was all for that room.

We went out that room and went to another room. It was basically empty and the one across from it was empty too so you guys decided to go to the last room and check it out.

It was oddly, already decorated . You and Cho Bae slowly walked into the room looking around. It was cold and felt like no one has been in it or opened the door for years.

When you looked in through the door, the first thing you would see is a huge rectangle cut into the wall with a single mattress fit into it. There was a pink butterfly blanket over it and had pink pillows.

There were pink see through-ish blinds that covered the rectangle. The room was the shape of a Diamond. In the middle of the room there was a round short pink table and 2 pink toddler chairs. In the middle of the table were crayons.

On one wall there was a bulletin board that had tons of crayon drawn pictures pinned to it. On the left side of the room there was a big light pink toy box full of teddy bears and plushies.

The walls were of course pink and the floor was a soft white carpet . You guys stared around the cute room full of pink stuff. Then went over to the bed and raised the pink blinds and tried sitting on the bed.

  You guys had to kind of crouch our head down and slouch to be able to get on the bed. It was a pretty small bed size . "You know Cho Bae, having an interior designer as a dad isn't bad at all", you chimed.

You guys laughed and made your guys' way out the bedroom closing the door behind you. You took a quick glance at the bedroom one more time then turned the knob and closed the door.

We went up stairs to the second floor. We went to the bowling alley room and it looked like a real bowling alley.

They had different kinds of bowling shoes sizes on a boxed shelf at the back of the room.

They had a long bowling alley and even a ball rack.

They had those point keepers and even had a small food shack on the left of the room.

You guys stared at it in awe at how real it looked.

You looked back and saw an empty room with a huge mirror, you ran into the room and felt yourself feel empty in all the space you were in .

You loved to dance when you were stressed or bored. This room is the perfect room for it ! "_____-ah ! There's one more flight of stairs !", Cho Bae yelled to you.

You ran out the dance studio and grabbed her arm leading her up the stairs. We opened the black sliding doors and found ourself in a huge room full of red seats and a huge screen.

"A Movie Theater !", Cho Bae chimed with a huge smile on her face.

"Come on _____ ! Let's go sit on one of the chairs !", she cried grabbing your hand and leading you to the middle of the theater and into one of the rows.

You guys sat in the seats in silence taking all of this in. All of a sudden you heard the sliding doors shut close and the lights slowly dimmed

__________________________________

 

( Sehun, Chanyeol and the rest of EXO will appear soon ! ish Haha. Just wait ! and leave comments on what you think happened ! (:  by the way.. sorry this chapter was so boring :c)