Caught

We'll Make History [SEMI-HIATUS]

You stood there with your heart beating faster than ever.

Your cheeks were flushed with red.

It took awhile for you to take in what just happened but for sure you knew that you kissed Sehun.

You stood there with your eyes glued to the floor and millions of thoughts rushing through your mind.

Suddenly you saw feet come into your view. You looked up and saw Chanyeol infront of you.

You stared into his eyes. The usual glimmer he had in his eyes were gone.

"H-hi Chanyeol!", you smiled. "Soo..", you guys stood there awkwardly.

You kept your gaze glued to his eyes, searching for that glimmer but it was nowhere to be found.

"So.. How was that.. Kiss?", you suddenly felt your heart beat against your rib cage once Chanyeol mentioned the kiss.

"It was a-alright, I guess?", you didn't wanna admit that you actually liked it. You shrugged.

"Uh-", "Let's play tag ! YOU'RE IT !", Xiumin tagged Chanyeol and started running away.

The room suddenly started to be filled with screams.

Its good that Chen's room was huge or else it would be impossible to play tag without having everyone get a turn to be it in less than 5 minutes.

Chanyeol stood there shocked by the sudden activity.

He noticed you still standing infront of him. He tagged you then ran away.

"B-bwoh? Oh I'm gonna get you Chanyeol!", you started speeding up towards him but he dodged your attack so you ended up falling on the bed.

"Aish..", you whipped your head back and saw everyone crowded in one corner of the room.

You quickly got up and sprinted to the corner.

Everyone ran away revealing Sehun in the corner.

You tried stopping but Chen's slippery floors made you continue sliding and you ended up bumping into Sehun's chest.

You fell down and accidently kicked Sehun's legs resulting him to collapse and fall on top of you.

Your faces were a few inches apart from each other.

You guys locked eyes for a few seconds. You stared into his beautiful glowing eyes.

Suddenly the background noise started to disappear and it felt like you two were the only ones in the room.

You snapped out of it then tagged him. You quickly pushed him off you and ran away from him.

You ran to Chung Ae.

Sehun layed on the floor on his side, processing what just happened.

"Aigoo.. You !", he quickly got up and looked around the room for the nearest target.

Everyone was on the other side of the room away from him. He spotted Luhan blocked by people so he wouldn't be able to get away.

"Perfect", he smiled evily and started running towards Luhan.

Luhan noticed that Sehun was running towards him but his body wouldn't listen to him.

Sehun jumped on him and Luhan started struggling under him. Sehun rolled off him and ran away.

"If we keep playing we're gonna break this floor !", Chen yelled over the screaming and heavy breathing.

Everyone started laughing.

15 minutes after playing tag, everyone was sweating and the room was full of the scent sweat.

After this fun day, you didn't even want to go to sleep but eventually you guys had to.

Everyone tidied their blankets and pillows, getting ready to go to sleep.

Everyone spoke to each other before going to sleep so they can cool off.

While you were talking to Chung Ae, all you could think of was Sehun and that.. Kiss.

"I wonder what Sehun thought when we.. Kissed..its good Mi Hyuk didn't come or else she'd legit murder me..", you thought while Chung Ae was talking to you.

"S-so, should I? ", Chung Ae asked. You shook your head and snapped out of it.

"I'm sorry Chung Ae! what did you say?", Chung Ae sighed then chuckled.

"I said, I kind of really like this guy and I wanna tell him but I don't know if he'll feel the same way..S-so, should I?", she repeated.

"Ouu ! A guy eh?", you wiggled your eyebrows and nudged her arm repeatedly. She chuckled. 

"Yes _____. A guy. I don't like girls !", Chung Ae laughed.

"I don't mean it that way !", you guys laughed together.

"Well if you want ! You should. You're not exactly sure if he likes you back or will but I'm sure he will. You're a pretty, funny, nice person ! If you don't let him know now, someone else will snatch him away", you convinced her.

"I-i guess your right.. Thanks ____", Chung Ae smiled widely.

"So what's his name?", you nudged her arm again.

"Someone", you looked away shyly. You chuckled softly.

"I'M TIRED. Let's go to sle-", Chen's sentence got cut off from a yawn. "Eep..".

Soon the room was full of yawns and the rustling of the blankets.

"yeah.. I'm getting pretty tired", Kai stretched his arms then started to lie down and slip in his blanket.

Everyone started lying down and covering themselves with the blanket.

It suddenly got all silent.

"So.. Who's gonna turn off the light?", Sehun broke the silence.

"Not me!", everyone started shouting out.

"Not.. Me", you frowned.

You heard a deep laugh.

"Ill do it", Kris stood up and turned off the light.

You laughed softly, "Komawo!".

You suddenly heard fake snoring of different volumes.

You chuckled silently then closed your eyes and fell into slumber.

_______________________________

             { Two Days Later }

The teachers suddenly started to give you weird looks and never made any kind of eye contact with you during classes.

And they were all the extremely kind teachers.

During Socials, you kept seeing Mi Hyuk looking back and laugh at you.

"What did she do?", you growled silently and slammed your hands on the desk silently.

Sehun looked at you and furrowed his eyebrows, "you alright?".

"Uh.. Yeah.", you returned to your normal position.

Even the evil science teacher was being extra .. y.

Not like he wasn't before.

Chanyeol noticed you seemed alittle different today but didn't say anything.

After school, you were at your locker rustling around with your books.

You couldn't stop thinking about the irritating day you've been having.

Just then you saw Sehun and Chung Ae close their lockers.

"Bye ____!", Chung Ae said and gave you a hug.

"Bye Chung Ae", you returned the hug and gave her a small grin.

For some reason Sehun wasn't exhausted or tired at all but his feet made him walk as slow as ever.

"Hey _____, how was you day?", you heard an annoying voice behind you.

You immediantely cringed and turned around.

"What. Did. You. Do ?", you said through clenched teeth.

Sehun stopped walking and froze on the spot, listening to the conversation.

"Oh nothing ! All I did was told your teachers certain things about you", she smirked evily.

"And .. Why the hell would you do that?!", you were so close to yelling.

"Because you didn't listen to me and stay AWAY from my Sehun. You just don't know what stay away means do you?", she crossed her arms and you stayed silent.

"You're not his type anyways. You're just an average ugly dumb girl with no looks and a good personality at all. If you try to go for Sehun. I swear . You will get your heart broken because of your pathetic looks and personality. You're stupid if you don't realize Sehun will never. ever. like you. I don't even know why I try to get you away from him."

You felt like crying.

All of this. What's happening to your life and reputation is all because of one guy. Sehun.

You stared at the ground trying to get the thought of crying out of your mind.

"I also heard that you kissed Sehun at Chen's birthday", she growled angrily.

You looked up at her with wide eyes. "W-where did you hear that?"

_________________________________________

Ouu, a lot of drama. Is that a bad thing?.. LOOL.