Servants

We'll Make History [SEMI-HIATUS]

 

EXO . IS . ACTUALLY . BACK ? WHAAAA. Who is getting their album ? Im getting the albums next week (: 

_________________________________________________________________

 

 

When Sehun opened the door, Chung Ae and him were in a shock.

“Guys?! What are you guys doing here?”, Sehun asked.

 

EXO was at the door. All of EXO (including Chanyeol).

“We volunteered ! I heard my mom over the phone talking to your mom about some dinner and your parents needing chefs and butlers for tonight and I had a great idea so I volunteered us.”, Lu Han explained.

“Yeah ! We’ll do a great job Sehun sir !”, Tao said and did a salute gesture.

The rest of EXO followed with silly smiles on their faces.

 

“You guys do know who you guys have to serve tonight right?”, Sehun asked them with a serious expression on his face.

Slowly, all their smiles started to fade as they saw Sehun's sudden expression.

 

“no..”, Lay whispered quietly since no one was answering.

Sehun leaned in while putting a hand to his mouth. EXO all leaned in curiously, facing their ear to Sehun’s direction.

 

“Mi Hyuk”, Sehun whispered.

 

All of EXO gasped surprisingly. “GASP!”, Baekhyun said loudly over everyones real gasping.

Sehun laughed a bit then switched his expression to a serious one again.

“K, We’re leaving”, Chen said and immediately turned around.

“No ! Come back !”, Sehun pleaded.

Chen stopped in his tracks then turned around.

 

“Why? I don't like Mi Hyuk.”, Chen whispered with a pout on his face.

“Do you think any of us do ?”, Chung Ae responded for everyone.

“True. I can sabotage her while I serve her. Muahahaha”, Chen laughed evilly then walked into Sehun's house.

“Oh yeah ! That’s the spirit Jong Daedae-hyung!”, Sehun patted Chen on the back as Chen walked in.

 

“Oh whatever. We’re in”, Xiumin decided and walked in.

One by one, everyone agreed and walked inside Sehun’s house.

“Thanks guys !”, Sehun smiled.

 

“Alright so now you guys have to split in half. 6 chefs and 5 waiters”, Sehun said, clasping his hands together.

EXO stayed silent, exchanging glances with each other.

“Alright fine. Who’s the first chef?”, Sehun said breaking the silence.

 

EXO continued exchanging glances.

D.O sighed then raised his hand up. “I’ll be one”.

“Wha ! Kyungsoo-hyung, you cook?”, Sehun said surprised.

D.O shrugged. “I’m alright i guess” he grinned a bit.

 

“Great, who’s next ?”, Sehun asked.

Kai kept taking glances between D.O and Sehun then stared at the back of D.O’s head for awhile while the rest of EXO discussed.

“I’ll be another !”, Kai raised his hand quickly.

“Great Kai!”, Sehun smiled.

 

After 10 minutes they finally picked who’s who and everyone started to get in place.

D.O, Kai, Xiumin, Lay, Kris and Suho were Chefs and the rest were waiters.

Once everyone got to the living room, Sehun’s parents both walked in holding a stack of multiple coloured materials in their arms.

 

“These are your aprons. We didn't have time to get proper aprons so these will do. Put them on and get started.”, Mrs.Oh said and threw her stack at EXO then they fell to the ground.

Mr.Oh did the same then they both walked to the kitchen.

 

“Rude much..”, Tao pouted then bent down to pick up an apron.

“Ou I like this colour”, Tao smiled at his pick then started tying it around his body.

“Let’s set the plates and stuff first !”, Sehun suggested.

Yeah’s and nods came from EXO as they picked up a random apron and tied it around themselves while walking to the kitchen.

 

Everyone grabbed something different and headed to the dining area and started to place everything neatly on the table.

When Chung Ae was placing down a plate, she had other eating utensils in her hand and it caused the plate to fall out of her grip.

 

Just in time, someone caught it before it hit the floor and shattered into pieces.

Chung Ae let out a breath of relief then looked at the person who caught it. Chanyeol.

Again, she felt her cheeks start to heat up a bit and her heart started to race when her and Chanyeol’s eyes met.

 

Why do my cheeks always heat up when I see Chanyeol..?

Chung Ae asked herself then snapped out of it when she heard the plate get in contact with the table.

“O-oh. Thanks Chanyeol”, Chung Ae did a small bow then quickly rushed back to the kitchen.

Chanyeol quietly chuckled then started to straighten out the cutlery on the table.

 

Chung Ae scurried into the kitchen to find no one there. She let out a deep breath then leaned against the refridgerator with a hand on her heart, feeling her pounding panicked heartbeat.

She closed her eyes. “Why am I like this.”, she whispered to herself.

Sehun quietly walked into the kitchen to see Chung Ae leaning against the fridge in an odd position.

“Chung Ae-ah?”, Sehun called.

 

Chung Ae flipped open her eyes, her headband falling to her eyes. She turned her head to look at Sehun, not noticing the headband that fell down.

Sehun had a confused expression spread across his face.

 

“are you alright?”, Sehun asked.

“Uh ... yeah ! Why wouldn't I be ?”, Chung Ae quickly fixed her hair and headband then rushed to the exit of the kitchen. “bye !”, She said without looking back.

“aish. I need to be more careful.”, Chung Ae whispered really quietly to herself.

 

A few hours passed and the chefs have made a few dishes.  

There were 2 big plates of Kimchi Fried Rice, 2 plates of different kinds of vegetables 3 bowls of simmered meat and fish and 8 small bowls of soup.

Everything wasn’t set on the dining table yet but was still sitting on the kitchen counters.

 

“Ah. They look delicious.”, D.O said, satisfied with what they’ve created.

“Mmm.. They smell so good”, Xiumin intensely sniffed in the scent of the food.

You could hear him in the drool that was about to drop out of his mouth.

“Alright, Baozi. Cover your mouth and step away from the food.”, Chen said slowly.

 

Xiumin didn’t listen and keep staring at the sizzling food in front of his eyes.

His face was soon a few inches away from the dishes.

Chen, Kris, and Baekhyun were holding onto one of his arms while Chanyeol, Luhan and Kai were holding onto his other, trying to drag Xiumin away from the food but he wouldn't budge.

 

“AH ! I can’t help it ! It smells so good ! Let go of me !”, Xiumin aggressively took back his arms and jumped towards the food but everyone grabbed him away just in time.

“Let go of me !”, Xiumin cried while trying to get closer to the food but failed.

Everyone lifted him up and away from the food as he struggled and kicked to get down.

Yelling and screaming filled the kitchen and the house that they couldn’t even hear the doorbell ring.

 

“Get the door!”, Mr.Oh shouted but no one heard him.

The doorbell rang again but no one could hear.

Mr and Mrs. Oh both hurried to the kitchen to see why they didn't obey his orders.

They saw EXO and Chung Ae screaming like animals in a jungle in the kitchen.

 

“Everyone ! Be quiet !”, Mrs.Oh yelled from the top of her lungs, furiously.

Everyone immediately shut their mouths and turned their heads to look at Mrs.Oh.

They slowly let down Xiumin and EXO (minus Sehun) quickly formed a line.

“Yes. Mr and Mrs.Oh?”, they said strictly.

 

Mr and Mrs.Oh sighed of annoyance then spoke. “They’re here. Sehun, Chung Ae, straighten yourselves out. We’re going to get the door.”, Mr.Oh explained.

“Now let’s go.”, Mrs.Oh waved a hand.

Sehun and Chung Ae both exited the kitchen with EXO following behind.

 

“Stop. Not you guys.”, Mrs.Oh said, pointing at EXO.

“Alright.”, they stopped in their tracks and nodded.

“Now let’s go.”, Mrs.Oh sighed then the four of them walked to the front door.

 

Mr and Mrs.Oh fixed themselves up before opening the door while Sehun and Chung Ae who didn’t care just stood there waiting for them to finish.

Once Mr and Mrs.Oh finished, they just stood there with a kind of smile but wasn’t really a smile, on their face.

 

Soon that smile disappeared. “What are you doing ? Open the door.”, Mrs.Oh raised a brow at Sehun.

Sehun sighed and opened the door.

 

There stood Mi Hyuk in a long pink dazzling dress, her mom behind her in a black dress that was similar to Sehun’s mothers dress, Jojo in a short green playful dress and a tall buff man wearing a black tuxedo stood next to Mi Hyuk’s mother.

Who is that...? Sehun thought to himself.

 

“Mrs.Lee”, Sehun’s mother bowed. “and who’s this?”, Mrs.Oh said, referring to the buff man.

Mr.Oh, Sehun and Chung Ae also bowed to them.

“This is my husband. Kevin Lee. He’s from Canada, came to Korea few years ago”, Mrs.Lee said, introducing her husband.

Husband ?! So that’s her father now? Sehun thought.

 

“Ahh I see. Nice to meet you Mr.Lee”, Mrs.Oh bowed.

Mr.Lee bowed with a warm smile on his face. He seemed different compared to Mi Hyuk and her mother.

“Oh, I'm sorry. Come in”, Mrs.Oh gestured them to come in.

“Thank you”, Mi Hyuk said, faking this baby voice to try to sound innocent.

 

“Aw. Oh your daughter is just precious”, Mrs.Oh complemented.

Sehun and Chung Ae had to hold in the laughter that was dying to come out.

Jojo rolled her eyes at the compliment because she also knew that wasn’t true.

“Why thank you Mrs.Oh”, Mrs.Lee bowed then made her way to the dining room.

 

The whole way to the dining room, Sehun and Chung Ae were still laughing on the inside.

They both waited till everyone got into the dining room before turning to each other.

“Precious? Ha!”, Sehun snickered quietly.

“I know right? She’s no precious thing.”, Chung Ae accidentally snorted then quickly covered .

 

Luckily for her, no one heard her snort.

Sehun laughed then they both went into the dining room area together.

Everyone was already seated. Which was quickly odd because Sehun and Chung Ae only spoke for a few seconds.

 

Anyways, the table seating was the Lee family on one side while the Oh family on the other.

Mi Hyuk and Mrs.Oh sat at the edge of the long table.

EXO peeked over the wall to look at them.

“aish.. Why did I have to volunteer us”, Lu Han sighed.

 

D.O was still peeking in the dining room. He looked a little too long that Mi Hyuk caught his eyes.

Mi Hyuk’s eyes almost burnt through his.

D.O jumped back and away from the wall, his eyes getting teary from this sudden burn he felt. “That witch. My delicate eyes”, D.O fake cried while rubbing his eyes.

 

“Where’s the vinegar?”, D.O narrowed his eyes while flipping open every single cupboard.

“what?”, a few said in confusion. D.O opened a cupboard and there was the vinegar, glowing.

He opened the cap then went over to the bowl of soups, pouring the whole bottle into one of small bowls that was on the furthest right.

 

“wha ! What are you doing ?!”, Kai said.

“this.. is going to be Mi Hyuk’s”, D.O smiled. EXO quietly laughed.

“Serve the food!”, Mr.Oh called to the waiters.

 

“Alright. We’re going to bring out the soup later okay ?”, D.O said, making eye contact with everyone.

“Alright. 1.2.3. EXO Saranghaja!”, they all quietly chanted before the waiters picked up a plate/bowl and carried it out to the dining room.

 

While the waiters served the food to everyone, the chefs in the kitchen started to make dumplings and Korean pancakes.

Once Chanyeol walked out carrying the large plate of Kimchi Fried Rice, he almost dropped it when making eye contact with Mi Hyuk.

Just hours ago he asked to meet up at Bubble Cafe and now he’s serving her food in Sehun’s house.

Mi Hyuk’s eyes got large then she immediately looked away and started to play with the cutlery in front of her.

 

Chanyeol swallowed then straightened himself up to look sophisticated, placing the plate on the table then walked to a wall, standing parrallel from to, waiting for the EXO waiters to finish serving the food.

They all finished then went to the wall, standing beside Chanyeol.


Chanyeol cleared his throat then spoke. “Is there anything else you may need? Any drinks?”, Chanyeol said, looking .. sophisticated.