Cho Bae ?

We'll Make History [SEMI-HIATUS]

You woke up at 12:54 pm. You had a great sleep last night.

When you woke up, your vision was blurry. You couldn't open your eyes too fast so you started rubbing your eyes.

Few seconds later, your vision started to get clearer. Once it was clear. You saw a girl hovering above you.

"Good Morning Sunshine !", she chimed. She stood up straight. You shot up from your bed and your eyes widened.

"Cho Bae ?!", you shouted. She smiled widely. You basically jumped off your bed and gave her the biggest and longest hug ever.

You didn't want to stop your tears this time. A waterfall of tears came out of your eyes .

She started rubbing your back. "Its okay ______-ah.", she started crying. You missed her so much.

It has almost been a week since you saw her. "What are you doing here ChoCho?", you asked her.

A waterfall of tears still falling from your eyes.

"The chauffer returned my phone to me and I asked if he can drive me to your house", she smiled even though you couldn't see it.

"How about your parents?", you asked concerned.

"I asked if I could sleep over for a few days", you started to cry even more.

You weren't crying of sadness or pain but you were crying of happiness.

You were so happy you could see Cho Bae again.

You were happy that you would see her a bit more than just one night. You were all in all happy.

You guys stood beside your bed hugging for about a minute. Then you guys pulled away.

"I missed you so much Bae", you frowned and pulled her in for another quick hug.

"I missed you so much too ______. I felt so depressed that I left my phone here cause then I wouldn't get to talk to you.", she frowned .

"But now I'm glad" , she smiled.

"Seeing you in real life is better than texting you or calling you", you saw a tear roll down her cheek.

"I'm glad you left it here too", you smiled with a soft chuckle.

"Now I can see you", you felt multiple tears roll down your cheek. "I also met someone new !", you beamed.

"Really ? That's great _______ !", she chimed.

"Is she a better friend than me?", she pouted.

"Actually.. Its a he.", you smiled. She looked at you surprised.

" A boy hey?", she nudged your arm and wiggled her eyebrows.

"Bae ! Its not like that !", you guys laughed with each other.

"I lost my phone in the park beside my house and he called your cell. So I met someone new !", you chimed.

"Is he cute?", she wiggled her eyebrows again. "Bae !", you playfully hit her arm and you both laughed.

"I missed laughing with you Chocho", you frowned.

"Me too..", her eyes got all watery.

"Cho Bae..", you whispered. "Hmmm?", she asked.

"Promise me you won't cry anymore after this . Arraso?", you wanted to cry yourself just by saying that.

Cho Bae wiped her wet eyes. "Arraso", she breathed in a deeply then flashed you a weak smile.

"If any boy makes you cry. Tell me and i'll teach him a lesson. Alright?", you assured her.

She chuckled. "Alright ______", she smiled.

"Let's go downstairs and make some ramen together !", you chimed.

She laughed, "arraso". She linked arms with you and you guys made your way down the stairs and into the kitchen.

Once you guys reached the first floor you remembered something. "Omo! I forgot to brush my teeth!". Cho Bae chuckled.

You rushed up the stairs and Cho Bae followed behind you.

5 minutes later, you finished brushing your teeth and relinked arms with her.

You guys made your way down to the kitchen again. You guys looked everywhere around the kitchen for 4 packs of ramen.

Good thing Jong Yung had a phone.

You texted him asking if there was anymore Ramen left at home.

He replied back with a no.

He also said to go grocery shopping if you want. There was 50$ (56903.04 won) in his room in the closet.

It was in the top left hand corner hiding in one of his un-worn shoes.

You asked him if he was sure and he replied back, "positive".

You and Cho Bae went up to Jong Yung's room and found the 50$ .

"Let's go grocery shopping", you beamed.

Cho Bae nodded and smiled.

_____________________________________

(Short chapter ): But a double update for you amazing readers ! )