Aegyo

We'll Make History [SEMI-HIATUS]

Annyeong ! Im sorry for my absence . Been busy so i couldnt update but i wrote as much as i could for the pass 3 days in my spare time ! This is gonna be a boring chapter but EXO will appear in the next chapter ! (: I cant believe i gained subscribers while i was gone o: It means alot to me. Saranghae and keep supporting me please<3 Comments are also loved ^__^ and sorry the chapter titles are weird or dont match whats in the chapters. I just put random titles in there . Haha~

________________________________________

You looked at 'him' with a weird face on because of the bright light.

Behind the bright light, Sehun furrowed his brows.

"Why is she making that face?.. Does she hate me?", he thought to himself.

The sun got dimmer and you could see more clearly.

Your face returned to normal.

"Whatever. Doesn't matter.. I guess", he thought in his mind.

Few seconds later the sunlight disappeared and you could see his face normally.

"I wasn't h-hiding.. I was just um.. Tired !", you did a fake yawn which turned into a real one.

"You know..really tired..", you lied and quickly hid your face again.

He scoffed. He saw right through your lie. "If you're tired, then why are you ignoring me?", he smirked .

You stayed silent for awhile. He caught you and he knew it.

"I'm not ignoring you.. I'm just tired so I'm hiding my face ! That's all..", you tried to make something up.

He let out a deep breath. "Fine.", he crossed his arms and blanked out.

You and Sehun sat there in silence till the end of the class.

The familiar looking girl kept glaring back at you guys.

She turned back to her friend and scoffed.

"Why does SHE get to sit beside Sehun? They don't even talk to each other ! I should be sitting beside him.", she whispered in jealousy.

Her friend shrugged and the girl turned back around to glare at you guys again.

Your eyes were wandering all over the classroom. You were looking outside window to look at the nice view.

You turned your head and caught the familiar girl glaring.

"Omo. She saw me looking", the girl panicked in her head.

The girl suddenly creeped a smile and waved friendly to you.

You awkwardly waved back.

You looked at her outfit.

"Hey isn't that.. That girl I met this morning? Mi Hyuk?", you tried to remember

You looked a bit more at her features.

Yup. It was her.

She stopped waving and turned around back to her friend Lolly.

Mi Hyuk rolled her eyes.

"She's so annoying and clueless", she whispered to Lolly.

They both silently giggled.

You saw them laughing and you raised your brow.

"What are they laughing at?", you asked in your head.

You looked at Sehun and found him looking at nothing.

He was spaced out.

You waved a hand over his face but he didn't move.

Was he in a deep thinking moment? It was scary cause he was motion and emotion-less.

"Sehun?", you called his name but he didn't hear you.

Mi Hyuk heard you say his name and whipped her head around and glared at you once again.

Mi Hyuk quickly turned back around so she didn't have to look at you anymore.

"This girl, look at her trying to talk to my Sehun. She's clearly invisible to him.", she put a hand over her chest.

"Sehun?", you lightly poked him.

He shook his head and blinked repeatedly to get back into reality. "Yeah? What?", he rudely asked.

You raised your brows. "You uh spaced out...for a long time", you awkwardly stated.

"So?".

"Well.. You were staring at nothing and you couldn't hear or see clearly..", you explained a bit.

"Oh .. Arraso.", he didn't want to be mean to you but for the whole time he was spaced out, you were on his mind.

He didn't know why.

You heard faint giggling from Mi Hyuk and Lolly.

On the outside, Mi Hyuk was giggling but on the inside she was laughing at you like crazy.

"Ha! Look at her being humiliated by Sehun!", Mi Hyuk quietly whispered to Lolly while laughing.

Her friend laughed and nodded her head at the same time.

You angrily furrowed your eyebrows.

Sehun took his gaze off of the ceiling and looked at you.

He saw you looking mad and worried. "You okay?", he blankly asked.

You slightly raised your brows and looked at him.

He quickly followed your gaze and saw you looking at Mi Hyuk and her friend.

"Uh yeah, its nothing", you quietly said.

He let out a deep sigh, "alright then.".

He glanced at Mi Hyuk and glared at her for a split second.

He hated Mi Hyuk.

She was so flirty and touchy with him.

" What are you doing to ____, Mi Hyuk?",he questioned in his mind then furrowed his eyebrows.

He shook off the feeling when heard the bell ring.

Briiiiiinngggggg~

Everyone quickly rushed out the classroom for lunch.

You quietly followed behind Sehun to your guys' lockers.

You saw Chung Ae already at her locker.

You quietly sneaked up on her and lightly pushed her back to scare her.

"Omo!", she jumped a bit. She playfully hit your arm.

"Yah ! ______. You meany.", she pouted jokingly. You laughed.

"Oppa! Me and _____ are eating with you and your friends today !", she chimed.

"Bwoh? No!", he snapped.

"I'm going to tell umma that you were being mean to me !", she used her aegyo.

"You wouldn't !", he scaredly asked.

"I would !", she put two hands on waist.

"Fine..", he mumbled.

She smiled widely.

He closed his locker and started walking somewhere while holding his lunch.

You and Chung Ae followed behind him.

"Omo.. How do you break him so fast", you whispered to Chung Ae.

She quietly giggled. "I have my aegyo ways..plus he's scared of umma", she chuckled.

You laughed quietly.

Sehun opened a door to a place.

You looked at it in awe.