Doctor

We'll Make History [SEMI-HIATUS]

Ommggg ! Im on a roll ^__^ I wrote this without stopping :D well maybe a bit .. heh 

_____________________________________________

"Hello.. I-um.. I hurt my arm..", you whispered to her since it was all silent.

"Oh.. That's not good.. What's your name?", she asked.

You paused for a bit. "______", you whispered. " Arraso, Go sit down and wait.", she smiled again.

You nodded and turned around. The waiting area was awkward and silent.

You saw an empty spot between an old lady and a young teenage girl. You made your way to the spot but a teenage boy randomly came out from nowhere and sat down and started holding hands with the girl next to him and kissed her on her cheek.

You stopped right in your tracks and blushed lightly in embarressment. The guy looked up at you, "O-oh, I'm sorry.. Were you going to sit here?", he apologized.

"Uh..um-I.. A-ani. I wasn't.. ", you waved your hands. You turned around quickly and spotted the washroom.

You rushed into the washroom. You closed the door and leaned on it.

"Aish.. So embarressing..", you whispered.

You started pacing around the washroom, thinking about what Cho Bae said.

You took out your phone and re-read the messages over.

"No..", it echoed in your head. You closed your eyes and took in a deep breath.

You heard a faint voice calling your name. "______?", it called out one more time.

You exited the washroom and everyone was looking at you. You walked into the hallway of rooms and saw a lady waiting for you at a door.

"Ah, ______ ! Come in here and wait for Dr.Park", she smiled. You bowed then entered the room.

"_____, you don't need to be so polite with me", Ms.Lee chuckled.

You tilted your head to the side in sudden confusion.

"I'm saying.. Just think of me as a friend !", she chimed then closed the door leaving you with a smile.

You were stunned by all the randomness that just happened.

"A-arraso..", you whispered. You sat there in silence and waited for the Doctor to come in.

Few minutes later the doctor came in and found you playing with your nails.

"Annyeong !", you looked up from the voice that broke the silence.

You grinned. "_____ right?", he asked. You nodded your head. He came in and closed the door behind him. He sat down at his desk.

"So.. you broke your arm right ?", you nodded.

He started to do some tests on you to see what happened and you explained to him how it happened.

"Well, its nothing too serious. You just sprained your arm when you fell down. It might feel like its something in your shoulder but its nothing really. You didn't dis-locate your shoulder or anything. All you need is an arm sling . You need to wear it for a few weeks.".

"A-arraso", you nodded slowly.

The doctor sent you home with an arm sling. On the way out Ms.Lee flashed you a smile and a wave.

Mr.Kwon was waiting for you in the limo.

You knocked on the window and he unlocked the car door for you. You got in carefully and he drove off.

You were still confused about Ms.Lee. She was really kind but it was random.

You took out your phone and your thoughts switched to Cho Bae. "What's wrong with her..", you asked tons of questions in your mind worried.

Once you arrived home you went up stairs right away and just sat on your bed.

Your eyes wandered around your room and looked at the closet. You got off the bed and opened it.

You found a square brown shoe box you put the random drawings in. The crumpled ones also.

You crouched down and picked up the heavy box with one hand, tightening your muscles.

You placed it on your bed and opened the lid.

The drawings were scattered and messy. Some still had crumpled marks.

You picked up a piece of paper and turned it around.

It was a Chanyeol drawing.

He was bowing down to you while you stood up proudly.

You looked through 5 more and you didn't remember seeing 3 of them.

Oddly they were all Sehun drawings and the 2 were Chanyeol drawings.. "Why do I keep drawing Chanyeol and Sehun..?", you leaned back on your bed.

You let out a sigh and a big yawn. You kept looking through all the drawings.

"Did I really draw all this ?", you stared at the dozens of drawings.

You picked up another one and spotted your first drawing of you and Sehun on the bottom.

You sighed and smiled a bit.

"Those .. Times..".

"Aigoo.. What are you talking about _____? What times..", you sighed again.

Cho Bae immediantely popped into your mind and "no" echoed in your head again.

Can she really be changing this fast? You suddenly got depressed. "I just saw her a week ago..", you thought out loud.

You hated the silence and loneliness in the house.

Jong Yung either had work or was always out and Umma was at work.. for what seemed like every single day.

You wanted to hang out with Chanyeol but he was busy and you wanted to go out but because of your arm..

You couldn't do anything.

You decided to go downstairs and watch some TV instead, leaving all the drawings on the bed.

_________________________________________________

                   { Meanwhile.. Where Chanyeol was }

"Umma.. This is embarressing.. Can I please take it off now?!", Chanyeol whispered to her while looking around.

"Ani ! You cannot ! I'm not done my finishing touches yet !", she inspected the dress that was on Chanyeol.

"Aish.. -ow !", she poked Chanyeol with a needle by accident on his leg.

"Umma! You pinned me", he pouted.

"Aigoo.. Be a maannn !", she rolled her arm.

Chanyeol closed his eyes in embarressment.

He heard giggles and snickering from girls.

He opened his eyes and furrowed his eyebrows.

He saw a flash from the corner of his eyes.

He whipped his head over to the group of girls.

"Lee . Mi . Hyuk..", he growled quietly so his mom couldn't hear.

Chanyeol hated her, and so did all of EXO.

Mi Hyuk laughed at him with an evil smirk on her face.

He glared at her then turned around, making the dress twirl.

It resulted in making his mother poke him once more.

"Ow !", he held back his squeal. "Sorry . Stop moving !", his Umma brushed the dress gracefully.

" Finished !", she smiled. "Aigoo.. Finally.", he sighed in relief. "Can I take this off yet ?", he begged in his eyes.

"No. I need to take a picture to see the finishing product later", she randomly took out a camera from her bag and snapped a picture.

Including Chanyeol's face.

"There. Now I can use this whenever you won't do your chores.", she chuckled evily.

"Umma ! You're so immature", Chanyeol pouted.

"Yah ! Don't say that about your umma ! Now go take it off.", she whacked Chanyeol's leg jokingly.

"Yes !", he ran into the changing room and quickly took it off.

He exited the changing room and found himself standing infront of Mi Hyuk and her wannabes.

"Yah. Delete that picture !", Chanyeol demanded.

"No.", she glared at him.

"And why not?", he glared back.

"I will.. If you tell _____ to stay away from my Sehunnie.", she clicked her nails.

"Why.. Does she need to stay away from him? They're just friends Mi Hyuk..", he crossed his arms.

Mi Hyuk scoffed. "Friends..", she mumbled.

"Why do you care so much anyways Mi Hyuk ? Can't you get over Sehun? He hates you after what you did to him and I hate you too for making him become like this ! Its all your fault and you're still hanging onto him?!", Chanyeol blurted out.

Mi Hyuk felt her heart swell up. But shook off the feeling quickly.

"I.. He-I", she was speechless.

She turned around and walked away angrily.

Lolly followed behind her.

Sunny stayed at her spot, stunned by what just happened.

Chanyeol stared at her as she stared at the ground wandering through her thoughts.

She snapped out of it and looked up at Chanyeol.

They locked eyes for a few seconds then she turned away and rushed to the 2.

Chanyeol felt proud for what he said to her.

But it wasn't enough to make her let go of Sehun.

_____________________________________________

NOW GOOD NIGHT<3 Hope you enjoyed zat ! LOL