A New Room

We'll Make History [SEMI-HIATUS]

"Surpise!", Umma and Jong Yung yelled out, startling you.

Your room was beautifully decorated. You forgot all about your designing the room.

"Th-this is beautiful !", you squealed. "Thankyou-thankyou-thankyou!", you turned around and hugged both Umma and Jong Yung.

You let go and slowly walked into your warm welcoming room. It was no longer blank and empty.

There it was, the bed in the shape of a circle. The bed spread was light blue and had a big furry teal blanket layering on top of the bed.

The base of the bed were drawers. You didn't know why you needed drawers when you already had a big closet.

Your bed was full of different sized pillows.

There was the flat-screen tv in the corner of the room on your wall.

Since you didn't really draw much on the design paper, Jong Yung added more things.

There was a white couch sitting in the left corner of the room. The view according to if you were sitting on the bed facing the door.

The washroom's bathtub shower curtain was replaced with a pink shower curtain.

There was a pink fuzzy bathroom mat infront of the bathtub. There were 3 actually. For the bathtub, sink and toilet.

There were multiple coloured butterfly wall stickers on the wall. There was also hello kitty and cute random animals. There were also stickers with random short sentences.

You also noticed that the balcony finally had beige blinds covering them.

There were multiple coloured door decorations hanging infront of your closet.

Then there you saw was a beautiful MAC computer sitting on a new longer desk.

Your room now seemed so warm and beautiful. No more blankness, loneliness and coldness when you walked in or woke up.

You breathed in the scent of the new furniture with a huge grin on your face.

During the past few days you've been gone, they've been doing all this to your room. "H-how did you get all this furniture so fast?", you cried then turned around at them.

"That's why we've been out so much for the past weeks.. Or months", Jong Yung smiled sheepishly.

You chuckled then stared at your bed. "Can I jump on it?", you asked with a begging smile.

"Of course ! Its yours !", Umma chimed.

You smiled then jumped on it. The bed's mattress was so jumpy and soft and cushiony. When you jumped on it, it made you jump back up then down again.

You lied down and made a bed-angel with one arm since your other arm was still broken-ish.

You your front and rubbed your face in the soft furry blanket. You smiled then your back again and sat up.

"I love you Umma and Appa !", you cheered then collapse back down on your bed.

Jong Yung let out a huge smile when he heard you call him 'appa'.

"We'll leave you to your room", Umma went over to you and kissed your forehead. You smiled then Jong Yung gave you a warm hug.

They went out the door and closed it. Leaving you to your beautiful new room.

You squealed in excitement and started spazzing on the bed.

You jumped off your bed and explored your new cozy room. It was an unfamiliar feel.

You felt like you weren't even in your room anymore.

You walked around and first went into the washroom.

You never noticed how big it was.

Well.. It wasn't that big but it had a sink, mirror, towel hanger, toilet and bathtub. Good enough !

You brushed the shower curtain with your hand then exited the washroom.

You looked to your right and saw the door decorations.

You opened your closet then separated the door decorations to get through. Inside of the closet looked the same. The only difference was the decoration.

You went over to your bed and pulled in and out every single drawer. Even if they were empty.

You went over to the balcony and started brushing the blinds with your hand.

You went over to the shelf, skipping the computer. You wanted to save that for last.

You picked up a plushie and hugged it then put it back down neatly on the shelf. You went over to the white couch and jumped on it. It was soft and cushiony.

Then your gaze met with the beautiful sight of the MAC computer. You rushed over to it in excitement and besically hugged it.

It looked .. So beautiful.

You brushed the small specks of dust on the screen then sat down on the new comfy office chair.

You stared at the TV on the wall in the corner. A huge huge smile came onto your face.

There was a huge smile on your face the whole time you were exploring.

You turned the chair around, facing the bed then got onto the bed again.

You lied down and stared at the ceiling enjoying your new room.

You then remembered about Sehun and what happened today with Mi Hyuk then your smiled faded.

Later that night you were sobbing quietly. You didn't get to finish your cry session yet.. Even though you didn't want to cry, the lump in your throat wouldn't go away.

You sat in your bed with the blankets covering you.

You heard faint creaking but the sobbing covered most of your hearing.

"__-_____-ah.. A-are you alright?", you looked up and saw Jong Yung at the door with concerned eyes.

You swallowed then quickly wiped your tears. "Yeah.. I'm alright.", you sniffed in your runny nose.

"Can I come in?", he asked.

"Yeah. Of course", you gave him a weak smile.

He went into the room and closed the door behind him.

He went over to the office chair and sat down then rolled it closer to the bed.

"Since its kind of the right time I guess.. Can I tell you something?", he left you curious. Very curious.

He exhaled loudly. "You have a sister", your eyes widened.

"A-a sister ?", you stuttered.

"Yeah, well a stepsister. You have two actually. One is from your school. I'm sure you have met her before but I'm not quite sure. Since you're having a hard time I think you should finally get to meet her and talk about your problems.. Maybe she could help you", he explained and slowly creeped a smile.

"Ill let you meet the one your age first", he kept the smile.

You gulped then slowly nodded, with still wide eyes. "W-whats her.. Name?", you gulped.

"Mm.. Its a secret ! Ill let you see her first ", he grinned then sighed.

He got up and walked over to the door.

You watched him as he walked over. "Good night _____!", he cried.

"Night.. Appa", you gulped again.

He closed the door and left you to your thoughts.

"A-a sister?..", your eyes still wide as ever.

Since you already brushed your teeth and struggled really hard to get into your pajamas, you went to sleep right away.

Still thinking about the sister thing.

Your thoughts randomly switched from stepsister to Sehun.

You immediantely smiled, thinking of the kiss.. And the hug..

You went to sleep with a smile on your face.

Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep ..

The next morning you woke up with a very blurry vision.

It took you a while you remember everything that happened yesterday.

You slammed the alarm clock and rested your arm.

You groaned when you thought of Mi Hyuk. You shuffled around in your bed.

" Ugh..stupid Mi Hyuk", you made a face with your eyes half closed.

"Hey .", you heard an annoying familiar voice and immediantely froze. _______________________________________________

ANOTHER CLIFFHANGEERRRR. >;D