Kris' Birthday Party Plan, Commence!

We'll Make History [SEMI-HIATUS]

 

Cho Bae squealed excitedly while stepping into the car and gripping onto her bag.
You watched her with a smile on your face then waited till she got seated before getting you got into the car.
You guys were on the way to the beach. You guys had to be there 2 hours early before Kris comes.

 
“Kai bai bo!”, you and Cho Bae chanted together.
“Oh that reminds me ! I have a friend named Kai. You’re gonna meet him today.”, you smiled.
Cho Bae gasped quietly while hovering her straightened hand over . "oh really now?"
You looked at her with an embarrassed pout on.
"stop it", you lightly hit her arm.

 
She laughed then you looked out the window to see the car parking against the sidewalk.
You saw a bit of the beach and a bunch of people in swimwear, running around happily.
You could definitely see the ocean and the huge tides crashing against the shore.
“wah ! It’s so pretty !”, you stared out the window.
Cho Bae opened the car door and thanked Mr.Kwon while getting out. You followed her out while also thanking him.

 
You closed the door and Mr.Kwon drove away.
Your grip tightened on the handles of your bag. “Omo..”, you whispered in awe.
You inspected the area and noticed a group of bodies sitting on the grass .
Some were either sitting and relaxing, leaning against trees or chasing each other around.
Each person's face was hidden with sunglasses.

 
A girl that was relaxing quickly took off her glasses, revealing a happy smiling Chung Ae.
“____! Over here !”, she waved you over.
“Omo!”, you smiled then grabbed Cho Bae’s arm and dragged her over to the group.
You sat down in front of Chung Ae while Cho Bae awkwardly stayed standing up.
“You must be Cho Bae ! Have a seat”, Chung Ae warmly smiled at her.
Cho Bae immediately felt comfortable and sat down, cross legged.

 
“My name is-”, “Chung Ae?”, Cho Bae finished her sentence confidently.
“How’d you know?”, Chung Ae asked, surprised.
Cho Bae looked at you from the side. “____”
You slouched shyly with a slight blush of embarrassment on while looking away.

 
Chung Ae laughed and nodded at the same time. “She told me about you too”.
You watched as Chung Ae and Cho Bae comfortably talked to each other like they’ve met before and have been friends for a long time.
You smiled at the friendly scene.

 
Suddenly you felt something being wrapped around your neck.
Sehun’s arms. Chung Ae and Cho Bae looked up at Sehun with wide smiles on their faces.
“Hi there Sehun!”, Cho Bae waved happily. “Cho Bae !”, Sehun said surprised.
“haven’t seen you in a long time ey?”, Sehun said while ruffling Cho Bae’s hair harshly.
You laughed at the messed up haired Cho Bae.
“Yup.”, she said with a blank face. She giggled then started fixing her hair.

----
“Ugh why is it so hot?!”, Chung Ae said while fanning herself.
“This is one weird season. It’s so hot even though it’s November”, Sehun added.
You only sat there with a blush on your face for the entire time while Sehun continued sitting beside you, holding onto your waist.

 
Cho Bae on the other hand has been staring at the adorable boys fooling around with a small silly smile forming in the corner of .
You could see that she had to force herself to keep a smile from coming on.

 
Suho finally came and told everyone to come together.
“Alright ! Kris’ Birthday Party plan, commence!”, Suho cheered.
He put a hand out signaling everyone to put it on top of his.

 
Next it was Lay.
Kai, Chen, D.O, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Cho Bae, Xiumin, Chung Ae, Sehun, You and Lastly Lu Han.
Suho put his other free hand and put it on top of everyones.
“Woo~!”, everyone cheered then headed down to the beach to start looking for the perfect spot.

 
"Here looks good !", D.O pointed out.
The waves at this spot somehow looked more bigger and beautiful than the other spots.
It was also blocked by a big rock so when Kris comes he'll be surprised to see everyone here when everyone hides and pops out in front of him.

 
"This spot looks beautiful!", Chung Ae plopped down in the sand.
She digged her hands into the warm soft grains of sand.
Everyone put their gears down and got comfortable in the spot.
“Let’s start pumping up the stuff !”, Suho suggested.
EXO nodded then stood up and took all the gear and put it into a pile.

 
Chen took out a pumper and gave it to Suho.
Suho grabbed a pool donut and started to pump it up.
The rest of EXO helped with other stuff.
“This is fun !”, Lu Han smiled widely while pumping up a pool bed ecstatically.
“Chung Ae be right back. I'm gonna go introduce EXO to Cho Bae”, you smiled then stood up, brushing the sand off of your clothes. Cho Bae stood up and followed you.

 
First you took Cho Bae to Suho. “Hi Suho”, you chimed.
Suho was starting to get sweaty from the pumping.
He stopped pumping up the donut and straightened himself out, you could see he was panting.
You waited after he wiped the sweat from his forehead before speaking.

 
“This is Cho Bae. My best friend”, you said to Suho.
“Hi”, Cho Bae greeted. “Hello there”, Suho smiled warmly then held out a hand.
“My name is Suho”.
Cho Bae smiled back then shook his hand.

 
“Alright. I'm going to introduce Cho Bae to the rest. Bye Suho!”, you waved with a smile.
Suho nodded with a smile then continued pumping.
You introduced Cho Bae to everyone. You noticed that she had a light pink blush on her cheeks every time she touched the guys’ hand.

 
“And of course you know Chanyeol”, you said to Cho Bae.
Chanyeol was squatting and playing with the water but once he heard your voice say his name, he immediately looked back to see you and Cho Bae towering over him.
He smiled then stood up. This time he was the one towering over you guys.

 
“Hi Cho Bae. Long time no see !”, Chanyeol smiled while scrunching his nose.
“Mm-hm..”, Cho Bae’s blush seemed to get darker.
You bit on your bottom lip to keep a smile from coming out or else if you smiled the attention would be on you and the attention is supposed to stay on Cho Bae.

 
You could feel connection between Cho Bae and Chanyeol but for some reason you felt jealous.
Why am I feeling like this? I’m dating Sehun..
You quietly slipped away so you can let them have alone time and only Chanyeol noticed but didn’t mind.
Cho Bae was in a whole other world and in her world was only Chanyeol and her.
“____. L-lets go.”, Cho Bae looked to her right but you disappeared.
 
“LET’S. MAKE. A. BONFIRE.”, Baekhyun yelled out and immediately started looking for random wood that was plastered around the beach.
“I’LL HELP!”, you shouted out and followed Baekhyun, who was running towards a random direction on the beach.
Cho Bae turned around to see you running towards Baekhyun.
“aish.”, Cho Bae face palmed herself then slowly followed you.

 
Chanyeol who was behind her laughed then made his way over to Kai.
“Whoa! Look at this pile of wood!”, Baekhyun said to you while pointing to it.
You and Baekhyun grabbed the same wood then started to playfully play tug-o-war.
“I touched it first!”, Baekhyun pouted while tugging on it. “No I did !”, you pulled back.

 
You guys kept on tugging on the large piece of wood when you suddenly felt something hit you on the side of the head and you saw something hitting Baekhyun’s head too.
It turned out to be a pool donut.
You and Baekhyun both let go of the wood and looked at the person who threw it.
You both turned your heads and there was Chanyeol standing there with his hands on his hips and shaking his head with a smile on his face.

 
“Stop fighting for the wood!”, Chanyeol said while walking towards you guys.
“And give it to me!”, Chanyeol grabbed the wood on the ground and started running away, towards the group.
You and Baekhyun looked at each other dumbfounded.
“Yah Chanyeol!”, you shouted while running after him.
“Give us back our wood!”, Baekhyun yelled while chasing him with you.
Chanyeol laughed loudly and kept on running.


 
-
Meanwhile.. With Kris and Tao.
“Oh my goodness Krees. Look at. all. this. GUCCI!”, Tao happily said in a high pitched voice.
“Ugh.. we’ve visited like 6 different Gucci stores.. Can you pick one already please?”, Kris groaned while rubbing his temples.

 
“No ! I want the perfect one.”, Tao said while touching every single merchandise that he could reach .
“How about this?”, Kris said holding up a bag.
“No. I need something more fabulous.”, Tao said, exaggerating his body like a diva.

 
Tao froze. “I-its not that i'm saying Gucci isn’t fabulous! It’s always fabulous! It’s like the best thing in this whole entire world ! Don't you dare think that I don't think Gucci is fabulous ‘cause Gucci is fabulous!”, Tao quickly said to make sure Kris didn't take it the wrong way.
“I’m sorry my beautiful gucci. I love you”, Tao said while picking up a pair of shoes and hugging it like a teddy bear.

 
“Alright. That’s it. I’m buying this for you and we’re leaving.”, Kris grabbed the shoes out of Tao’s arms and went to pay for it.
“What?!”, Tao stood there staring at Kris while Kris payed for it and gave it to the lady.
“Thank you”, Kris bowed and grabbed the bag with the shoes in it off the counter.

 
He grabbed Tao’s arm and dragged him out the store.
“No ! I didn’t want that ! Nooo !”, Tao yelled while fake crying.
“here”, Kris said to Tao while handing him the bag after he was a good distance away from the Gucci store.
“Oh thanks”, Tao grabbed the bag and smiled.
Kris rolled his eyes then laughed. “what else?”.
“Ice-cream!”, Tao pointed to a small ice-cream store across from them.

---
Finally you, Chung Ae, Cho Bae and Suho, Lu Han and Xiumin finished digging a pit in the sand for the bonfire.
You wiped the sweat off your forehead and evened out the pit.
“there!”, you smiled, satisfied with the perfect size and shape.
You plopped down after squatting for a really long time.

 
You turned your body to see a bunch of EXO carrying different sized wood pieces.
You watched as they approached you and set it down behind you.
You smiled then stood up, brushing the sand off of you.
“Thanks guys”, you smiled warmly at all of them.

 
“Now we need Rocks !”, Lu Han pointed out .
You turned around then nodded at him.
“Over there !”, Xiumin pointed to a spot that had a perfect sized rock sitting there alone.
He quickly ran over to the spot and inspected the rock.

 
He picked up a rock and put it around the pit. “Perfect!”, he smiled at his pick.
You looked around to look for some more perfect looking rocks.
You ran over to one and picked up it. “Oof- It’s so heavy”, you grunted.
You carried the rock over to the group. “Xiumin, how’d you carry this?”, you said while placing the rock down beside the other.
Xiumin shrugged then giggled seeing how heavy it was for you.

 
 
 
-
With Kris and Tao.
“Tao can you please pick something already. You’ve been looking at the time on your phone for minutes now!”, Kris slouched down in a random seat.
Tao was just looking at the time on his phone and stood there staring at the menu, trying to kill time.

“Hmm.. The green tea sounds yummy”, Tao said to himself while tapping his chin.
“I’ll get the green tea please!”, Kris yelled to the lady behind the counter.
“Yah! I didn't confirm that I wanted it”, Tao crossed his arms then hunched back.
He plopped down in the soft seat across from Kris, waiting for his ice-cream.

 
Few minutes later the lady called out the order while holding out a green tea ice-cream in a cone.
“Yay!”, Tao cheered then ran up to the counter, bowing after taking the cone out of her hand.
Kris stood up and paid for the cone. The lady bowed with a warm smile.
Kris bowed back then dragged Tao out the store.

 
“Alright. We’re going to Lu Han’s house”, Kris normally said.
“Alright”, Tao spoke without listening carefully then the top of the ice-cream cone happily.
“Wait what?!”, Tao dropped his cone onto the street, watching Kris walk to the closest bus stop.

 
Tao ran over to Kris. The right bus pulled up and Tao watched as Kris got in the bus.
He had no other choice but to follow Kris in.
During the whole bus ride to Lu Han’s house, Tao was panicking and thinking of what to say to Kris when he finds Lu Han’s house empty.
_______________________________________________________
FINALLY UPDATED. YAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY~.
I.AM.SO.SORRY. I FEEL SO GUILTY. I HAVENT UPDATED IN 11-12 DAYS AND I HATE MYSELF FOR THAT.
But as you guys can see, I put "SEMI-HIATUS" in the title so I hope you guys saw it when I put that there and didn't get mad at me D:
Thank you for all the comments and subscribers. I love you all so much and I mean that.
I PROMISE I WILL FINISH THIS FANFIC AND I WILL NOT LEAVE YOU GUYS.
I WILL FINISH THIS FANFIC WITH AN AWESOME ENDING (I hope .-.)
Sadly..... We're not close to the ending yet and theres more ahead.. but I DO kind of have it planned out (:
Be patient for the future "We'll Make History" ! (Just noticed that title doesn't really fit with the concept of this story but WHATEVER :D )
Thank you again !