In Denial

We'll Make History [SEMI-HIATUS]

Umma and Jong Yung were looking at you and Chanyeol, waiting for the answer to come out.

He nudged your arm, signaling you to say something. "Ahh..", your mouth was open.

You were about to say something. "Ani ! Um. Of course not ! We just met each other at the park a few hours ago.", you explained.

"Ah ... I see", umma replied. "How did he end up coming to your house?", umma teased you again.

"Oh. Some incident happened yesterday. And um.. Uh..", you looked at Chanyeol.

"and..Uh.. Chanyeol was thirsty?", you cracked a fake smile. You didn't know what to say and just blurted anything out.

" Ah.. Yeah ! I was um thirsty ..", he helped you. Umma thought you had enough embarressment for now.

Jong Yung and Umma laughed.

"Arraso. Me and Jong Yung will be in the kitchen cooking dinner. Would you like to stay and join us Chanyeol?", umma asked.

"Ani . Its alright. I have to get going anyways. Nice to meet you both.", he bowed to the both of them .

He slipped on his shoes and stepped out the house. He turned around, "bye _______", he smiled and waved bye to you.

"Bye Chanyeol !", you smiled and waved back.

Once he got out the gate you closed the door.

He looked back when you closed the door then he kept walking. "Aish, pabo. Thirsty?", he muttered to himself then laughed.

You closed the door and let out a deep breath. Umma and Jong Yung were standing behind you.

You turned around and pouted. "Umma !", you cried. Jong Yung and Umma laughed.

"Why did you do that ! ", you whined. "Mianhe _____. I just wanted to see what you would say", she comb your hair with her fingers.

Jong Yung stood behind umma, smiling. "Jong Yung ! Why did you play along with her?", you whined again.

He laughed.

"Same reason as umma", he chuckled.

"Aish. You two", you pouted. "Go up to your room and rest for a bit. Then come back down for dinner. Arraso?", umma held onto your shoulders and lead you up the stairs.

"Arraso", you were still pouting. You got to the second floor and made your way to your room.

Umma put a hand on Jong Yung's arm. "Ill be right back. I need to go talk to _______", she smiled.

"Arraso.", he laughed.

Umma made her way upstairs and opened the door to your room. She saw you on the bed constantly texting someone.

You looked up when umma opened the door. "Hi umma!", you cried. "Hi ______-ah. Who are you texting?", she smiled.

You put down your phone and hid it behind you. "No one !", you smiled widely and your eyes turned smaller.

She chuckled. "Is it that Chanyeol boy?", she asked you. You were caught.

You couldn't be texting Cho Bae cause her phone was still at your house.

You sighed. "Fine.. I am. But I don't like him umma ! He's just a friend I met at the park", you stated.

She laughed. "You don't like him? Not even a bit? Do ever get butterflies when he says your name ? Do you blush when he touches you? Even if its just a little brush by?", she asked you.

You do get small butterflies when he says your name.

He's grabbed your arm so many times and you blushed when you handed him your phone and your fingers touched a bit.

You for sure don't like him though. He just- aish. ______ stop thinking about it. You scolded yourself in your mind.

"Well.. I- umma ! Why do you want to know ?", you pouted .

She laughed again. "I'm just wondering _____-ah", she answered your question but it wasn't a very convincing answer.

You and umma heard Jong Yung yell from downstairs. "Dinner is ready !".

You got off your bed and headed down the stairs with umma. Your stomach was growling. You haven't eaten anything since morning.

It was because you were having too much fun with Chanyeol.

You went into the dining room and sat infront of a bowl of rice. There was kimchi in a small bowl. Bean sprouts in another . Diced potatoes and many other side dishes .

Umma came in the dining room and sat down beside you.

Jong Yung came into the dining room carrying a plate full of chicken and beef and set in down in the middle of the three of you. The side dishes were surrounding the plate of meat.

After eating a delicious dinner you wiped your mouth with tissue. "Komawo Jong Yung", you grinned. He smiled back and bowed his head.

You just remembered about Cho Bae's phone. "Jong Yung !". Jong Yung looked up from his bowl, "hmm?".

"Can you please ask the chauffer to bring Cho Bae's phone to her tomorrow please?", you asked him.

"Arraso. Ill call him tomorrow", he smiled with his mouth closed. His cheeks were full of meat and rice.

"Komawo again", you laughed.

You made your way up the stairs into the washroom. Even though it was just 9, you were exhausted from the fun day you had.

You decided to go to sleep early. You got into your bed and lied down.

You pulled the covers over you and thought about today. You felt your bed vibrate.

You took off the covers and grabbed your phone.

You got a text from Chanyeol.

_______________________________________

                                 { Earlier Texts }

                       (You-Pink/ Chanyeol-Blue)

Thirsty? Really ______? Haha.

Mianhe ! I didn't know what to say ! I didn't wanna tell my umma that I lost my phone or else she'd yell at me and I didn't wanna tell her about the football thing yesterday either. Haha.

Ah , fine. Hehe.

                                    {Just now}

Are you still awake?

Noooo, of course I'm not (: (you said sarcastically)

Arraso. Text you tomorrow 

Pabo.

Kekeke~ I know you're joking ______.

I knew that ! Heh.. I was just about to go to sleep

Oh arraso. Then ill text you tomorrow.

Good Night Chanyeol

Good night _______. Sweet dreams. 

 

______________________________________

Just when you sent the text Jong Yung knocked on the door.

"Come in!", you yelled. Jong Yung opened the door.

"Hi _______. I just called the chauffer. He will be coming early tomorrow to get the phone and he'll bring it to Cho Bae. Arraso?", he told you.

You nodded your head. You got off the bed and went over to your desk to get Cho Bae's phone.

Jong Yung watched you walk over to the desk.

You grabbed her phone and went over to Jong Yung and gave it to him.

"Kamsamnida", Jong Yung bowed his head.

You bowed.

He opened the door, "Good night _____", he quietly said.

"Good night Jong Yung", you did a little grin although he didn't see it.

He closed the door and you returned back to your bed and fell asleep

______________________________________

(Boring chapter :c )