Introducing

We'll Make History [SEMI-HIATUS]

( I love all you reader and subscribers<3 So heres a double update :D )

_________________________________________________________

"Omo! What happened Chanyeol?!", you asked. You quickly helped him up. He groaned in pain.

He grabbed onto your arm trying to get up. Then his hand slipped down your arm and he grabbed your hand. You blushed lightly.

You suddenly got lost in your thoughts again and your grip loosened.

His weight was too heavy on your hand so you ended up collapsing on him again. You guys hit the floor and you landed on his chest.

Your blush got darker. "Aigoo ! Not again!", you scolded yourself in your mind. You quickly rolled off him stood up .

" Mianhe.", you bowed and helped him up again. This time you made sure you weren't in ______ dreamland.

He got up and laughed. "Its alright". You cracked a small smile. He started to rub his face.

"Ow..", he whispered to himself. "Are you alright?", you asked worried. "Yup!", he chimed.

Even when he's kind of hurt he still has a convincing smile on his face. You guys walked out of the dance studio and Chanyeol looked at the last flight of stairs.

"Wha ! There's another floor?!", he asked shocked. "Yea-", he ran up the stairs before you could finish answering.

You chuckled and made your way up the stairs.

He slid open the doors and stared at the movie theater in awe. "Omo! It looks so real! But just a bit smaller", his mouth was open .

"You live in the most awesomest house ever ______! Even awesomer than me !", he jokingly said. You laughed.

He stood there staring at the big screen. Then he turned his head to the left to look at you. He had a playful smile on.

You guys looked at each other in silence. It was awkward for you. "You're it !", he broke the silence.

He touched you then ran down towards the screen. You needed a second to notice what he did. "Bwoh?", you asked confused.

"YOU'RE IT !", he yelled to you on the other side of the movie theater. "Aiissh, you! I'm going to get yoouuu ! You un awesome person!", you playfully said to him.

"Are you threatening me now?", he jokingly asked. "Yeah! What are you going to do about it?", you ran to him . "I'm going to ...", he stopped in the middle of his sentence.

Once you were 2 meters away you started to sprint. "I'm going to run!", he finished his sentence and started running away .

You guys ran around the theater about 3 times then Chanyeol ran out the theater and hid behind a wall on the second floor.

You chased after him. Once he heard you coming down the stairs that lead to the third floor from the second floor.

He jumped out at you, " RAWR !", he scared you and you jumped. You stood there breathing deeply and saw Chanyeol running down the stairs.

"Aish ! I'm going to get you Chanyeol !", you started running down the spiral stairs and got onto the first floor. You saw him running towards the backyard doors.

He unlocked it then slid them open. He ran into the maze. "Aigoo..", you stopped running for a bit and started panting.

Chanyeol was standing at the start of the maze waiting for you to run again. After a few seconds you started to run towards him.

He noticed you running and ran into the maze. Since he was tall you could see a bit of the top of his head. You started following him .

You started sprinting when you got closer. He was looking in all directions to look for the way out. He went the wrong way and ended up in a dead end.

You stood there with your legs bent and arms out so he wouldn't escape. Chanyeol started looking for the way out and he spotted it.

He let you tag him . You tagged him and started to run away. You ran the wrong way and ended up in a dead end too. He tagged you then ran to the finish of the maze.

He stared at the huge swimming pool. You followed him out the maze and you saw him staring at the swimming pool in awe.

You stared at it in awe too. It was the first time you saw it. You let out a deep tired breath and put your hands on your knees.

"Time ..... out .", you panted. "Arraso. I'm tired too", he said. He didn't really look tired but he was panting a bit too.

"Hey! _______ ! ", he called your name. You looked up . "Yes?", you answered, curious.

" We should try out the bowling alley! Don't you think so ?", he smiled.

"Yeah ! We should ! I've never tried out the bowling alley before and I like bowling .", you confessed to him. "Bwoh? You never tried it out before ?", he asked confused.

"Oh. I just moved to this house a few days ago.", you confessed to him again. "Oh. Arraso ! Let's go try the bowling room then !", he smiled.

He grabbed your arm and lead you into the maze. Few minutes later you guys exited the maze and went inside the house.

You went inside first this time without saying a word. You guys ran up to the bowling room and entered your names in the point keeper.

His name was "Chanyeolisawesome" and yours was a simple "______".

You guys played for an hour . He got more than half of strikes but for this game you got spares and gutter balls. "Hehe ! I win !", he teased you.

You laughed. There was a sudden silence . You heard the front door open . "______ ! We're home !", you heard your umma shout from downstairs.

"Oh no..", you thought to yourself. You went downstairs and Chanyeol quietly followed behind you.

You held onto the rail and looked down while going down the stairs.

Umma slipped off her shoes and headed into the living room to put her hand bag on the couch.

Jong Yung slipped off his shoes and headed to the living room with umma to put his jacket on the coat rack.

You and Chanyeol finally got to the first floor. Umma and Jong Yung walked out the living room together .

Umma had a shocked expression on . So did Jong Yung. "_______-ah! Who's your friend?", umma asked, smiling.

Umma looked at Chanyeol, "hi ! I'm ______'s umma", she smiled and held out her hand.

Chanyeol smiled and politely shook her hand. "My name is Chanyeol". This was the mature Chanyeol.

You smiled but kept in your laugh because seeing the different mature Chanyeol was different than seeing his 5 year old side.

"I'm Kim Jong Yung.. ______'s, um.. Appa.", he awkwardly said. He held out his hand .

You felt a bit uncomfortable when he said he was your dad. You shook off the feeling.

"Hello", Chanyeol shook his hand and smiled.

"______-ah. Is this your new boyfriend?", umma teased you.

Chanyeol's eyes widened then he looked at you.

Jong Yung smiled and looked at you waiting for your answer.

_____________________________________________________________

(What do you think you're going to say (; Comment ! I wanna see what you guys think !)