Bad News

We'll Make History [SEMI-HIATUS]

I opened the front doors of the school and went outside beside my bike. I texted Cho Bae that I had to go home early so we'll make plans for tomorrow. I unlocked the bike lock and got onto my bike. I rode as fast as I could home.

The wind blowing in my face felt refreshing, haven't felt this nice summer breeze in a long time.

While I was riding my bike, my phone vibrated. It was probably Cho Bae texting me so I kept riding home.

 

I got home and threw my bike in the tiny garage. I took the keys out from my backpack and opened the house door.

" Umma?", I cried, looking around the living room. I closed the door and slipped off my shoes. "Umma !", I cried again. "Ah, _____. Sit down on the couch. I need to tell you some.. Bad news.",

I sat on the couch silently and she sat on the couch diagonal from me then took my hands. "_____-ah..", she whispered. "Yes Umma?", I replied. She took a deep breath,

"I got fired from my job.. so I can't pay all of our bills..but I promise i'll find a job quick.", she whispered.

 "Bwoh?", my mouth opened like an "o" and my expression concerned. "Why?", I asked. "Ah.. I don't think you need to know the reason ____-ah.. It's something kids don't need to worry about. Just business things..", she answered.

"Arraso..", I just said yes so i wouldn't stress her out too much. "Thank you for understanding _____-ah", she said smiling fakely.

__________________________________________________

                                 {Later that Night}

I checked Cho Bae's text from hours ago and she replied with an "okay".

(Pink-You/ Green-Cho Bae)

____-ah. Why did you have to leave so early afterschool?

My umma called me to go home right away to talk about something. Sorry for ditching you like that

Ah, arraso.. its alright. I had to go home too anyways ! 

Haha.That's good you're not mad. How about we go something tomorrow?

Yes !

Haha. What should we do? Movie? Ice-cream? Bowling?

How about.. we do all three ^_^

Alright ! haha. Tomorrow will be fun. Lets just have fun and dont think about any regrets of problems. Arraso?

Arraso. Good night _____

Alright, Good night Chocho 

____________________

(Sorry it's so short and boring ! Sehun and EXO will appear really soon (: Just wait ! )