First Day of Summer

We'll Make History [SEMI-HIATUS]

Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep..

 

You heard a faint alarm when you were close to waking up. You woke up a bit and slammed your alarm clock and looked at the time. It was 8:30 am. Your eyes turned wider. "Omo!! I'm going to be late for school!!!".

You rushed out of bed and brushed your teeth, ran into your room and grabbed the first outfit you saw. While you were scrambling to get changed, you eyes brushed past the calender hanging on the wall beside your desk.

"Saturday..", you mumbled to myself. "BWOH? SATURDAY?! Aissh! I forgot that we got off of school just yesterday..", you scolded yourself. You zombied walked to your bed and went back to sleep without caring about your clothes.

Few hours later you got a call that woke you up. It was Cho Bae again ! You picked up the phone, "Yeoppesayo?", You answered groggily. "Aigoo, ____. You sound like you just woke up!", she said.

"Heheh.. Yeah.. I just woke up.", I said. "Omo ! Mianhe ____! I woke you up.", she apologized. "Ani ! its alright, We still had plans for today right ?", I said.

"Yup ! What time do you want to meet at the movie theater? You still need to get ready right?", she asked.

"Yeah. But dont worry. It wont take me long to get ready.", I cried. I looked at the clock, 12:14 pm. There was a short silence.

"How about 1?", i said breaking the silence. "Perfect !", she chimed. "Bye ____, see you soon !", she cried. "Arraso, see you cho !", I cried. We hanged up the phone,

I took the covers off my body and I stared at my clothes and laughed at myself. You were wearing tight light blue jeans and a beige business blouse. I'll just wear this, I chuckled.

I got off the bed and straightened my clothes. "Alright, all I need to do is do my hair, makeup and make lunch to eat.", i whispered to myself. I ran into the washroom and combed my hair. Then put on a lacey beige headband onto my head separating my bangs.

My nose got attracted to a heavenly smell.. sniff sniff.. 

"kimchi soup?!", I chimed happily.

I ran into the kitchen and saw a heaping pot of kimchi soup on the stove. "Umma ! Did you make this ?", you smiled.

She came from the living room wiping her wet hands on a towel. "Yup !", she chimed. "Umma ! It smells so yummy!", you cried. "Have Some !", she said while using a big scooper and scooping it into a bowl for you.

I sat down on the chair ready to gulp down the delicious kimchi soup. I finished it in less than10 minutes. "Omo, umma ! It tastes soo good !". She laughed, "Thank you _____", she smiled.

You looked at the time and it was 12:45 pm. "Aigoo,im going to be late ! Bye umma ! I have to go meet Cho Bae at the movie theater!", you yelled while grabbing your bag and running out the door. "Bye ____! Have fun !", she yelled back

You got onto the bus at 12:50 and arrived there in exactly 10 minutes. Right on time, you grinned. You saw Cho Bae standing infront of the movie theater waiting for you and she did her hair in her cute little pig tails .

You ran up to her, "Awww ! Chocho ! You're soo cute!", you pinched her cheeks jokingly. "Aigoo ! You're embarressing..", you both looked at each other and laughed. "Come on! Lets go into the movie theater!", she chimed.

We entered the movie theater and looked at some of the movies that were available. " What do you want to watch?", she asked. "Um.. I don't know. A comedy?". You grinned evily and you guys went up to the cashier and you asked for 2t tickets for a random tragedy.

You and Cho Bae orded popcorn and 2 drinks.

Halfway through the move Cho Bae whispered to you, "Err.. ____.. This isnt a comedy.", "I know that.. but it'll be our comedy.", you smiled evily.

Cho Bae looked confused and titled her head to the head. You took a piece of popcorn and she watched me throw it to the front most part of the theater while everyone was crying and it hit someone in the back of the head.

The person looked back, confused and annoyed then returned back to the movie. You and Cho Bae started throwing more popcorn at people and tried keeping your loud laughter in.

Then the usher came up to us and kicked us out. We let out our laughter and started bursting out laughing while people were staring at us like we were crazy.