Icecream, Bowling and a whole lot of fun

We'll Make History [SEMI-HIATUS]

"Ow.. Ow..", Cho Bae pouted. "My stomach hurts..". I chuckled. We both finally stopped laughing from all the peoples confused faces and the fun that we just had. There was a 5 second silence. We looked at each other and started bursting out laughing again and we suddenly started tearing up which made us laugh even more. Few minutes later passed and we finally stopped laughing for good. "Hey! Let's go to the Ice-Cream parlour now ! Remember our plan ?", I smiled. "Yeah! Let's go !", she chimed . It took 10 minutes of walking from the movie theater to the icecream parlour. We got in and was greeted by a cold air but a heavenly smell of new baked cones. We walked up to the order station and I ordered Vanilla, dipped in white choclate and covered with sprinkles. Cho Bae ordered a chocolate icecream stick dipped in milk chocolate and covered in peanuts. After we split the pay we went over to an empty table in the middle of the store and started enjoying our icecream. "Mmmm. Yum! This tastes soo good _____-ah !", she chimed then a peanut and started chewing on it. " I know ! We should come here together again !", I smiled then bit the top portion of my ice cream cone. Me and Cho Bae spent 10 minutes talking, laughing, gossiping and enjoying our time. I was nearly finished my icecream cone and Cho Bae was halfway done hers. I finished the last bit of my cone then used tissue to wipe my mouth and hands. I stared at Cho Bae waiting for her to finish her icecream then I spotted 5 guys come in through the door over her shoulder. One had pink plump lips, dark skinned and tall. Another had curly hair that looked like the colour in the middle of orange-ish and brown and he was skinny and tall. The third one had light brown hair, handsome, had a squared jaw. The fourth one had cheeks that looked like he had 10 grapes stuffed on each side of his cheeks, he looked cute. The last one was hard to notice since he was covered by the bodies of his friends. Then they sat down at a table and I saw him clearly. He had light brown hair and his smile looked angelic. Whenever he talked he would have a lisp. He was the one I noticed the most. I stared at the five of them in awe of their clear faces and I didn't notice that I stared so long. I examined their handsomely perfect faces and after a long time of staring, I suddenly made eye contact with the one that had a lisp. His eyes were so soft and they looked so beautiful.. Even from far away. I noticed we made eye contact and I looked away quickly, blushing. Cho Bae finished her ice cream right at that moment and she yelled out at me, "yah ! ______ ! You're getting as red as a tomato. Are you blushing ?". I froze from embarressment and I took a quick glance at him and found him laughing himself while the others were talking to each other. "Y-yah ! Shh . I'm not !", you said covering . Aiishh! Did he hear that ? Your cheeks got even redder.

 

( Sorry it took so long for Sehun and some EXO members to come out ! Please forgive me <3 and sorry its short ! I promise later ill make long ones (: )