Awkward

We'll Make History [SEMI-HIATUS]

I really hope not or else I'd die from embarressment. I looked at him and he was talking to the one that had curly hair. The guy with the curly hair's voice was so deep. It didn't match his appearance.. But for him, that's pretty attractive. Aish, ______ stop it. You don't even know who they are. You scolded yourself in your mind. You started to blank out for a few seconds but the screeching of a chair snapped you back into reality. You saw the one with plump lips stand up and walked over to the order station. He order Mango in a cup. He yelled over to the 4 of them, "yah ! What do you guys want?", he yelled. The one with the grape filled cheeks yelled back, "I want green tea in a cup with gummy bears!", he chimed. Aww. So cute ! Aigoo. Stop it ______ . You scolded yourself again. You snapped out of ______ dreamland when another yelled, "I want chocolate in a cone !", the curly haired one yelled. "Arraso" the one with plump lips yelled back. Then the one that had a square jaw maturely said, "I want vanilla on a cone". Omo. He's so calm out of the 5 of them. The one with the lisp just kept talking to the one with curly hair. " Sehun ! What do you want ?", he asked politely. Sehun ? Is that his name ? "Ah.. Get me anything !", he yelled. Yup, that's his name. You tried to hold back a smile. The one with plump lips stood there waiting for the 5 icecream cones/cups. Few minutes later the lady came back with the cones and cups and gave it to the guy. It was odd he didn't ask for a tray because he had to hold 5 icecream in 2 hands. He took it carefully from the lady and went back over to the table but then.. He dropped it. "Omo!", he yelled. My eyes widened and I found myself jumping to the floor helping him with the icecream. I went to the counter and took a lot of tissue, I could see that he was watching me clean up the floor. While I was cleaning I saw him stand up and walk away. I got embarressed cause I thought he just ditched me and left me cleaning but he just went to get some more tissue. I blushed when I saw him helping me clean then i looked up and smiled at him and he smiled back. We finished cleaning, "komawo.", he said smiling. I smiled back and nodded my head. I went over to the order station and I ordered the icecream for them and paid for them since he lost his money from the dropped icecream. He was shocked cause I bought the icecream for some bunch of strangers. This time, I was smart and asked for a tray and carried all the icecream to their table. The guy with plump lips just stood there dumbfounded and Cho Bae was watching me. The 4 guys looked at me in shock while 'Sehun' I think his name is, and the guy with the square jaw had a pokerface on. They awkwardly said thank you to me and I bowed. I went over to Cho Bae, "Soo.. ! Let's go bowling!", I smiled. She grabbed her bag and we headed out the door. We waited at the bus stop for 8 minutes and the bus finally came. We got on and the bus was all full. There were 2 more seats but they were individual so me and Cho Bae sat down on the remaining seats. We were sitting across from each other. It took 20 minutes to get there. I took out my phone and checked the time, it was 5:50. I sighed in exhaustion. I looked at Cho Bae and I mouthed to her, "kai bai bo?", I smiled. She chuckled then mouthed back, "arraso.". We started playing kai bai bo for the next 10 minutes. We were chuckling loudly at each other and the people around us stared at us like we were crazy. Then the bus said our stop and we got off the bus. We still had to walk a bit to the bowling place. It took us about 5 minutes to walk. We finally got there and we stared at the amazing, huge bowling arena. We ran inside and looked around in awe. This was honestly the first time we've ever been to this bowling place so it was pretty amazing looking. We went up to the counter and paid 40$. 20$ for each of us and we asked for bowling shoes and went into an empty bowling alley and sat down to change our shoes. We were bowling for about 2 hours straight and had the time of our lives. I got a lot of spares and 2 strikes. Cho Bae is so good at bowling so she got more than half strikes than spares or gutter balls . After that, we exited the bowling arena and went to a grill house and spent 60$ on it. It was absolutely delicious and this was the funnest day I've ever had. Me and Cho Bae finished eating and we sat in our chairs rubbing our tummies after eating a really big dinner. I looked at the time and it was 9 pm. "Omo.. Its so late Cho Bae". "Wha ! I know right ! But it was so fun today", she chimed, "yeah ! We should have fun like this everyday", I smiled. I felt a soft vibration and I checked my phone, I was getting a phone call from my umma again. She only calls me when something really important is happening.