A New Life?

We'll Make History [SEMI-HIATUS]
"Cho Bae-ah ! I have a phone call from umma . Ill be right back", you quickly said then ran to the washroom and picked up the phone. "Umma? What happened?", you asked concerned. "What do you mean what happened _____-ah?", she sounded happy. You were confused. "Why did you call me umma? Did something happen?", you asked. "Kind of .", there was a short silence. "What does kind of mean?", you asked. "I'll tell you when you get home arraso? Just have fun with Cho Bae.", she chimed. "Arraso..I'll be coming home really soon". Then you guys hanged up the phone. You came out of the washroom with a confused and wondering expression on your face. Cho Bae knew something was wrong. "____-ah, what's wrong ? You look worried.", she asked. "Um.. Nope ! Nothings wrong.", you smiled at her. "Arraso.. Are you sure?", she asked worried. "Des. I'm sure Cho Bae ! Trust me, don't worry alright", you smiled again. "Arraso..well its getting late and my curfew is 10.", she said. "Yeah . Its getting pretty late. I'll text you when I get home alright ?", you grinned. "Arraso !", she chimed. You guys exited the grill house and went your separate ways. __________________________________ I got off the bus and it was 10:30 . I ran to my house because it was pouring rain and I was still curious to what umma wanted to tell me. I quickly took out my keys and unlocked the door. I dragged my wet body into the house and slipped off my shoes. "Ummaa!", I shouted. I found my mom snuggling on the couch with some random guy. "Umma?!", you yelled in shock. "____-ah ! You're finally home. I have to tell you something now..", she said calmly. "Umma! What are you doing snuggling with some man on our living room couch?!", you asked still shocked. "_____-ah. Please calm down and sit down. I'll explain everything". You awkwardly sat down on the couch. As usual, she took your hands and started explaining.. "_____.. Meet your new father", she chimed. "Bwoh?!", you yelled shocked. "_____ ! Be nice", she demanded. You looked at your 'new dad', " Mianhe..". You were honestly pretty mad cause you never liked it when someone replaced your dad and no one could ever. "Is there anything else ?", you asked awkwardly. "Yes. There is.", she answered. You raised a brow. She continued " Your new dads name is Kim Jong Yung. He is a very famous interior designer and photographer.", Jong Yung smiled at you. Inside you were a bit irritated. "He lives in the rich side of Seoul..", she explained a bit. Once you matched the clues, 'dad' and rich side of Seoul together you instantly knew you had to move to the rice side but it took you awhile to get it. "Bwoh? The rich side?", you asked. "Yes.. We are m-", there was a 5 second silence. "We are .. What umma?", you asked panicking. She took a deep breath in, "we are moving to the rich side of Seoul in.. 2 days", she managed to smile. "Bwoh?!", you shouted. " Umma! Have you ever thought that we're gonna leave behind all our memories ?! I have to leave Cho Bae and the school ! How do I go to school when we're in the rich side and my school's on the other side of the city?!", you shouted. "Please calm down _____ ! I figured that out. We will enroll you into Seoul Academy . Arraso?". "But how about Cho Bae ? I can't live without my best friend umma." , you asked sadly. "Don't worry ! You'll make tons of new friends and best friend in your new school!", she said. "Umma.. you don't care about me anymore .", I blurted out and ran up to my room.