Designing the Room

We'll Make History [SEMI-HIATUS]

( This is Cho Bae's Ring tone !  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgAsiyg6IAI )

____________________________________

You couldnt make out his name but all you knew was his name started with an S and ended with an N.

You shrugged from giving up putting combination of names and went back inside your room. You closed the sliding doors from behind me and you suddenly noticed the blank, cold and emptiness of the room.

You sighed, "This room.. Needs a BIG makeover", you put an emphasis on the big. You walked back over to the desk, sat down and let out a deep breath and grabbed the pencil .

You started scribbling here and there. You drew a top view of the bed room. It was the normal size and shape. A rectangle type of shape. You turned the paper sandwhich angle and drew the rectangle.

You drew a circle in the middle top of the room. It resembled a bed.

You drew a 2D strip in the bottom left corner of the rectangle . It resembled the tv on the wall.

You drew a small strip connected to the left middle of the rectangle. It was to show the balcony.

You sat there thinking about more things you would want in your room. Honestly, when you thought about it more. You had noo idea .

You decided to call Cho Bae and ask her what you should put in it. You called her cell. You heard faint waltz music coming from your room. "dont tell me..".

You went over to your bed and lifted the covers and found Cho Bae's phone. " pabo ", you frowned.

You wanted to hear Cho Bae's voice. Although its only been 5 hours since she left you already missed her.

You missed her positive attitude. Her bubbly mood. Her huge reaction to things. Her aegyo. Her presence. Everything. You just miss her. You wanted to cry again because you really wanted to see her but you kept the tears in.

"yah.. ____. No crying", you whispered to yourself. "besides ! Ill see her tomorrow. Ill ask Jong Yung to ask the chauffer to give me a ride to Cho Bae's house cause.. I cant keep her phone forver right?", you motivated yourself.

Suddenly you beamed . "Shouldnt Cho Bae have her home phone number on her cell phone?!", you jumped up and grabbed Cho Bae's phone. You scrolled down her contacts list trying to look for her home phone number .

Your face had a positive look and immediantely dropped to a disappointed look. "Aish!! She doesnt have her home phone on here", you yelled with no hope left in your body.

You dropped your body to the bed and layed there staring up at the ceiling . "Eotteokhae..", you sighed. You didn't want to go back to drawing and thinking so you turned your head to the right and spotted the balcony.

You beamed and quickly got up and skipped over to the balcony. You unlocked the doors and slid them open.

You sat criss crossed your legs on one of the fuzzy chairs so your feet wouldn't touch the dirty floor. You leaned your head back and shut your eyes. Feeling the still, cool breeze hit your face.

You started to relax then something hit you hard in the head. "Omo..", you immediantly flipped open yours eyes and started rubbing the side of your head.

You spotted a football in the corner of your balcony. "When did that get there?", you asked yourself.

"Excuse me ! Excuse meee !", a voice from far away yelled.

"Excuse me ! Hello? Can you hear meee ?", it yelled again.

You looked around to see where it was coming from.

You looked at the park. "Omo.. They're still there?", you tilted your head to the side and raised a brow.

"Excuse me !", the voice called again. You looked at the grass field right next to the basketball/tennis court.

There were two guys. One with a baby face and one with big cheeks.

"Excuse me ?", he yelled again. You looked at the guy with the baby face. You pointed to yourself with a questioning look on your face.

"I'm really really sorry! We were playing football and my friend tossed it too far! Did we hurt you?", he yelled and asked at the same time.

"Ani !", you yelled back.

" May you please. pass the football ?", he yelled . "Bwoh?", you whispered to yourself in confusion.

You tilted your head and looked down. "Ah.", you whispered again .

You crouched down and picked up the football. You threw a perfect throw and he caught it right in his arms.

"Omo.. You're really good at football", he yelled with a chuckle in his words.

You laughed and shook your head. "Sure you are !", he yelled.

You noticed the other 11 guys were looking at you while the guy with the baby face was 'talking' to you.

You shook your head and smiled. You waved bye and went back into your room.

You took a quick glance at him one last time and saw him wave bye to you.

You ran into the washroom to take in what just happened and looked in the mirror. " Omo.. Was I blushing for the whole time?!", you asked yourself

____________________________________

(I don't have anything to do today so....  heres another chapter ! (:  )