A Visit To The Park

We'll Make History [SEMI-HIATUS]

You covered your cheeks so you couldn't see your red cheeks anymore and it soon faded away.

You haven't eaten anything for 3 hours. It was 7:30 pm and your stomach growled right on time.

You ran downstairs to the kitchen and opened the fridge. There was tons of food but didn't really wanna eat most of them at the moment.

You pushed over some boxes and jars and found a huge jar of kimchi hiding behind everything You looked at it like it had a light shining from it.

You took it out of the fridge and placed it on the counter. You took another bowl from the cupboard.

You opened multiple drawers to try and find the cutlery drawer. You found it and took out a spoon.

It was hard to find because all the cutlery had their own drawer. You went over to the rice cooker and used the rice scooper and filled half of your bowl.

You tried looking for the chopstick drawer . You finally found it after pushing in and out many drawers.

You went to counter where the kimchi jar was placed and you opened it. You took a ton of kimchi and it filled up the rest of your bowl. You didn't get any side dishes because all you wanted to eat was kimchi and rice.

You closed the kimchi jar and put it back into the fridge. You took your bowl and made your way to the living room and sat on the couch.

You place the bowl on the table infront of you and the tv . The tv was still on the drama channel. It reminded you of Cho Bae . You felt sad but then you heard your stomach growl and picked up the bowl and started to pig it all down.

You were watching an interesting drama so it took you a while to finish eating. Your eyes were glued to the tv .

You finally finished eating 10 minutes later and placed the bowl on the table with your eyes still glued to the tv.

You were so full that you felt sleepy. It was so quiet in the house since Umma and Jong Yung went out to do things. 10 minutes before the drama ended, you felt your eyes getting heavy and soon enough you were fast asleep.

_____________________________________

You woke up at who knows what time. There wasn't a clock in the living room and you left your phone upstairs.

You felt yourself feel all sweaty and your back started hurting a bit. You opened your eyes slowly and noticed you were in the living room.

The bright light hitting your eyes made it hard to see. So you rubbed the corner of your eyes. That made you see better.

The TV was off and you could hear the sound of the kitchen and all the morning activity.

You shot up, "omo! I didn't brush my teeth!", you cried and ran up the stairs to the washroom to brush your teeth. You brushed it double the times you usually brush it.

You brushed it a little bit too hard. You spit out the toothpaste in your mouth and saw some blood .

"Aish, I need to brush more carefully..", you mumbled over the remaining toothpaste in your mouth.

You splashed water onto your face and washed your hands . You took a towel and wiped your face and hands on it. You felt more refreshed now that you cleaned your face and woke up a bit more.

You went into your room and sat down on your bed. You sat there in silence. You had nothing to do so you went out onto the balcony again. You looked at the park and beamed. "I'll go to the park then !", you smiled.

You rushed into your room and digged into a box of clothes. You took out a pair of jeans and a t-shirt.

It was pretty hot outside so you didn't need to wear something over it. You just kept your hair down and combed it.

You wore the white sneakers you wore when you first came here. You brought only your phone with you.

You ran down the stairs, slipped on your shoes and headed out the door. You walked to the park which didn't even take a minute since it was just right beside your house.

Deep down inside, you actually really wanted to see the 12 guys you saw yesterday at the park but you wouldn't admit it.

You saw all the laughter and activity exploding in this park. You decided to go to the playground and ride on one of the swings.

You didn't fully swing up and down. You just pushed yourself back and stopped with your heels then pushed yourself forward and stopped with the front part of your shoes.

You were lost in your thoughts and stared at the ground while repeating the pattern.

Then you snapped back into reality by the loud laughter of children.

From a distance you saw a tall skinny guy with straight hair with light brown hair. He kind of looked like the guy with the curly hair.

He came closer and closer to the park and you could see him more clearly. He was the guy with the curly hair !

"He looks different with straight hair..", you thought to youself. You realized that he was coming closer.

You hid your face, still feeling kind of awkward about what happened yesterday with the guy with the baby face.

You casually stopped the swing and walked off then you started running .

Your phone dropped out of your pocket.

Once you were closer to your house you stopped running and let out a sigh of relief.

You didn't even know why you were running away when you don't even know him.

The guy came closer and oddly he went to the playground cause he wanted to sort out his thoughts out on the swings

. He went to the swing you were just on and he spotted your phone. He picked it up and examined it.