Halloween

We'll Make History [SEMI-HIATUS]

 

Here's the double update ! I'm pretty sure some people already read this though :S
_______________________________________________
"Bye Umma ! Bye Appa !”, you yelled and walked out the front door.
You walked to Chung Ae’s house since you’d be going trick or treating for fun with EXO and Chung Ae.
Once you got there you knocked on the door. You couldn't find the doorbell anywhere.

 
You waited for about a minute but still no answer so you knocked harder.
“Ow.. my knuckles. Bad idea.”, you rubbed your knuckles then pulled out your phone and texted Chung Ae to open the door.

 
A few seconds later you heard the lock rambling on the other side of the door and soon Chung Ae opened the door dressed in a pirate costume.
A wave of Sehun’s fresh scent gushed into your nose.  
You felt small shivers go down your back.

 
“Hi ___ ! Why didn’t you just ring the doorbell?”, she raised her brow with a laugh.
You swallowed to get back to your senses.
“You have a doorbell..?”, you widen your eyes, feeling a bit stupid.

 
She laughed. “Yeah.. It's right here”, she stretched her hand and lifted a fancy lid that was stuck right under the door light, revealing a doorbell.
“Oh..”, you looked around embarrassed.
Chung Ae laughed then pulled you into the house.

 
“Omo ! ___  ! You’re wearing the costume and the wig !”, Chung Ae laughed. She gave you a thumbs up while trying to contain her laughter.
“Yah”, you blushed in embarrassment then looked down.
She finally stopped laughing for a bit.

 
“Okay. Okay. I'm done. Now go in the living room and sit down on the couch. I have one more little thing to do !”, she closed the front door and rushed to her room.
You awkwardly walked to the living room and sat down.

 
You couldn’t hear anything but silence and the very faint creaking of the floor boards.
You inspected the living room. Nothing changed since the last time you came here.
You heard heavy footsteps getting louder.

 
You saw Sehun walking into the living room while fixing and combing his fake moustache with a small comb while trying to look at it.
He looked up and spotted you staring at him.
He threw his comb somewhere in the room and straightened himself.

 
“Hey ____ ! Didn’t expect you to be here !”, he flashed you a huge smile.
You blushed when you saw him wearing a Mario costume then chuckled awkwardly.
Suddenly, his face slowly straightened out and his mouth hung open a bit.

 
You slightly tilted your head. “uh. um. i'll.. be right back!”, Sehun stuttered then slowly slipped away from your sight.
She's wearing Princess Peach, I'm wearing Mario. ARGH. Chung Ae ! You planned this.
He started grumbling and stormed over to Chung Ae’s room with a flushed face.

 
He busted open the door without knocking and saw Chung Ae applying make-up in a rush.
He stormed into the room and closed the door behind him.
“Yah ! Chung Ae ! You planned this. Me and ___ are wearing like.. couple costumes ! Do you not know how awkward this is gonna be ?! Everyone is gonna think that we’re dating or something. Why didn’t you tell me?!”, Sehun whispered but in a shouting way. His arms were flailing everywhere.

 
Chung Ae stopped applying her lipstick and started laughing.
“Cause if I told you, you wouldn’t agree to buy and wear the costume !”, she spoke normally.
Sehun put a hand on his hip then rubbed his forehead.
A bit frustrated but also a bit happy.

 
“You should’ve told me.”, Sehun leaned on the door.
Chung Ae raised a brow. “Why?”.
“Cause I told Chanyeol i'm gonna be Mario, so he suggested he should be Luigi and I agreed.”, Sehun sighed.

 
“So? Isn’t Mario and Peach together?”, Chung Ae said.
“Yeah, I know but still..”, Sehun said standing up. He took off his hat and put it back on then fixed his hair.
Chung Ae her teeth, remembering that Chanyeol likes you too.
She shrugged. “Who cares. It’s just a costume right?”, Chung Ae pursed her lips to spread the lipstick then turned back to the mirror and digged into a bag to look for some mascara.

 
“Aish..”, Sehun sighed then went out the room and back to the living room.
You sat there looking around the living room once again.
The TV suddenly .
You squeaked and jumped then quickly hugged your knees on the couch.

 
You heard a cute laugh from behind you.
It was Sehun was a remote in his hand.
“Yah. Don’t ever do that. You scared me”, you blushed then slowly took your legs off the couch.

 
Later, Chung Ae came out and found you and Sehun sitting on two separate couches and watching TV together.
Well you were watching TV. Your eyes were glued to the screen while Sehun’s eyes were glued on you.
Sehun didn’t notice Chung Ae at all.

 
You turned your head and looked at Sehun. Sehun widened his eyes a bit then quickly whipped his head to the TV.
Chung Ae laughed inaudibly. “Alright ! Let’s go !”, Chung Ae yelled over the sound of the TV.

 
Sehun turned off the TV and all 3 of you went downstairs in front of the front door.
You and Chung Ae were complementing each other while Sehun was tying his shoes.
“Where are we going?”, you asked while you 3 went out the door.

 
Chung Ae closed the lights then locked the door.
 
“We’re meeting the rest of the guys at the park next to your house”, Chung Ae stared at you, waiting for you reaction.
“Oh Okay.”, you said normally and continued walking.
“Wait what ?! The park?”, you bursted out.
“But that’s beside my house..which i was at.. earlier.", you hung your head.
 
Chung Ae laughed and Sehun chuckled.
You shrugged. "Eh. Whatever !", you continued walking to the park.
You were walking in between Sehun and Chung Ae .
You were walking carelessly so sometimes you hand would bump into Sehun's hand but neither of you did or said anything.

 
On the outside you were calm and normal but on the inside, everytime your hands touched there would be electric shooting up your arm and travelling all around your body
I wonder if he knows I like him..

 
Sehun would feel that electric run up his arm too.
He would look away and try to shake away the urge to grin.

I wonder if she knows I like her.. Does she actually like me too? Nah.. She probably likes Chanyeol or something..
Sehun silently sighed.

Once you could see the park, you saw what looked like millions of people, piled in the basketball court.
You squinted to try to see them more clear.
Once you got closer you realized it was the rest of EXO in their costumes. Their big costumes made it look like there were tons of people.

 
"____!", Chanyeol immediately ran to you once you, Chung Ae and Sehun got mixed into the group.
Chanyeol pulled you in for a big hug.
He pulled away and you noticed he was wearing a Luigi costume. Your eyes widened a bit.

 
"nice costume Chanyeol", you smiled.
"Thanks ! You too", Chanyeol inspected your costume with a wide smile.

 
After talking to Chanyeol, you looked around at everyone elses costumes.
You chuckled while looking at everyone.
You saw a grumpy looking Kris leaning against the fence dressed in a dragon costume.
You bursted out laughing by yourself while everyone else was talking.

 
Kris looked at you with a poker face and a raised brow.
You returned the eye contact and froze a bit.
You chuckled again then skipped over to him.
"Whaddup kreeeassee~?", you smiled widely with a small laugh.

 
He stared at you with a poker face.
You took this time to inspect his face features.
His thick even eyebrows. His perfect shaped lips. His clear smooth face.
You found yourself staring at him with your mouth slightly parted.
You swallowed to get back to your senses.

 
He was still staring at you with a poker face.
His lips slowly parted.
"..AYO WASSUP ____~”, Kris suddenly exploded and did random hand movements.
You laughed hard.
He smiled widely at your hard laughing, which showed his gums and he squinted his eyes adorably.

 
You inspected his costume.
He noticed you looking at it. “My-.. EXO made me wear it..”, he mumbled.
Even though he was mumbling you could still make out what he said.
You laughed.

 
“Yah. Stop laughing.”, he looked at you with eyes that made you freeze and you stopped laughing immediately.
Kris noticed your reaction then laughed loudly.
You snapped back into your normal self then raised a brow.

 
“Nothing”, Kris said while laughing and he waved his hands.
Kris switched his gaze off of you and onto something else.
You followed his gaze and saw Xiumin alone chomping on something.
Kris sighed with a small laugh then he grabbed your arm.
“Let’s go give him some company”, Kris chuckled and you chuckled along.

 
Xiumin turned around quickly when he saw you and Kris coming towards him.
“Xiumin, what are you doing?”, Kris raised a brow.
Xiumin turned his head around, still hiding what he was holding.
“Nofing”, he mumbled then a piece of meat fell out from his mouth.

 
You, Kris and Xiumin stared at the meat on the ground.
“When did you bring buns Xiumin?”, Kris turned him around then grabbed his bun.
His costume matched what he was eating. Yes, A bun.

 
“Yah ! That’s mine!”, he mumbled again then tried grabbing the bun out of Kris’ hand but failed.
Kris wiggled his finger in his face. “Uh uh uh! You’re not getting it!”, Kris slowly put the bun in mouth.
Xiumin watched him then tried to grab it again but instead he accidentally pushed his hand and the bun fell into Kris’ mouth.

 
Kris closed his mouth then grinned.
“NOOO! YOU MONSTER.”, Xiumin cried then tried opening Kris mouth but his lips wouldn’t budge.
“OPEN.. YOUR.. MOUTH..KRIS ! MY BABY. IT'S OKAY. I’LL GET YOU. JUST WAIT FOR DADDY.”, Xiumin kept on trying.
Kris swallowed the last bit then opened his mouth to show Xiumin.
“NOO. YOU’LL PAY FOR THAT.”, Xiumin yelled. Xiumin grabbed his hair dramatically.
 
“Guys can we go now?”, Xiumin suddenly yelled but calmly.
“Arraso ! Let’s go. Get into pairs or groups of three !”, Suho demanded.
Everyone listened and started to get into a pair.
You felt like you were in elementary again.

 
Suddenly you felt something clinging on your arm. Turns out it was a someone.
“Hi ____ ! Let’s be partners”, Chanyeol smiled. Your eyes suddenly searched for Sehun but couldn’t find him.
You smiled back then nodded.

 
 
“Aigoo.. Do I have to do this?”, Chanyeol pouted while gripping onto his empty bag.
“Yes! I’m doing it and you’re my partner ! Lets go!”, you grabbed his arm and dragged him to the front door of a house.

 
Ding Dong~
 
Chanyeol gulped when the lady opened the door holding a bucket of candy. “Trick or treat!”, he chimed with a deep voice. You laughed when he said it then said it also.
She grabbed a handful and put it in your bags.
“Wah ! So much ! Gomawo!”, you bowed happily and left with Chanyeol.

 
“We’re gonna get so much candy after tonight !”, Chanyeol smiled.
“Im gonna get a sugar rush”, he inspected the candy in the bag.

 
You guys went to a few more houses and could see some of EXO ahead of you guys.
“Trick or Treat!”, you and Chanyeol said in unison.
A young couple but were definitely older than you and they were in ghost costumes, each of them had a bucket in their hands.

 
They both put a handful of candy in your and Chanyeol’s bag.
“Awww. Look at you two”, the girl smiled.
You and Chanyeol looked at her, confused.
She hit the guys arm but still stared at you guys with a smile on her face.
“Honey. Young love is so cute. Remember when we were that age?”, a smile appeared on the guy’s face
when the girl reminded him.
 
“Oh um we’re no-”, “Don’t deny it. It’ll just make her mad”, Chanyeol started but the guy cut him off. Aish these people.. You thought.
“uh.. uh yeah ! We are dating. See you guys!”, Chanyeol swinged an arm around you and lead you away from the house.

 
You blushed. “why’d you tell them we’re dating?”, you looked away awkwardly.
He shrugged. “Cause I wanted to!”, he flashed you a warm smile then Baekhyun jumped at Chanyeol.
“Hi ___-ah ! Do you mind if I take Chanyeol now?”, Baekhyun gave you a warm smile.
You opened your mouth to say something but closed it.

 
You shook your head with a grin. “Go ahead!”.
“Thanks!”, Baekhyun did his adorable eye smile and dragged Chanyeol away.

 
“Sorry Channie. I know how you like ___ and all but you have to hang out with me too !”, Baekhyun said as they head to a house.
 
You watched as they walked away then turned around.
“OOF!”, you squealed. You looked up and saw Sehun. You bumped into his chest.
“U-uh. Mianhe”, you bowed your head. Sehun laughed.

 
“You can go trick or treating with us ___!”, Luhan cried. You didn’t notice Chung Ae and Luhan standing next to Sehun till Luhan said something.
“Alright!”, you grinned at him.

 
“Let’s go!”, Chung Ae went over to you and linked arms with you.

The guys lead the way to the next house.
“TRICK OR.. treat..”, Luhans enthusiasm lowered.