Dominican Republic!

We'll Make History [SEMI-HIATUS]

It took awhile to get to the airport and everyone except the driver, of course, fell asleep.
A loud snore in your ear woke up your weak sleep and you groaned as you tried to sit up in a more upright position.
You slowly opened your eyes and the bright street lights, car lights, and traffic lights blinded your eyes.

A headache started to form in your head. You held onto your head and groaned painfully as you lowered it .
You closed your eyes tightly for a while before opening it again and adjusted it to the bright lights.
In the distance you could see the airport starting to show up.
You stared at the road as the car got closer and then the car pulled up against the sidewalk.

You nudged Sehun and Chung Ae so they could wake up.
1 by 1, everyone started to wake up, then groans and yawns started to fill the car.
"Mr and Mrs Oh, please wake up" the driver shook the two abit.
They woke up almost immediately as if they were never even sleeping.

"I will get the bags" the driver added after they woke up.
He opened all the locks to the doors and got out before everyone else.
Mrs.Oh rested in her seat for a while as Mr.Oh got out of the car right away.

"Did you fall asleep?" Sehun asked you.
Right after he asked you, Mrs.Oh started to get out of the car.
Chung Ae looked at the both of you then at her mother who was jumping off the car.
"Wait for me!" Chung Ae shouted after her mother.
She took out her seatbelt and dashed off the car which left you two to be alone.

Nothing special really happened the few seconds after she got off.
Or that’s what you thought would happen since the silence in between pretty much hinted that.
You semi-stood up and tried to get out of the car but you got pulled back before you could even touch the handle. Sehun lightly tugged you back and you immediately fell into his arms.

He gave you a tight and genuine hug as if he hasn’t seen you in weeks.
You smiled as you tried to hug back.
He then pulled away and kissed you on the forehead and then let you go.
You smiled to him and gave him a quick peck on the cheek before getting off the car.

You and Sehun walked to the back of the car to see the driver and Mr Oh unloading the suitcases from the trunk.
"Thank you" Mr.Oh thanked the driver after they finished.
The driver bowed to everyone then walked back to the drivers seat and got in.
Everyone watched as the engine roared and the car drove off.

Everyone grabbed their suitcases then walked into the airport. Mrs Oh took out the tickets and gave them to everyone.

After checking in, Getting through the security check, You guys walked to the waiting area infront of the post.
You guys waited for 15 minutes before it was time to start boarding.
You guys waited for more people to go first so it wasn’t too crowded.

All of you started to walk into the line and started to wait.
You were silent and your mind was at a blank.
It was very quiet between everyone. No one said a word.
You and Sehun were standing hand in hand but werent saying anything

You guys were next in line.

"Call me" a young man with an attractive voice said up in the front.
You paid no attention and continued staring at the ground.
You and Sehun broke away and he was now standing infront of you.
You were the last of the group to get your things checked.
After everyone got their tickets checked, you were up next.

You watched as Sehun walked oddly slow.

"Hello there. May i see your ticket?" The guy said to you.
You looked up at him and he nearly sparkled.
He had perfect brown sweeped hair. His eyes had more blacks than white and it looked oddly attractive. His lips were pink and plump and his skin was clear and white.

Probably plastic surgery?.. You thought.

"Why hello there" he winked at you.
You could smell strong hints of different mixtures of drugs and alcohol in his breath as he spoke.
The foul odur strengthed your headache and your state started to become worse. This made him seem a bit less attractive to you.
You raised a brow.

By the tone of his voice and his facial expressions, it seemed as if he thought you were attractive looking.
Did he really think you were attractive right now? You just woke up from a nap-ish and your hair and clothes were a mess. Especially your face. You used your phone as a mirror earlier and you had dark bumps under your eyes.

"Um, please just check my things.." you said quietly but loud enough so he could still hear you.

"Alright. Your things please" he held out his hand.
You passed him your things and he took them from you as he obviously brushed your hand with his finger.
"whoops, sorry" you heard a sarcastic tone in his voice as he winked at you.

He looked down in his hands as he checked your things.
You annoyingly rolled your eyes once he looked away.
You knew he didn't know that you had a loving boyfriend but you couldn't help but be mad at him.
His attitude was just a big no to you. "Song ______, huh?" He looked up and smiled at you.

"Nice name you got there. My name is Dong Sun. Geum Dong Sun. Pleasure to meet you" he smiled at you once again.
He passed you your things and you took them from him.
"Uh thanks.." you trailed off your words.
"If you wanna give me a call when you get back then here's my--", " excuse me. Please shut your trap" Sehun budged in madly.

"this is my girlfriend you’re talking to so please stop before I shut your trap for you.
Thank you" Sehun bowed a bit before pulling you away.
“And take a breath mint! Or even a whole container of them” Sehun yelled back as he pulled you.

"I-im sorry man. I didn’t know she was your girlfriend" he shouted to the stomping Sehun as he covered his mouth.. Sehun ignored him and continued quickly walking away with you.
"excuse me. Can you please check the damn tickets already?!" An ahjusshi yelled at the back of the line.
"Um, yes. Im sorry" Dong Sun bowed and awkwardly laughed under his hand that was covering his mouth, feeling flustered.


He breathed into his hand and quickly sniffed up his breath and nearly choked.

You smiled a bit thinking back of how protective Sehun was being.
He started to slow down but continued walking. You felt Sehun's hand squeeze your hand.
"Next time someone does that, tell them right away that youre taken" Sehun kept his gaze forward. "Please".

You looked down and frowned. You were about to tell Dong Sun that you were taken. "I will. I promise" you hugged his arm.
He smiled a bit then kissed you on the head.
After getting onto the plane you guys had to find your seat. It ended up to be all the way in the back of the plane. Nearest to the washrooms.

The plane wasn’t huge but it was big enough to perfectly fill up all the seats.
 Mr & Mrs Oh and Chung Ae sat together while you and Sehun sat in the row beside them with one other random person.
You sat in the middle and Sehun sat closet to his family.
The seat on your left was empty. You kept looking around for the person who would be sitting next to you.
You wanted to see whether or not they would be nice and if you would meet a new friend.

You kept looking around and semi-bouncing in your seat to look over the other seats.
You looked over the seats and saw Dong Sun? He was walking towards the back where you were sitting.
Dong Sun looked a bit different.
He actually looked exactly the same except for the fact that he was dressed completely different and he had a nose pierce and ear piercings.
The small diamond shined brightly.

You watched as he stopped at the back and prepared to sit down next to you.
"Dong Sun?" You furrowed your eyebrows.
"Huh?" the guy looked up at you. "Um.. Im not Dong Sun. You must be talking about my brother. Im Dong Yul" he took out his phone and headphones from his bag and  then sat down beside you.
He held out his hand to shake yours. You were shocked. They looked exactly the same.
You shook his hand.

"Im sorry i mistook you for your brother. You guys look exactly alike" you said.
"Yup. I get that alot" he sighed.
"Feels pretty shameful, actually. He hits on every girl he thinks looks attractive no matter what and hes a huge drug addict but his outer body seems so healthy. Its crazy!". You giggled.

"Well who is this now?--" he took a closer look at Dong Yul whom he thought was Dong Sun.
" hey its you again! hey buddy, I told you she. is. my. girlfriend" Sehun hugged you tightly.

"Did my brother hit on you?" Dong Yul asked you. You nodded. Dong Yul sighed.
"Typical sunyang" he clicked his tongue multiple times.

"Sunyang?" You raised a brow at the sudden name change.
"Yeah. My mom and other family members call him that as a nickname sometimes. Its a mixture of his name and sun. We used the english word sun and then combined the korean translation of sun to his name. Sunyang" He explained.

"Oh i see!" You nodded. "So what are you coming to the Dominican Republic for?" you asked Dong Yul.

" Im currently studying for college entrance exams.. im going to meet up with an old buddy. He said he’d help me study a bit better. Hes super smart"

"Ahh i see. Dong Yul fighting!" you fist pumped once. He giggled, "thank you" as he smiled then unlocked his phone.

“I’m.. kinda..confused?” Sehun stared innocently at you and Dong Yul while you and Dong Yul stared at him.

“Jagi, you’ll get it later” you said to Sehun, leaving him in slight confusion.
For the rest of the plane ride, you, Sehun and Dong Yul spoke in a whispering tone to each other.
Dong Yul was much different than his brother.
You also watched movies, went to the washroom, ate, slept, etc. Chung Ae slept, listened to music, ate and went to the washroom. Mr and Mrs Oh just slept.

“Do you like dancing?” Dong Yul asked you and Sehun but Sehun wasn’t really listening since he was thinking about the thing that happened earlier at the start of the flight.
“Yeah. In fact, I really love dancing! I’m actually going to be participating in--” “oh I understand now!” Sehun bursted out as if a really bright lightbulb was lit over his head.

“You. have. a. twin. brother!” he exclaimed. You and Dong Yul stared at him with an amused face slapped on and after 5 seconds you all laughed at Sehun, including Sehun.

Finally, it was time for arrival.
"Attention. We are getting ready to land. Everyone please fasten your seatbelts" the flight attendant spoke.
You quickly fastened your seatbelt then felt a bump. You felt yourself fly into the air.
You gripped onto the sidearms tightly and shut your eyes as the air bumps continued.
Sehun held onto your hand tightly to make you feel safe.

Dong Yul was hugging his one sidearm like his life depended on it.
After all the excitement ended, your ears were plugged and it hurt like crazy whenever you swallowed deeply or tried yawning. Everything started to settle down more after the plane landed.
"Welcome to the Dominican Repubic everyone. It is 18 degrees outside right now. Current time is 10:58 pm. Thank you for choosing Air Korea. I hope you enjoyed our flight." the flight attendant concluded.

You guys sat in your seats until most of the people left before leaving too.
After alot of people were gone, all of you gathered your things and left the plane, thanking the plane attendants on the way out.
You guys didnt leave right away.
You guys stayed for another hour, chatting with Dong Yul while you guys still had the chance.

Mr and Mrs Oh went to buy hot chocolate for themselves and the younger because Chung Ae begged them for it.

"When are you going back to Korea ?" You asked Dong Yul.
"Um.. On the 30th. You guys?" He asked back.

"Same date. At 2 pm" Mrs Oh interrupted the convo. "Really? Same!" he smiled.
3 of you smiled at him and exchanged happy gazes with each other.
Mrs.Oh was carrying 3 cups while Mr Oh was also carrying 3.
Mrs Oh handed a cup to Dong Yul, you, and Chung Ae.

"O-oh thank you Mr and Mrs Oh. I promise i will pay you both back one day" he bowed.

"No. Its fine. Paying back for a 2$ cup of hot chocolate is just silly. Its no big deal" Mr Oh said as he passed a cup to Sehun and his wife.

"Heh.. Heh-I Guess.." Dong Yul chuckled awkwardly then sipped his hot chocolate carefully.
"Thank you again" he smiled then got up. "I really need to go. Thank you once again for the hot chocolate. I really appreciate it." Dong Yul stood up, bowed then smiled before leaving.

"Wait. We're leaving too. Lets all leave as a group" Mr Oh nodded to everyone.

Everyone looked at each other then stood up and started to leave the airport. "Bye everyone! Text or call me.
We'll see each other soon" he bowed before getting into the taxi.
You guys smiled and waved to him as he waved back while the car drove away.
"Goodbye!" He yelled one last time.

"Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~" you, Chung Ae and Sehun sang your byes in different tones until the car disappeared. You breathed deeply, in and out right as you let go of the note.
You havent sung like that in a long time.

"Hey ______. Your voice sounds pretty nice! You should audition for SM or something !","No!" Sehun quickly budged into Chung Ae’s sentence. You looked at him, confused at his behaviour.
"Uh i mean she would fit in better with YG or JYP...?" He looked to his family members nervously. You raised a brow at him.

"Is there something wrong with SM?" You walked closer to him.

"N-No! Not at all. SM is a very successful company with very talented artists. Im just saying you would fit better with YG or JYP..".

"Okay then.." He walked back beside Chung Ae as you started to think. Something seems fishy.. but you decide to just rub it off.

A taxi-van pulled up against the sidewalk a few minutes later. Mrs and Mr Oh stood up and gathered their things signaling that that was your taxi.
You got in the back after Sehun, and Chung Ae followed behind.
You greeted the driver in weak english as he did the same but with flawless english instead.

After everyone got settled into the car, Mr.Oh started talking to the man in english.
It was quite impressive.
After a few seconds, the car started moving and you guys were on your way to your destination.
After about 25 minutes of napping in the car, you woke up a bit before everyone again.

In the distance was a short tan old man.
He was standing next to a huge boat and it seemed like he was waiting for someone.
He sat on a small stool staring at the dark sky.
He seemed exhausted and was starting to fall asleep.

As the headlights lights shined bright into his eyes, he bolted awake and stood up as he stared at the approaching car.
The driver parked along the sidewalk and announced the pay price to the already awake adults. You nudged Chung Ae and Sehun a few times before they woke up.
Everyone got out of the car silently with a tired feeling taking over their bodies.

All three of you walked to the back of the van and waited for Sehun's parents and the driver to take out the luggages.
You guys walked over to the old man with your luggages after retrieving them.

"Hello children" the old man let out a greeting in korean.
The grammar and words were correct but the pronunciation was kind of awkward.

"Hello"  you guys returned the greeting.

The man was dark, short and very scrawny with muscular looking arms that didn't match with the rest of his body.
He had a triangle hat on his head that gave off this ancient egyptian feeling.
He wore a thin white t-shirt with a dark red leather vest that was paired with brown capris and a pair of sandals.
He smiled as he greeted and that smile of his was very warm and delightful.
His eyes shined as he grinned.

You tiredly smiled back and bowed and so did the others.
"Hi. You're the man that is taking us over to the island right?" Sehun's mother asked from behind the three of you.

"Yes, i am Zima. Nice to meet you. Come onto the boat please and i will take you" he bowed as he gestured everyone to get on.
After everyone got on, he started to row the boat. The splish splashing of the waves were so soothing.
You dipped your fingers into the water from time to time and tried making patterns in the water as the boat moved.
Sehun was sitting beside you as he held your hand in his lap.

It took about 20 minutes later until the boat reached the island.
He stopped the boat beside the dock and waited for everyone to get off.

"Thank you!" You waved to him as he waved back with a smile.
"Bye. Thank you for the ride." Mr.Oh waved to him.
Everyone else waved and smiled.

He stopped infront of a really nice beach house.
It was bright and playful yet it looked professional.
This island wasnt just an island with the house itself placed on it but it also had a joyful area behind the house and a bunch of other beach houses neighbouring the one you were going to stay in.
The houses were disconnected from the area though.

You guys walked towards the house and opened the unlocked door.
The foyer lights automatically as you guys went past the plants.  
The house key was placed on the shelf that was beside a plant.

You and Sehun explored the house together since Chung Ae ran off in excitement by herself.
You could hear her faint gasps and cries of joys added with the loud opening of the doors.
The house was big and full of experimented shapes. There were 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a nice clean kitchen and a large living room. All the furniture was in place and it looked amazing.

You and Sehun looked in one of the rooms. It had a large bed that fit two people. The flatscreen tv on the wall really caught your eye.

The next room had two single beds separated by a small nightstand.

There was a smaller tv in the corner of your eye that stood on a wide, short TV stand. You and Sehun had an eye for this room. The next room was small compared to the others and had one single bed.

The last one had a king bed. Every room had a nice big closet in the walls.
The adults took the first room of course. You and Sehun took the second room with the two separate single beds while Chung Ae took the room with the king bed.

The house was great. However, the living room did not have a tv. How could anyone not rob an unlocked house like this? All the curtains were drawed back and everything inside was visible.

You and Sehun settled down in the room. After awhile you guys started to move some furniture around.

______________________________________________________

-im so sorry for such the long wait guys ): i've been real busy with school and all. I hope you enjoyed this chapterr
I cant wait for winter break so I have more opportunities to write!-