Moving Day

We'll Make History [SEMI-HIATUS]

"W-What do you mean you're moving.. To the other side of S-seoul ?", she was choking on her tears. " My mom got a new husband and he lives on the rich side so i'm forced to m-move there and go to Seoul Academy..", you weakly said.

"H-how.. About me _____-ah?", she started sobbing more. "Good thing there wasn't anyone around so no one would think me and Cho were weird.", you thought in your mind.

"What about our f-friendship? You're going to live 2 hours away from here starting t-tomorrow", she continued.

"Aish.. Why does life have to be so complicated", You whispered quietly to myself. You watched Cho Bae cry which made you cry even more. You hugged her and you guys started crying together.

Your bodies were slightly jumping up and down from the crying but that didn't matter. 

____________________________

                 {The Next Day}

It was 12:16 pm and you, umma, Jong Yung and Cho Bae were bringing bags, boxes and furniture out to the limo that Jong Yung ordered. He ordered a separate limo for the four of you.

Cho Bae wanted to come and see the new house and she wanted to sleep over for a day and go home tomorrow. It took 2 hours to get there but it felt quick for you since you had Cho Bae to talk to.

During the 2 hours you guys played kai bai bo, ate junk food, talked about things and played dibidibidip while sitting down. It was a fun car ride. While playing kai bai bo, you played up to 20 points . You kept beating her and getting 20 points was easy.

"Kai bai Bo!", you cried. you chose rock and she chose scissors. "Haha ! I beat you again!", you stuck my tongue out at her and she pouted. " I don't like this game anymore !", she said crossing her arms. You guys both laughed.

"Awww, Chocho.. I'm going to miss you", you said pouting with the saddest look on your face. Umma and Jong Yung looked at you guys with a sad smile. "I'm going to miss you too _____-ah.", she said with a sad smile .You guys hugged each other and tears dropped down silently from yours and Cho Bae's eyes.

Right at that moment you guys finally arrived at the new house. It was huge ! It was like a mansion ! It was solid white and had a long and thick pebbled path that lead to the house.

The front yard had statues of tigers on each side of the path and surrounding them was a circle of many different types of flowers. Beside the statues were mini fountains. It wasn't very mini either.

You stared in awe at the beautiful front yard. "If the front yard looks like this.. I can't even imagine what the inside and backyard looks like", you thought in your mind. "Omo _____.. This looks amazing.." , Cho Bae whispered to you. You couldn't speak so all you did was nod.

"ARRASO. LET'S GO INSIDE !", Jong Yung yelled which snapped you back into reality. Honestly, you were excited to see the inside of the house but on the outside you tried to stay as calm as you could.

You guys went inside the house and you stared around the huge house. The first thing you saw was a huge marble white staircase that went in a spiral if you went upstairs. There were 4 floors in total.

The second floor had 5 bedrooms and 1 individual bathroom but every bedroom also had their own bathroom and 3 bedrooms had a balcony. On the balconies, they all had mini hot tubs so you could rest in when its hot. The third floor had 2 big rooms.

On the second floor, if you walked all the way to the end of the hall there would be stairs to another floor. If you go up then there would be a room on your left and your right. The room on the left was a mini bowling alley. The room on the right was an empty room that had a huge mirror covering one of the walls.

Then there would be another flight of stairs that lead to a mini theater.

On the first floor, there was a huge living room that took up 1/3 of the house on the left.

There was a huge space where the front door was.

On the right side of the house there was games like pool, foosball and all those stuff, that took up a bit of space of the house. In the backmost of the house was the big kitchen and the huge dining room. The dining table could fit about 30 people.

In the backyard. The backyard was absolutely amazing.

It was a maze of different kinds of places and if you got out of the maze, hiding behind it would be a huge swimming pool built into the ground and beside it was a lopsided heart hot tub that was also built into the ground.

"______. This is absolutely beautiful. You're so lucky !", Cho Bae chimed.

 

___________________________

 ( Hope you guys like your new house (:  )