Fun Morning

We'll Make History [SEMI-HIATUS]

 

Just hit 100 subbies ! ^^ Thank you everyone who is supporting me :D 
I really really love all your comments. 
And I mean it. Few days ago, I was in a bad mood then I read your comments and it cheered me up (: 
Kamsahamnida -bows- 
Saranghaeeeeeee~<3 Enjoy this chapter !
____________________________________
 
You woke up and stretched your arms, almost forgetting that Chung Ae was sleeping beside you.
You flipped open your eyes and saw your hand about to hit her face. It was an inch away from her nose.
You squeaked then pulled your arms back in. “whoopsies..sorry”, you whispered then slowly took the covers off you.

 
You got off the bed slowly, trying to not make the bed creak. You didn’t want to wake Chung Ae.
You opened the door and closed it quietly while staring at the doorknob.
“Oof!”, You took a step forward then bumped into a hard chest.You bounced off and almost fell back onto the door but you quickly used your heels to stop yourself before you crash into the door and wake up Chung Ae.

 
You squeaked then smiled in success. You felt yourself being pulled forward before you fell backwards again.
You looked up and it was Kris with a tired look on his face. It may be the most i- “Morning ___”, Kris yawned then rubbed his eyes. (A/N: ASDFGHJKL; Kris.. and his tired face.. imagine that *Q* LOLOL k)

 
You shook your head to get back into reality. “M-morning Kris!”, you quickly said and ran into the washroom and locked the door behind you.
Kris raised an eyebrow and stared at the washroom door for a while before shrugging.

 
You leaned against the door and panted slightly. “aish, ___ you weirdo.”, you got off the door and looked at yourself in the mirror.
“You”, you pointed to yourself in the mirror. “Never.. Ever.. Think of that again”, you said to yourself and made a mental note.

 
You walked out of the bathroom casually to see that Kris wasn’t standing there anymore.
You sighed of relief and went down the stairs.
You heard the stove fan on, clinging of pans, the water running and faint chattering from the kitchen.

 
You rushed to the kitchen for an unknown reason and saw Umma, Jong Yung, Suho and Kris getting breakfast ready.
Except, Kris was just standing there watching Umma dicing potatoes.

 
“Like this.”, Umma sliced the knife through the potato slowly. Kris nodded.
She passed the knife to him .
He doesn’t know how to cut food? You raised a brow while chuckling inaudibly

 
Kris started dicing the potatoes easily. He knew exactly what he was doing.
You rolled your eyes then laughed.
“Morning everyone!”, you sang. Everyone turned around. “Morning ___!”, they all said, even Kris.

 
When you and Kris made eye contact, your heart started racing for a second. What happened earlier was still embarrassing to you.
You went over to Umma who was watching Kris dice the potatoes nicely.

 
“Good job Kris ! You really know what you’re doing!”, Umma clapped.
“Thank you”, Kris grinned then bowed.
“Need me for anything umma?”, you swinged your body back and forth.

 
“Ah yes ! I need you to help me cut lettuce for the salad.”,  Umma clasped her hands together.
You did a single nod and got out the things.
You started cutting salad in a big bowl. Since there are a lot of people to serve, you had to cut a lot of lettuce.

 
It took you 20 minutes to cut into 5 bowls. You felt like you were sweating.
“Good Morning!”, you heard Chung Ae sang from behind you. Everyone looked back and greeted her then got back to their task.

 
“Hi ___! Need help?”, Chung Ae popped up beside you.
“Yes please”, you said while shaking your aching hand.
Chung Ae chuckled then started to help you. Because there were two people cutting lettuce, you and Chung Ae finished pretty fast.

 
For the whole time you were cutting, you were thinking a lot. Why didn’t Chung Ae ask about Jaekyung since the party.. ?
“Hmm.. What to do now..”,  you said thinking.

 
You looked around the kitchen and noticed that preparing breakfast was almost done.
“..How long have we been cutting?”, you asked Chung Ae.
“About 20 minutes. 40 minutes all together”, Suho answered your question.

 
“40 minutes passed and they aren’t awake yet..”, you clicked your tongue. “Lazy lazy boys”, you shook your finger.
Chung Ae laughed.
“Hey.. I’ve got an idea..”, you smirked evilly.

 
Kris and Suho immediately turned around and approached you.
“Alright, here’s what we’re gonna do.”, you, Chung Ae, Kris and Suho started huddling.

 
“Appa! Do you have a boom box or any kind of speaker?”, you grinned.
Jong Yung nodded. “Perfect”, Chung Ae smirked evilly for the first time.

BABY BABY BABY OOHH~
LIKE BABY BABY BABY NOOO~
LIKE BABY BABY BABY OHHH!
I THOUGHT YOU’D ALWAYS BE MINE. MINE

Sehun jolted awake just by hearing the song.
Everyone groaned. “Sehun ! Stop singing !”, Luhan shouted.
“I’m not!.. But I am now!”, Sehun jumped up and started dancing around the room while singing the song.

 
Kris and Suho were holding a stereo while you and Chung Ae busted open the door.
“Wake up guys!”, Kris shouted.
“Wake up ! Wake up ! Wake up ! Ooohh ! Like Wake up ! Wake up ! Wake up ! Yeaaahh!”, Sehun started yelling and singing.

 
“Come on ! Wake up hyung ! Wake uuppp~”, Sehun started tackling Luhan while doing his aegyo.
Luhan opened his eyes and saw Sehun continuously doing aegyo.
Oh my goodness, Sehun is doing aegyo. You felt your heart thump.

 
“Ugh fine..”, Luhan got up and rubbed his eyes. “Yaayy!”, Sehun sang then got up and started to tackle Xiumin and Tao. “Augh ! Sehun get off ! Don’t make me use my wushu on you”, Tao tried pushing Sehun off.
 
Sehun immediately got off of Tao and started tackling Xiumin only.
“I’m only waking up if there’s gonna be buns for breakfast!”, Xiumin yelled.
“There are buns for breakfast!”, you shouted.

 
“I'm awake.”, Xiumin shot up.
Sehun and Xiumin started shaking Tao. “C’mon Tao ! Wake uppp!”, they said in unison.
Suho held the stereo and Kris went over to Tao. Sehun and Xiumin moved out of the way.

 
“Tao. Wake up.”, Kris said casually.
“..Fine.”, Tao stared at Kris then got up.
“Yes ! Room accomplished ! Next room!”, you skipped out the room and Suho followed behind while changing the song.


I WANNA BE A BILLIONAIRE. SO FREAKING BAD.
BUY ALL OF THE THINGS I NEVER HAD.
I WANNA BE ON THE COVER OF FORBES MAGAZINE.
SMILING NEXT TO OPRAH AND THE QUEEN.

“Omo!”, D.O jolted awake with his eyes wide. Wide
He jumped up and started chest pumping.
“This is my jam~!”, D.O bit his bottom lip and continued chest pumping.
You laughed hard.

 
“Ugh.. Stop dancing Kyungsoo.. You’re shaking the bed”, Kai covered his face with a pillow.
Chanyeol slowly got into the wake up mood and sat up.
“Come on Chanyeol ! Be the happy virus you are and dance with me!”, D.O jumped off the bed and ran to Chanyeol.

 
Chanyeol stood up and immediately started dancing.
You chuckled at Chanyeol’s adorable liveliness right after he woke up.
“Come on Kai ! You’re the dance machine ! Dance with us!”, Chanyeol yelled with a huge smile on his face.
“Yeah ! And Lay ! Wake up and dance with us !”, D.O added.
 
Finally after 10 minutes of a dance party, everyone woke up but were also a tiny bit sweaty.
“Nomnomnomnom~”, Xiumin chomped on 2 buns at once.
“Ha ! In your face Kreeeaassee! I got 2 buns now”, Xiumin waved the 2 half eaten buns in Kris’ face.

 
“what’d you say?”, Kris said with a scary look on his face.
“Nofing.”, Xiumin said with a bun halfway into his mouth.

 
Umma had a meeting and Jong Yung had to go to a photoshoot so they finished early.
After 50 minutes of messy eating, everyone finally finished.
But Xiumin wasn’t finished eating just yet.

 
“Xiumin ! Stop the bowl!”, Lay covered his eyes.
“No!”, Xiumin stuck out his tongue that was covered in sauce.
“Ew..”, everyone covered their eyes.

 
“You know where we should go?!”, Luhan yelled enthusiastically while looking at everyone.
You felt like a wave of deja vu washed over you. Luhan reminded you of JunYun.
"Where?", some of EXO asked all at once.
 
 
 
“Amusement park?”, Chen slouched while looking at all the kids running around through the gates. “Come on ! The amusement park is fun!”, Luhan cheered.
“I guess..”, Chen said while remembering some of the past. The bad past.

 
“Wha ! It’s so big”, you said with your eyes wide.
You’ve been to amusement parks before but never this one since it was on the other side of the city.
“Everyone ! Link hands!”, Suho demanded. Everyone listened and started linking hands.

 
You looked beside you and it was Chanyeol. It was still a bit awkward since he told you but you had to listen to Suho.
You and Chanyeol slowly neared your hands together then a body got in the way. You face dropped a bit.

 
You looked up and it was Sehun holding his hand out to you.
Chanyeol glared at Sehun. er.. Chanyeol blew the hairs away that was in his face.
You awkwardly held hands with Sehun. You looked up and Sehun brightly smiled at you.
Chanyeol’s jealousy was starting to build up again.

 
“Roller Coaster!”, D.O yelled and dragged the whole line there.
“Eugh-!”, some people were caught off guard. Especially Xiumin since he was staring at the cotton candy that was in a little kids hand.

 
Everybody got in line for the ride and unlinked hands.
“The ride is for two people..”, Lay muttered as he watched the screaming people.
“____-ah ! Partners?”, Chanyeol held onto your arm. You looked at Chung Ae who seemed normal.

 
You nodded at Chanyeol and smiled at him. Now it was Sehun’s turn for his jealousy to build up.
The whole ride could fit 20 people.

 
Finally you guys got to the front of the line and everybody rushed in with their partners.
You watched them then you felt yourself being dragged away from your spot.
Chanyeol was holding your hand and dragging you. Chanyeol got into the seat first then it was you.

 
You had to sit in between his legs which made it even more awkward.
The employees locked the doors and the ride started a few seconds later after everyones doors were locked.

 
You felt Chanyeol’s arms wrap around your waist and pulled your closer.
You blushed. You tried to stay sitting up but you had to use your stomach muscle which made you feel extremely.

 
“Lean on me ____. The ride is gonna be fast and you don’t wanna be slamming against me do you?”, Chanyeol smiled but you couldn’t see it.
You hesitated to rest on him. You slowly lowered your body and your head was laying on his shoulder.

 
Chanyeol blushed. You felt warmth run through your body from the way Chanyeol was holding you.
 
“Ahh!”, you squealed quietly when it went downhill. “AHHHHH. AH.AH. AHHHH”, Chanyeol’s deep voice screamed with a hint of laughter in his voice.
 
Few minutes later you guys got off the ride. Your heart was pounding. The downhills and fast turns gave you mini heart attacks.
 
You guys went on more rides and even some kid rides. You couldn’t believe that the employees actually let you guys go on.
“Co.tton.Can.dy!”, Xiumin whined. “Aish.. fine!”, Suho dragged everyone to the cotton candy booth then everyone unlinked hands.

 
You wiped your sweaty hands on your pants.
“1 please”, Suho said while scrambling in his pockets for his wallet.
The man handed Suho a bag a cotton candy. Suho bowed then gave it to Xiumin. “5$”, the man said.

 
“A-alright.”, Suho scrambled in his wallet for 5$ and gave it to the man.
“Thank you!”, the man smiled then waved.
Xiumin started eating the cotton candy and it was gone in a flash.

 
“Mmm!”, Xiumin threw the stick in the garbage and his fingers then wiped them on his pants.
“Aish..”, Suho shook his head.

 
“Ferris Wheel!”, Luhan let go of Kris’ hand then pointed to the spinning ferris wheel.
In Lu Han's mind, he was imagining you and Sehun cuddling on the ferris wheel.
Luhan pulled everyone to the line of the ferris wheel and stood in line.

 
Chanyeol wanted to ask you if you wanted to be partners but he was all the way in the front of the line while you were at the back and there wasn’t any room to get to you.
You and Chung Ae were happily talking to each other. Sehun and Chung Ae had a lot of eye contact while you guys were talking.

 
“Me, ____, ferris wheel”, he mouthed to Chung Ae then he pointed to himself, then to you then to the ferris wheel.
 
“and then-”, “Hey ___-ah! You know who you should be partners with ?”, Chung Ae put a hand on her hip.
You started shaking your head and mouth “no” repeatedly since you knew she would say Sehun.

 
“Sehun.”, Chung Ae smiled.
 
You shut your eyes and bit your bottom lip so hard that you swear blood would draw out.
“___..?”, Sehun called.

 
You gulped then turned around and looked up at him.
“Y-yes?”, you smiled at him and felt yourself stiffening up a bit.
“Wanna be partners?”