The Feast!

We'll Make History [SEMI-HIATUS]

There was another silence.

"Let's just make side dishes, rice and kimchi then go upstairs .", Chanyeol insisted.

"Arraso! We can also make dessert . I bought green tea icecream!", you chimed.

"Yeah! Ill help you ______-ah !", Cho Bae added in.

Chanyeol and Sehun started taking out all the things you guys bought and placed them on the table.

You took the green tea icecream and put it in the freezer.

You looked around to see if there was any toppings or syrup around the kitchen.

You opened all the cupboards from bottom to top.

You couldn't reach the top cupboards so you tried to tippy toe to reach them.

You were an inch away from the handle but you couldn't reach it.

Sehun saw you struggling to reach the handle so he went over to you.

" What do you need to find?", he asked with a blank look on his face. You froze for a second .

"Uh.. I .. Can you help me find .. T-toppings or syrup on the top c-cupboards?", you shouted a bit over the running water.

Chanyeol couldn't help you cause he was busy washing the vegetables .

"Arraso.", he answered. He looked at the cupboards and started to open them.

The first one was empty. It had nothing in it.

1 down, 9 to go.

He opened the next one. It was full of herbs and tea packages. Not want you were looking for but you had an idea .

" Ah ! Ah! Sehun get the tea !", he glanced at you then reached up to get the tea.

"Is that all?", he asked you blankly. "I still need the syrup..", you awkwardly said.

"Alright". He reached up and flipped open the third one.

There were cake tools and toppings . "Sehun! Get that !", you chimed.

He reached up and got it for you. There were sprinkles and frosting.

"Still need the syrup?", he asked you. "Yes please.", you answered politely.

He flipped open the fourth one. Empty. The fifth, sixth were filled with plates and bowls.

Sehun had to reach over Chanyeol to open the seventh one.

It had more plates and bowls in it. He opened the eighth one and there were 3 kinds of syrups.

Caramel, Chocolate and Strawberry. "Omo! Sehun ! Get all three ", you chimed.

He reached up and took all three down. One syrup slipped out of his grip and bounced on his head.

The bottle fell on the floor and the lid opened. It was good the syrup didn't come out and squirt on his head.

"Omo! Sehun! Are you okay?", you asked concerned.

"Aish.. Yeah.. I'm fine", he rubbed his head in blazing pain.

"Go sit down in the living room and rest for a bit. Ill get you ic- ".

"No. Don't get me ice. I'm not that weak okay?", he interupted you coldly.

You swallowed deeply and looked him in the eye, he was glaring at you.

His eyes weren't as soft and beautiful. He made his way to the living room .

Once he was in the living room you whispered to Chanyeol, "what's wrong with him.. I was just trying to help..", you quietly said.

"Don't mind him, he just had some.. Problems in the past. That's all", he whispered.

Cho Bae stood there uncomfortable.

"Come on Cho Bae, let's help Chanyeol make the food", you glared at the direction of the living room.

You grabbed Cho Bae's arm and lead her to the sink.

Chanyeol the tap and started washing the potatoes.

After a few minutes, he turned off the tap and placed it on the counter.

He flipped through some bottom cupboards and found the cutting board.

He opened the knife drawer and took out a small cutting knife. He pushed the drawer back in and started dicing the potatoes.

About 45 minutes later, you guys had a ton of side dishes in small bowls and fresh cooked rice.

There was a huge bowl of kimchi though.

There was a big plate or chicken, pork and beef coated in spicy barbeque sauce.

"Sehun! Come to the dining room! We're done cooking !", Chanyeol yelled to Sehun.

Sehun turned off the TV and walked to the dining room. The delicious aroma of the beef was calling his name.

"Sehun ! Sehun! Eat me! Eat me!", the beef 'called'. 

You, and Cho Bae sat beside each other on one side of the long dining table and Sehun sat beside Chanyeol on the other side.

Sehun had to sit infront of you. You tried to avoid eye contact with his perfect eyes.

20 minutes after you guys were eating, you stood up and went into the kitchen to make the dessert.

"______ ! Where are you going?", Cho Bae asked.

"I'm going to the kitchen to make the dessert. You stay here, arraso?", you smiled.

Cho Bae frowned. "Arraso..". Sehun looked at you and saw you smiling.

"Aigoo.. Her smile looks so cute", he thought to himself. "Aish, Sehun. Stop it !", he scolded himself.

He shook his head and started eating again.

Meanwhile in the kitchen , you took out the green tea icecream and set it on the table.

You tried looking for an icecream scooper. It was in the first drawer. You took it out and placed it on the counter. 

You opened the seventh cupboard and took out 4 glass bowls. You set them out in a row.

You stood there waiting for a few minutes for the icecream to soften.

After 5 minutes you opened the lid and scooped 4 perfect scoops into the bowls.

You scrambled around the food in the fridge to try to find some canned whip cream.

You found some whipcream hiding in the corner of the fridge.

You took it out and shaked it. You opened the small lid and sprayed out also 4 perfect swirls on each icecream.

You took the caramel syrup bottle and squirted the syrup, following the swirl on the whipcream .

You washed your hands with soap then dried them.

You opened the lid for the sprinkles and sprinkled some on the palm of your hands.

You sprinkled them on the top of the whipcream and some around the icecream.

You took out a tray from one of the bottom cupboards and set the four bowls on it. 

You carefully carried it to the dining room.

Sehun, Chanyeol and Cho Bae were busy chatting away. Sehun usually acted different when you were around.

They spotted you come into the dining room. They had smiles on their face.

"Icecream!", Cho Bae beamed.

You set the tray on the table and you set a bowl infront of each of them.

You saw everyone stare at the bowl infront of them. "Dig in!", you beamed.

"You forgot the spoons, pabo", Sehun told you. You blushed from embarressment.

"Ah.. Yeah. I knew that ! Heh.", you ran into the kitchen to get 4 spoons then ran back into the dining room.

You handed everyone a spoon then you sat in your seat and started eating .

"Mmm! ______ . This tastes delicious !", Chanyeol chimed. You smiled at him.

"Aish... Stop smiling ______.", Sehun mentally asked you.

"Can you make more next time ?", Cho Bae added in.

"Yeah . Of course !", you smiled at her.

Chanyeol nudged Sehun. "What do you think of ______'s icecream ?", you smiled at Sehun without showing your teeth.

He looked at your smile and pushed the bowl away. "Its okay", he his lips.

Chanyeol looked into Sehun's bowl.

"Yah ! Don't waste food ! Starting now, whenever you waste food, you owe me 1$ (1138.06 won) . Arraso?", Chanyeol cried.

"Only good food though. If it tastes bad, then I don't blame you. But this is good! So 1$ !", Chanyeol held out his hand.

"Arraso.", Sehun reached into his pocket and gave him 1$ .

You raised both of your brows.

"Was my icecream really that bad that he would pay not to eat it?", you thought in your mind.