Annoying Witches

We'll Make History [SEMI-HIATUS]

( Omggg ! The ideas just kept on coming ^_^ but sadly.. its.. a boring chapter :s Mianhe.. )

_________________________________________

You woke up completely forgetting everything about yesterday.

The first thing you remembered was your sickness.

You lifted your hand and smacked it on your forehead.

You were too lazy to use your energy. "Ow..", you groaned. You felt your forehead and it felt normal.

You sniffed in and the air went through your nose smoothly.

No stuffiness nor a running nose. You swallowed and your throat felt fine.

You shot up from your bed and smiled. "I feel so much be-bet- ACHOO!", you let out a loud sneeze .

"I guess I still have a cold..", you said in a nasaly tone.

"Its alright ! I can still go to school.. I guess.", your voice lowered.

You blanked out for a second but your alarm clock reeled you back into reality.

You slammed the snooze button and turned off the alarm.

You took the covers off of you and made your way to the washroom.

You noticed the washroom that was in your room but you never really used it.

You brushed your teeth and did the same routine.

You opened your closet and grabbed your uniform that was hanging from the side of the closet.

"Ah..ah.. ACHOO", you let out another sneeze.

"Kris has a class with me.. Right? I think so..", you whispered to yourself, remembering he lend you a tissue.

You finished putting on your clothes few minutes later. You flipped over the blanket and grabbed your phone.

You headed downstairs and smelled a delicious aroma.

Your pace quickened for some reason and you entered the kitchen.

You saw Jong Yung and Umma cooking something in a big pot.

"K-kimchi stew ?!", you grinned then skipped to the kitchen.

For some reason you felt excited. You poked Jong Yung and Umma on the back. "Boop!".

They both turned around and looked at you with a smile on their faces. "Feeling better?", Jong Yung asked with a low voice. You kept your gaze on the pot.

"Yup! I feel great.", Jong Yung saw you staring at the pot. "Hungry ?", he chuckled.

Your stomach growled on cue. "Heh.. Just a little", you creeped a sarcastic smile.

"Sit down in the living room and wait. Ill bring you a bowl .", he smiled and nodded to the direction of the living room.

You bowed then went to the living room.

After you finished eating, you called the chauffer to pick you up for school.

After you arrived to school, you sat outside your locker till the bell rang.

You sat outside your locker with your legs bent and your arms wrapped around it.

You were staring at the floor and you wouldn't nor couldn't take your eyes away from it. You heard faint high heel click clacking getting louder.

You saw 3 blurry pair of legs on the side of your eye.

A girl cleared really loudly and obvious which made you snap back into reality. You shook your head and looked up.

Lee Mi Hyuk and her little sidekicks. "How are you ____ dear?", she said in her stupid girl voice.

You looked away from her and kept your gaze infront of you. You shrugged.

"I'm good.". There was a silence.

"Uh hello? No 'how about you?'", she said offended.

You stayed silent and kept your gaze infront of you.

It was morning and you didn't want to deal with people like her. You let out a quiet sigh.

You wanted to get this over with.

"How about you?", you blankly asked.

You heard her scoff. "Why are you like this _____? I thought we were friends? Are you alright?", she asked in her sweet voice.

"Yeah", you didn't want to say anything further. Sehun was walking to his locker when he saw 3 familiar looking girls with their backs facing him.

"Lee Mi Hyuk", he growled quietly. He walked faster for some reason.

Once he got closer he spotted you sitting on the floor. "_____?", he whispered and quickened his pace even more.

He started panting a bit. He casually walked over to his locker and unlocked it. Lee Mi Hyuk quickly straightened herself once she saw Sehun.

"Hi Sehun-ni", she said in a girly voice while twirling her hair.

Sehun didn't answer.

He unlocked his lock and opened his locker.

She bounced over to Sehun. She purposely tripped over your foot.

"Yah ! Move your feet ____ ! You almost hurt meee !", she whined in her innocent voice.

You made a face at her weird sudden attitude. Sehun furrowed his brows.

She grabbed Sehun's arm and started started shaking it.

"Sehuuunn! Answer me !", she tried using her aegyo. It didn't work on him. He pulled away harshly.

"Don't touch me", he snapped with a dark look in his eyes.

You looked up at him with wide eyes. You thought he was only mean to you.

"Mianhe..", she pouted.

She let go and snapped . The 3 girls walked away cat walking.

Mi Hyuk glared back and you and Sehun.

"Annoying bit-", he whispered quietly but lowered even more when he got to the second word.

Your eyes widened even more. "Bwoh..?", you asked shocked.

"Nothing", he scrambled around in his locker for a bit, slammed it then walked away.

You slowly turned your head straight with your eyes still wide. "Did he just..", your eyes were twitching.

You were getting in your thoughts then the loud bell snapped you back.

"Omo!", you quickly got up and ran to your class.

You walked into the classroom casually then took a seat next to Chung Ae.

"Where were you?", you whispered to her.

"Mianhe.. I had to do some errands for the teacher", she whispered back.

"Arraso. Today, I will be handing out your text books. Let's go row by row. First row", she pointed to the row on your left .

"How was your morning ?", Chung Ae asked.

"Shocking but annoying.", you sighed.

"Hmm?", Chung Ae raised a brow and tilted her head in confusion.

"What happened ?", she asked curious.

"Well i-", "next row !", the teacher cut you off. "I'll tell you later..", you grinned and got out of your seat to get a text book.

You grabbed a text book and quickly told the teacher what the number of the book was.

You rushed back to your seat and explained to Chung Ae your morning.

"Omo.. They're so annoying..Mi Hyuk has a .. Thing .. For my brother ..", she uncomfortably said.

You didn't want to tell Chung Ae about Sehun said though and you didn't. You guys completely forgot that Lolly was in your class and she probably heard everything.

Lolly glared back at you guys but trying not to make it obvious.

"I'm listening.. And I'm going to tell her.. EVERYTHING.", she thought in her mind and smirked, tapping her fingers on the table.

After math you had break.

Everyone was at their lockers. While you and Chung Ae were at your lockers you saw 3 girls standing infront of their lockers across from yours.

They turned around. "Crap.. Its the 3 witches.", you whispered to Chung Ae. She nodded.

You never disliked someone before. Even if someone hated you, you would never hate them back unless they did something reasonnable.

But them.. You hated with all your heart.

"Oh. Mimi. Guess what.", Lolly started whispering things into Mi Hyuk's ear.

Mi Hyuk furrowed her eyebrows in anger and squinted her eyes.

After Lolly told her, she stared at you with a death glare.

You immediantely looked away. Even if it was a few seconds, you felt like she was staring into your soul.

"Come on Chung Ae, let's go", you grabbed her arm and dragged her away.

You didn't wanna be near them anymore. Even though you got away from her, she still had class next with you.

Tough luck.

Once the bell rang you and Chung Ae parted ways to your classes.

You entered your class and first looked at your desk in the corner of the room and spotted Sehun already there.

You closed your eyes and sighed.

After this morning, you felt awkward being around him.

You walked in more and spotted Mi Hyuk and Lolly glaring at you. You were afraid of walking past them, you didn't know why you were afraid.

You went throught the second row instead and awkwardly sat down at your seat.

You put down your books. "Hi..", you awkwardly said to Sehun. He did a single wave.

You looked away uncomfortably. "TEXT BOOKS !", Mr. Choi shouted out, catching everyones attention.

"Everyone come take a text book and tell me the number.

" Everyone started piling to the front and taking a text book.

The only ones that didn't go yet were you, Sehun, Mi Hyuk and Lolly. "Are you gonna go?", Sehun suddenly asked.

"Ah..", you looked around awkwardly and slowly got up.

Once you got up Sehun got up and followed behind you. Mi Hyuk looked back and saw Sehun following you.

She scoffed.

"He should still be following me !", she whispered to Lolly and pulled her up.

She quickly went over to the text books before you. You raised a brow when you saw Mi Hyuk rushing to the front.

You and Sehun stood behind the crowd that was getting their text books.

You started getting butterflies because you noticed Sehun was still standing behind you.. Right behind you.

"She smells like shampoo..", Sehun thought in his mind and took another sniff of your hair.

He started mentally hitting his head. "Aigoo.. Crazy Sehun.".

"Hi Sehun-ni", Mi Hyuk ruined your butterflies.

She grinned at cutely and batted her eyelashes. Sehun glanced at her then looked back to the front, not saying a word.

"Sehun-ni ! Don't be like this!", Mi Hyuk whined.

Lolly tried to keep in her laugh. Her friend was being ridiculous.

The crowd disappeared and you took a text book. Sehun was behind you and took a text book too.

You quickly rushed back to your seat after you told the teacher the number .

You didn't want to be near the head witch.

Once everyone got settled into there seats the teacher started writing a assignment on the board.

Everyone instantly got to work on it so there wouldn't be any homework for them when they got home.

"Aigoo.. Its only the third day of school and there's already work", you thought in your mind then let out a silent sigh .

You kept staring at the question and re-reading it, you didn't understand what they were asking.

You looked back and forth at the text book and the question.

You peeked over at Sehun's paper and saw he was already on the second last question while you were on the second.

You asked Sehun how he did it, he sighed then showed you where the answer was.

The rest of the day dragged on. You were exhausted.

But your cold seemed to only trigger when you were at home.

The week finally ended as it dragged on.

During the rest of the weekday you would always bump into the trio but Chanyeol's bubbly mood would brighten up your day .