A Day With Sehun

We'll Make History [SEMI-HIATUS]

TREWFRHGEGR I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH<3 I just hit 60 subbies.. Omggg ! I LOVE YOU GUYS FOR SUBSCRIBING, READING, COMMENTING. ILYILYILY<3 Thank you all for motivating me to write (': Enjoy this long chapter ! Btw.. probably wont update till Saturday or maybe Friday night. Getting writers block :s sorrry ! 

________________________________

You told all your teachers that you were sorry and you never meant to cause any harm.

"I'm sorry Mr.Choi.. I didn't do anything ! I swear!", you hung your head.

There was a silence and then Mr.Choi broke into a laugh. You looked up confused.

"Oh ____ ! It sounds like you got arrested or something", he ruffled your hair.

You stood there confused. "Of course you didn't do anything. Mi Hyuk told me some things about you although I don't know why she would do that.. But I think you are a great and bright student !", he chimed.

A wide smile creeped on your face. "Really?!", you exclaimed happily.

"No wonder out of all of the teachers, you were the only nice one..", you muttered under your breath but Mr.Choi managed to hear you.

"Well those teachers are immature, ____. They don't know a great student when they see one. Don't worry. Have a good day", he grinned. You nodded with a smile then turned around.

You spotted someone at the door but the lighting was too dark to see their face.

The person stepped in. Sehun.

Your eyes widened slightly.

"Well hello Sehun ! What are you here for?", Mr.Choi asked.

"Oh uh.. Nothing ! Just saw a bug fly in here?", he lied, swatting the air with his hand.

"Oh.. Alright. Have a good day too Sehun", he smiled.

"Thank you. You too", Sehun grinned then bowed.

"Let's go ____..", Sehun awkwardly said leading you out the door.

"A-arraso..", you awkwardly walked out.

You and Sehun started walking down the hall and down the stairs right beside each other. "Soo..", you said breaking the silence.

"How about we go out somewhere and hang out.", Sehun suggested then looked at you with a small grin on his face.  He blushed a bit noticing what he just said.

You felt your heart racing.

"H-he wants to go out somewhere?.. With me?", you had a huge urge to smile.

"Um.. Sure !", you locked eyes with him and smiled.

"Great !", he smiled then you guys walked to the bus station near the school.

You texted umma and Jong Yung that you'll be going out with a friend.

"Where are we going?", you gripped onto the strap of your backpack with one hand.

"Don't know!", Sehun said sarcastically. The bus finally came and you guys got on.

You were feeling exhausted so you fell asleep on the bus by accident.

Sehun was sitting next to you.

"Omo.. She fell asleep", he laughed inaudibly.

He saw a section of hair fall down on your face since you were sleeping with your head tilted.

At this moment he felt like it was just you and him.

He found himself brush the hair away from your face and grinned.

He looked around and found some people look at him.

He forgot he was on the bus. He looked behind him and saw a couple staring at you and him.

"Aww. That's so cute! Taking care of your girlfriend", the girl smiled.

He immediately pulled his hand away. "N-no ! We're not dating..", he waved his hands.

"Oh.. Dude you should ask her out. You guys are actually pretty cute together", the guy grinned.

Even if the guy is.. a guy, he still suggested you and Sehun to get together.

Sehun blushed and dryly laughed then turned back.

He saw the section of hair fell back on your face. He sighed.

Deep deep inside. Really deep. Sehun actually really liked you but he doesn't wanna admit it and he doesn't want to since it could lead to some.. consequences.

Few minutes later you guys arrived to your destination .

You felt a tap on your shoulder. You woke up. 

"We're here", Sehun whispered and helped you up. You stood up with the help of Sehun and hopped off the bus.

"Thank you!", you shouted before getting off. You rubbed your eyes then look around you in excitement.

"MYEONGDONG!", you shouted.

Everyone around you stopped and stared at you for a second. "Mianhe..", you said to the people that were staring at you.

Sehun chuckled. He saw you staring at a shop full of cute things.

"Go ahead", he chuckled then you skipped off excitedly.

He followed behind and saw you touching everything in the store. You saw a white puppy plushie that was sticking out its tongue.

"Omo ! Its soo cute !", you grabbed it and started hugging it. It kind of reminded you of Sehun for some reason but you wouldn't admit you thought it was cute because of him.

Sehun stared at you looking around at all the plushies but still holding the puppy. He raised a brow.

"You want that?", Sehun interrupted your wonderland spree.

"Ah-well..", you didn't know how to answer. You didn't wanna say yes since that would sound a bit rude and you didn't have any money.

"Um.. No thanks ..", you smiled sadly but tried not to make it noticable. You put it back on the rack and stared at it.

Sehun scoffed, "Stop lying", he grabbed the plushy and went over to the cashier to pay for it.

You stood at the same place watching him pay for it, a bit taken back. You didn't know he was gonna actually buy it for you.

He walked back with a bag and the plushy in it. You creeped a huge smile.

"THANKYOU-THANKYOU-THANKYOU!", you cried in excitement and ended up giving him a tight hug. Sehun blushed but hid it when you pulled away.

He handed you the bag and you looked into it. You closed it then hugged the bag tightly.

"Gomawo!", you chimed happily while exiting the shop.

You stared back at the cute keychains and the cute school things. "Where do you wanna go now?", Sehun asked.

It was still really bright out and there was a lot of time to spend. "I don't know..", you sighed swinging the bag back and forth.

Then suddenly a clothing shop caught your eye. There was a beautiful dress on a mannequin.

Sehun saw you staring at the shop and pushed you in. "Omo..", you kept walking and ended up in the shop.

"PICK SOMETHING !", he spread his arms out. You looked at the all the clothes on the racks and the mannequins.

You squealed in delight but calmed yourself to make yourself seem sophisticated in the store.

You walked over to a top and looked at the price.

50 dollars "This.. Is expensive..", you sighed at the high prices.

"Don't get that. It doesn't look nice plus its expensive. Not worth it.", Sehun said behind you.

He grabbed your arm and led you to the other side of the shop. You blushed when he touched you.

You felt the butterflies coming back.

He lead you infront of a cute flowy dress. "This is so cute !", you cried then checked the price tag.

10 dollars and looked worth it. "Wah ! Its cheap too!", you chimed.

"Yup and also.... I'm buying this for you", he took the dress of the rack and went over to the cashier.

"But-", he was already at the cashier. Few seconds later he arrived back to you with another bag in his hand and handed it to you.

"Here", he grinned. "Why are you buying so much for me..?", you asked curious.

"Stop asking questions ! Let's go", he dragged you out the store.

"Aren't I wasting your money?..", you asked, concerned.

"Nah. My parents are pretty rich.. You know. Really rich..", he sighed.

"Oh.. Bu-", "Shh-Stop asking questions and enjoy your time ____", he held a finger up to your mouth and chuckled.

You blushed at that single action.

You laughed dryly. "A-alright..". You guys passed by many shops.

You saw a sparkly and shiny shop full of makeup.

Sehun saw you look at the shop and stopped walking, also stopping you too.

He turned your face so you can look at him. You guys locked eyes with each other.

Your heart was racing. Your faces were so close to each others and his eyes were so.. Beautiful.

He looked like he was searching for something in your eyes.

"Don't buy that junk and put it on your face. You look b-..", he couldn't say it for some reason.

-"Oppa ! Let's go in here!", Mi Hyuk chimed and dragged Sehun in a makeup store. "Why-", he was dragged away before he could finish. Mi Hyuk started to try on make up. She tried on a new brand of foundation. She tried to cover her acne. "Look! My acne is gone now!", Mi Hyuk smiled. "Bu-", Mi Hyuk ran away to the eyeshadow section before Sehun could say anything. He entered the section and found Mi Hyuk putting on light pink eyeshadow. "Isn't this colour pretty oppa? I wanna buy it ! It will make me look prettier", she grinned. Sehun approached her and held onto her arms. He put them down to her sides and started wiping the makeup off her eyes and the leftover from her finger. He wiped off the foundation from her face, revealing her little amount of acne. "Don't ever put this on your face. You're beautiful.", Sehun told her. Mi Hyuk smiled then kissed him on the lips. -

He snapped out from the flashback. "Sehun?", you waved a hand.

"Uh..You look nice without it..", his voice lowered. You started to blush and get butterflies.

"U-um.. K-komawo..", you smiled. You stared back at the makeup shop before procceding.

You guys entered another cute shop full of hats and keychains and other things.

You saw a cute white hat with puppy ears on it. You sneaked away some Sehun's sight and ran over to the hat.

Sehun looked to his side and noticed you disappeared. He started to freak out and worry.

"____?", he whispered to himself.

You grabbed the hat and sneaked the other way when you saw coming into the aisle.

You went all the way around and sneaked up behind Sehun. You slipped the hat on his head and he turned around in shock.

You started laughing. "Awww ! You look so cute !", you teased, ruffling the ears.

He stood there with a pokerface and quickly grabbed it off.

He immediantely started fixing his hair. You chuckled.

"You want this too?!", he asked excited for some reason.

"Uh..", "arraso !", he rushed out the aisle and bought it for you. You laughed.

"This boy and buying everything I touch.. I need to stop touching everything now..", you chuckled then exited the aisle.

You had 3 bags in one hand since your arm was still broken-ish and you didn't allow Sehun to hold it for you since he was begging.

"Are you hungry ?", Sehun asked. You felt like you were on a date.. The buying, the clothes, the food. And it was with Sehun.

You blushed at the thought of being on a date with Sehun.

He's cold and mean to you and he seems like he hates you but right now he's bubbly and nice and seems like the real him.

"Kind of..", right on cue your stomach started grumbling. You held your stomach.

"Yes you are", Sehun chuckled. You guys entered the nearest restaurant and asked for a table. 

You ordered Japchae and Sehun ordered Kimchi Jjigae.

After the delicious meal you guys ate Patbingsu for dessert. You took out the cherry tomatoes they put in since they don't match the taste of patbingsu for you.

"I'm gonna get so fat", you leaned back in your seat then stretched your arm.

Sehun chuckled. "Me too..", he leaned back and rubbed his tummy.

He accidently kicked your leg and immediantely sat up.

" Whoops. Mianhe". You chuckled. "Don't worry about .. it..". You guys locked eyes and your smile started to fade.

You stared at his beautiful eyes and you couldn't seem to take your eyes off them.

"Uh.. Let's go", Sehun broke the eye contact awkwardly.

You looked away and put your hair behind your ear. "We didn't pay yet.", you chuckled.

"Oh uh.. Oh yeah", he chuckled shyly then got up to pay at the counter.

You searched through your backpack and found 5$.

You ran to Sehun and gave him it. "Here ! I wanna pay for alittle bit", you handed him the money.

"Its alright !", he insisted. You saw 5$ still on the counter. You grabbed it then placed down your 5 dollars.

You stuck your tongue out at him. "There !", you put his 5 dollars in his hand.

"That doesn't make a difference _____-ah", he teased you. You looked down embarressed.

He laughed at you and you chuckled.

"Aw. You guys are such a cute couple. You're very lucky to be each others.", the lady behind the counter smiled.

You both stared at her.

"O-oh uh- we're not together", you waved your hand.

Sehun felt his heart sink. He honestly wanted to be yours.

He shook the feeling off when the lady gave him the change.

"Thank you", he took the change from her and you guys left.

You tugged onto Sehun's jacket and he stopped walking.

You picked up your glass of water and drank half the cup before leaving. Sehun laughed.

You guys left the restaurant.

You guys spent the time walking around, trying food and buying more things till 7 pm.

You guys went back on the bus to go home. " Ill come with you then leave to go home later", he grinned at you.

You loved seeing this side of Sehun. He was so loving, caring, bubbly and nice.

"Arraso", you nodded. "This time, don't fall asleep. You snore loud", he teased you.

"B-bwoh?! I snored ?!", you almost yelled.

"Shh-shh I'm joking !", he laughed. You sighed in relief.

"Don't scare me like that!", you hit his arm playfully.

After this whole day, you and Sehun has gotten to know each other and get more open and comfortable with each other. You had an amazing day.

After you arrived to your destination you got off the bus and started walking to your house.

It was getting pretty chilly but the air sometimes turned cold to warm. Sehun didn't notice your slight shivering though.

You finally got to your house and stood infront of the gate.

"T-thank you", you awkwardly said. But you meant it. You grinned at him. He grinned back at you.

"I had a lot of fun today.. But I have to do my homework after I get back in the house", you pouted.

"Oh. You have homework ? Sorry! Go in now and finish !", he turned you around and lightly pushed you to the direction of the gate. You chuckled.

"Arraso. Bye Sehun ! Get home safely", you waved then opened the gate.

He watched as you went up the steps and into the house.

He slipped his hands into his pockets then shivered from the cold air.

"Bye _____. Sweet dreams.", he smiled widely. He started walking home after watching you go in. He was almost home and all he thought of was the day he had with you today.

While he was walking home, he walked past an ice-cream shop and it immediately reminded him of you.

Once you popped into his mind his heart started to race. Suddenly he thought of scenarios of you and him.

He thought of when you and him kissed, when he hugged you, he thought of him and you dating and also he thought of you and his wed- “Aish ! Sehun.”, he shook his head to get rid of the thought.

His heart wouldn’t stop racing and he couldn’t take you off his mind.
____..

“I like you”.
 
____________________________________
 
This is gonna be one loonngggg fanfic :c Sorry if I bore you along the way ruewhgryuewg