Issues of the Wardrobe and Employment

Roommates (dropped)

Kris' jaw dropped the second he saw your closet.

 

Shirts.

 

Shirts everywhere.

 

Graphic t-shirts, basic v-neck shirts in all colors, Henley shirts, polo shirts, Raglan shirts.

 

Just shirts.

 

And...yeah, some pants.

 

But still...shirts everywhere.

 

Shirts for men.

 

"Why do you look so surprised, Kris? You should've known," Lu Han casually said, as if it was the most normal thing in the world.

 

"But I at least expected that she'd have a few blouses. Wouldn't she sometimes need a semi-formal outfit?" Unable to take it, Kris closed the closet door.

 

Lu Han lied down on his bed, and rested his head on the palm of his hand as his elbow supported his whole body. He yawned. "She's never really been required to wear anything corporal, so there really is no reason for her to dress up. But, yeah, that's why you should take her shopping. I saw this letter she received; she was invited to attend this seminar. It's going to occur in this fancy-sounding place, so I figured that she'd have to dress nicely." Lu Han rubbed his eyes.

 

"You looked through her stuff?"

 

"Well, she looks through mine...when I'm too lazy to fold them. And hey, you're doing it right now, too, you know."

 

"That's not the point, Ge. Anyway, sure, yeah, I'll go shopping with her. But wait, why me? Why don't you do it, Mr. Roommate?" Kris raised an eyebrow.

 

Lu Han yawned again. "You do it, duizhang, I'm feeling really sleepy."

 

Kris sighed. "She told you to quit your part-time job, right? Why don't you be a good roommate and follow her advice? You're always sleepy these days." He didn't like how tired Lu Han always looked. With such a lifestyle, it wouldn't take long before his body gives out.

 

"I can't; her birthday's coming up. I have to give her..." Lu Han slurred, "...something nice," he whispered, and dropped onto the bed.

 

"Damn, he's knocked out cold again?" You and Tao entered your room. And the first thing you see is your roommate on his bed, arms splayed out. He was sleeping again. It was only 10 am, and he was taking a nap already. You scratched your head. "That Lu Han; he never listens to me." You were pissed at his stubbornness to heed good advice.

 

"Is Gege always like this, Noona?" Tao asks you. Fresh from the convenience store you and he have just come from, Tao was happily his soft serve ice cream.

 

"No...actually, yes. But it's become worse because of that job of his." You stared intensely at Lu Han.

 

"Ehem," Kris cleared his throat.

 

"Oh, hello, Kris," you greeted him. "Sorry about Lu Han; you two must've been talking about something serious. It's embarrassing--to have him just suddenly fall asleep on you. In his behalf, let me be shameful."

 

He smiled at you. "Ah, no, it wasn't anything important. Actually, Lu Han told me to go shopping with you. You'll be attending a seminar in a few days, right?"

 

You were about to protest when Tao cheerfully jumped up and hugged Kris' arm, "Take me with you, Gege!"

 

Kris cringed. He had just bought Tao a bag last week. His wallet won't be able to handle Princess Peach's demands.

 

"Just go with Tao. Leave me here."

 

Kris eyebrows furrowed, and he glared at you. "No," he says with such finality, "You're going with us. You need a semi-formal outfit."

 

"I'll borrow some clothes from my aunt. I don't have the money to buy some fancy clothes I'll be using only once," you reasoned out.

 

"I'll pay for it."

 

Despite your resolve, you answered immediately, "Deal." You were most definitely not a gold digger, but how can you refuse when Kris was offering to pay for you? Free clothes are still free clothes, so how could you let go of such a good opportunity?

 

As the three of you exited the dorm, Tao did his aegyo. "Buy me something, too, Gege!"

 

Kris did not answer, and hastened his pace.

 


Author's Note:

Okay, haha, nothing new about Lu Han's job is revealed, unless you include the reason why he still hasn't quit

:"->

Lulu, you committed person, you.

Anyway, did you notice? This is actually the prequel to Shopping!

It's ironic though, because that chapter shows nothing about the protagonist buying any clothes. :))

Thanks to all my subscribers and readers! I hope you'll enjoy the next chapters!

 

Next up: Chanyeol takes a gamble and resolves to defeat Suho in a game of cards! This is the long-awaited Tea House Adventure Part 1!

 

 

But please don't expect a lot of action :)) It's kind of just a filler chapter XD