The HunHan Breakfast Club Part 1

Roommates (dropped)

Lu Han’s eyes shot open. He abruptly sat up, and looked at the alarm clock you place on his bedside table every Tuesday. The tune of Don’t Don is still playing—no wonder Lu Han woke up, startled. He groans, and lazily gets off of his bed. After untidily folding his houndstooth-printed blanket, Lu Han unplugs the alarm clock, then puts it inside your desk drawer.

Lu Han rubs the morning dust off his eyes, and blinks a few times until his vision has finally adjusted to the sun’s rays shining through the window beside your bed. “Ugh…” he groans again, still drowsy. “It’s only 8 am,” he complains.

He expects you to scold him about his sleeping habits, his part-time job, his indolence, but you don’t because you’re not there.

“You’re gone again, huh?” he mumbles. It’s been like this for the past few days: he would wake up (thanks to your miraculous 101 Ways) to an empty room, and find a note saying that he should eat breakfast by himself because you had a meeting to attend to.

Lu Han pouts and proceeds to the bathroom in order to take a bath and let his mind wander off elsewhere.

“I won’t forgive you for this: replacing me, your one and only roommate and your breakfast buddy. What’s so important about that meeting anyway, that you can forget about me?” he says childishly.

~

You, meanwhile, were happily eating D.O.’s special pancakes topped with honey-oats, blueberries, raspberries, and a bit of maple syrup. “Okay,” you are still chewing your hotcakes, “I propose that we elect Chanyeol to be our club’s president.”

You and ten members of EXO are gathered in a round table, having breakfast together. None of you felt guilty for not inviting Lu Han and Se Hun into this little rendezvous—they were the main agenda of this engagement, after all.

They all nod, agreeing to your proposal. When everyone has approved, you turn to Chanyeol, and give him a thumbs-up. “Congratulations, Chanyeol. From this day forward, you are The HunHan Breakfast Club’s President.”

Everyone claps as Chanyeol stands and bows to all of you. He clears his throat, and proceeds to deliver his speech of gratitude.

“Thank you all for giving me this chance to lead you. I will do my best to be this club’s pillar of strength and guidance. I will make sure to do all that I can to achieve our ultimate goal, and continuously support HunHan in whatever endeavor they choose to pursue.” Chanyeol then takes his glass of sweet milk and raises it, “To HunHan and The HunHan Breakfast Club!”

“To HunHan and The HunHan Breakfast Club!” you all exclaim, lifting your own glasses. 



 

Author's Note:

Hello, everyone, here's another new mini-series in this collection! 

Oh damn, Lu Han, looks like your roommate ships HunHan

:)) 

What will you do now? 

 

Anyway, THANKS AGAIN for reading, subscribing, and commenting! 

I feel very happy right now because this is my first fanfic to ever be published, and it's getting so much love

8D

Please feel free to tell me what you think of this chapter!

 

Next chapter: It's the day of the SNSD album launch, and you find yourself needing Lu Han more than you've ever expected to.