Tea House Adventure Part 4

Roommates (dropped)

Se Hun and Tao whimpered as they both stared helplessly at their half-eaten dumplings. Each had only one left, and you felt sorry for your little bros. This was going to be the last time they taste these dumplings, or any other dumpling for that matter, from this tea house—their favorite tea house.

That’s right, you were just banned.

Forever.  

You glared at Lu Han. “I hope you’re happy,” you hiss, “Now we’ll never be able to enter this tea house ever again.”

The four of you were standing in front of the said establishment, the afternoon air in Korea blowing past your shivering bodies. In the horizon, the sun was already setting, and it cast a forlorn, albeit warm, orange glow, on the short buildings of Seoul’s food district.

It was a sad scene as you, Lu Han, Tao, and Se Hun craned your necks to take a peek of what was happening inside. The diners were festively eating, shoving those delicious dumplings into their mouths, and drinking that relaxing tea you, Tao, and Se Hun loved to order whenever you were here. The three of you wistfully stared at the signage; you were going to miss your afternoon dates in this humble tea house you discovered three months ago.

Tao starts tearing up when a couple enters the tea house, the opened door momentarily letting him smell a faint whiff of the restaurant’s precious dumplings—Tao’s precious dumplings. “Oh, Noona, I just…How can…?” he cries, covering his eyes with his right arm.

Se Hun bites his lips, and in a split second, gobbles his last dumpling. He chews it quickly, and swallows it hard. It was time to say goodbye and move on, he told himself.

“No use crying, Tao.” He tries to encourage the sobbing boy, but he himself sounds broken, “We and Noona will find some place better. Stay strong.” He pats Tao’s back, and you smile at how cute your boys look.

You take a step, and stand in front of them. “Aww, little bros,” you coo, “I promise to treat you again, all right? And we’ll find an even more awesome place, okay?” You take a deep breath in; you don’t know what the hell got into you, but you do it anyway, and open your arms at them. “Now give Noona a big hug, little bros!”

They give you a disbelieving look. “Hurry up before I change my mind,” you tell them. They rush to you, and give you the warmest, most soothing bear hug you’ve ever received (or more like, the only one you’ve ever received), and you wonder for a second if you really hate being touched because these two boys just give you so much love, it makes you want to puke your heart out.

As they wrap their arms around you, as they bury their heads onto your neck, Lu Han stares at you, and for a moment, you see a minute spark in his eyes—an inkling of hostility or some unknown, foreign feeling you’ve never seen Lu Han express.

You smirk at him, and stick your tongue out.



 

Author's Note:

Hello! 

What the hell did Lu Han do for all four of you to be banned from the tea house?

I'm still working on that :))

Anyway, I'm glad everyone is finding jealous!Lu Han so cute :))

Oh god, what I would do to make Lu Han jealous >V< 

Again, THANK YOU SO MUCH for reading, subscribing and commenting!

I hope to hear from you guys more! 

 

Next chapter: Lu Han is upset because you haven't eaten together these past few days. Just where the hell were you?