Tea House Adventure: The Epilogue

Roommates (dropped)

"I still don't see how it's my fault," Lu Han complained as the four of you headed back to the campus. He walked ahead of the three of you, still pissed at you for blaming him and hugging Se Hun and Tao when you wouldn't even let anyone touch you.

"If you didn't stalk us in the first place, and if you just apologized nicely to the Yankee-man, things would've gone smoother," you retorted, holding Se Hun's and Tao's hands. Your little bros were still depressed about everything, so you took the initiative to cheer them up and hold their hands, swinging their arms back and forth, as you walked home.

Lu Han put his hands behind his head, "I wasn't stalking you!" he denied, "I was in the area, doing some errands, when I decided to check out the tea house Se Hun likes to talk about; he never shuts up about it."

"Who goes to a tea house in that drag? You're the worst liar, Lu Han."

"Am not!" he childishly replied. "And besides," he scoffed, "I'm not the one who sent the man to the hospital. Be thankful that the owner didn't report any of you."

"Hey! While you were writhing in pain, we were all so worked up trying to defend your honor!"

"Ah, shut up!" he retaliated, and ran inside the dorm.

You rolled your eyes. "Little bros, I don't know how you survive with a Hyung like that."

"He's only like that when you're around, Noona," Se Hun told you. He gently squeezed your hand, "Let's hurry up, Noona! Hyung might lock you out of your room!"

 

"Oh, hey, Noona, Se Hunnie, Tao!" Chanyeol greeted the three of you.  

You shot him a peace sign. "Ayo, what's up, Chanyeol?"

"You're back!" Kai said, a grin on his face. He gestured for you to come closer; he, Suho and Chanyeol were sitting on the floor, playing cards. "Come and help us defeat Suho-hyung!" he invited.

You nodded. "Sure thing." The three made space as you, Tao and Se Hun sat down and joined the group. While you were shuffling the cards, a tantrum-throwing Lu Han stomped down the stairs, his shoulders up and stiff, and a very annoyed pout on his face. You laughed at how cute pissed-off Lu Han was. You knew what he was looking for. When you arrived at the dorm, you saw his room keys on the counter; he must've set it down there before leaving this afternoon, and forgot to get it back when he entered.

Lu Han must have been really irritated.

You decided to have a little fun, and got his keys the moment you stepped into the lobby.

Lu Han immediately went to the counter, and when he didn't find his keys, turned to the six of you, still pouting. "Did any of you see my keys?"

All of you shook your heads.

"Ugh!" he said in frustration.

"Hyung, why don't you just borrow Noona's?" Kai suggested.

You smiled cheekily. "Yeah, Lu Han, why don't you borrow mine? I have an extra."

Lu Han scowled at you, understanding what you meant with that emphasis on extra.  "You she-dog. Give me my keys," he ordered.

You laughed, and handed him his property. "Sorry, dude. Here, I'll stop playing with your head now. You need some rest."

He snatched the keys from you, and headed for the staircase. You were damn right he needed some rest. He just wanted to forget everything that happened today: from your little date with the maknaes, to his humiliating experience of getting kneed, to the way you hugged Tao and Se Hun and how you held their hands. Tomorrow is going to be a new day, and he'll make sure that Tao and Se Hun will never get another chance to go out with you.

"By the way, Hyung," Suho called him, "How did your stalking affair go?"

Damn you, Suho.

"I wasn't stalking anyone!" Lu Han shouted, and dashed to his and your room.

Suho scratched his head. "Strange; to think that he was so open about it just this afternoon."

You guffawed. "That Lu Han! He's such a terrible liar!" 


 

Author's Note:

Hi, guys! 

And yes, Tea House Adventure has finally come to a close. I had so much fun writing stalker!Lu Han, but sadly, all good things must end at some point. I hope you all had fun reading Tea House Adventure and thank you so much for enduring the big intervals between the not-so-organized chapters. I intentionally arranged the chapters like that because I wanted the readers to have something to look forward to. Parts 3 and 4 have such a huge gap in between, and I did that so that the readers can imagine for themselves as to what happened :)) 

So, before Part 3 was published, what did you guys think Lu Han did for Part 4 to be that way? I'm curious as to what you thought happened 8D

Anyway, thank you again to all those who read, subscribed and commented! I never expected in a milion years that people would appreciate my writing! So thank you all so much!

And no hint for the next chapter.

I want to be a bit evil and leave you with nothing. 

bwahaha :))