Exploitation

Roommates (dropped)

It was a hot day.

 

An extremely hot day.

 

South Korea is known for its cold weather. But today was different—beyond comprehension.

 

“I didn’t even know that hot days existed in South Korea!” Kai exclaimed as he wiped his forehead.

 

Kai’s skin was always a marvel to look at. He was darker than the average Korean, but it was certainly not a bad trait. In fact, whenever beads of sweat ran down his skin, Kai sparkled. And sometimes, even if you hated men, you couldn’t help but look.

 

“Kai, have people ever told you that you sparkle?” Was what you wanted to tell him, but before you could say a word, he grunted in frustration, and removed his shirt. Good thing he wore a tank top inside, or else you would have vomited at the sight of such skin-exposure, especially from a guy.

 

“Kai, even though I am quite disgusted at the amount of skin you are showing right now, I won’t tell you to put your shirt back on. You are attracting a lot of customers.” You turned to the girls suddenly running towards your lemonade stand.

 

“That’s right, ladies! Buy a cup, and you’ll have the chance to take a photo with Kai here. Get another cup, and we’ll be sure to include a photo with Lu Han as well!”

 

“Noona, I didn’t agree to this!”

 

“Don’t get me involved!” Lu Han shouted at you from his position under the tree.

 

The book he was currently reading was entitled, The Taming of the Shrew.

 


Author's Note:

Haha, another update~!

 

And this time, Lu Han actually says a line!

 

Thanks to everyone who read, commented or subscribed~!

 

I hope I don't fail you guys in the next chapters!