Pillar

Roommates (dropped)

If there was one thing you had in common with Lu Han, it was the fact that neither of you cried. You've never shown any tears to each other nor to any other member in EXO. The two of you were strong, and would rather see the brighter side of things. 

 

So when you felt a tug on your shirt, and you turned around to see an exhausted Lu Han ready to crumble and break down, with tears threatening to fall down any minute, you merely stood there, dumbfounded and unable to react.

 

Lu Han had never looked so broken.

 

He wrapped his arms around your waist and buried his head onto the crook of your neck. Your fingers twitched at the sudden action, and you would've pushed him away if it weren't for the hot tears that wet your shoulder. Lu Han sniffled, and his body trembled. You slowly hugged him back, not really knowing what to do, and walked him to his bed. The two of you sat down, and he brought you closer, if that were even possible. You rubbed his back up and down.

 

"He's dead," he croaked after several minutes of just holding you, sobbing, crying his heart out. "YeYe's dead," he muttered, and he broke down some more, letting all the tears fall. Lu Han tightened his grip around your torso, and he leaned all his weight on you, pushing the both you down on his bed. The two of you lied there, your hair spread in all directions while Lu Han adjusted his arms.

 

"I need your strength," he whispered in your ear.

 

You his hair, and rubbed his back. "Not a problem," you soothed him, "I'm your pillar of support remember? Anytime you need me, I'll be willing to give you an infinite amount of strength. You know that I'm the only one who can ever do that for you."

 

You didn't let go of Lu Han that night. 


Author's Note:

Hello again! 

All right, this has got to be the mushiest, fluffiest thing I've ever written, and I feel so bad for always making LuLu the girl in this relationship :)) 

And by the way, YeYe refers to his paternal grandfather :-bd And this chapter, in no way, reflects what happens/happened in real life; I hope LuLu's real YeYe is doing well 8D

I also wanted to clarify that most of the events in the series occur during the protagonist's fourth year in college, unless stated otherwise; Suho, Kris, Xiumin and Lu Han are on the same year. Although Suho is a year younger than all of them (thus, he calls her Noona even though they're both in fourth year), I just felt that the fourth year vibe suited him :))

Thank you once again for reading, subscribing, and commenting!

The question is still up: who is a good match for her suppose Lu Han is out? :))

 

Next chapter: What went on in that tea house that cost you your privileges? Stay tuned for the final chapter of Tea House Adventure!