Tea House Adventure Part 2

Roommates (dropped)

It was a fact that you hated men. So when Lu Han saw just how much you enjoyed being with Tao and Se Hun, the youngest Chinese and the youngest Korean, respectively, in their group, he just had to stalk the three of you as you went inside a tea house.

 

"Order everything you want, kiddos--it's my treat!" You grinned as you handed them the menu. From his seat, Lu Han raised his eyebrow in curiosity. Why were you so cheerful in front of Tao and Se Hun? It's like his usually stoic roommate had gone from, well, stoic to cheerful. Just what kind of effect did their maknaes have on you for you start being like the perfect older sister? 

 

"Really, Noona?!" they both exclaimed, their eyes twinkling. Between the two of them, Tao was the one who looked really eager. You knew how much Tao ate, and with your proclamation of such a promise, you prepared your wallet (you double-checked it this morning, in case you forgot it).

 

"Really. Anyway, I have to go to the bathroom for a bit. Just order away." You stood up, and as you walked through the aisle, a suspicious-looking man caught your attention. He was wearing sunglasses, a face mask, and a white beanie that had short bear ears protruding.

 

Hey, his hat kind of looks like Finn's from Adventure Time.

 

Awesome.

 

It was brief, but you knew your eyes met when he suddenly pulled up the menu to completely cover his face.

 

After giving him a curt bow to apologize for your rude staring, you quickly strolled to the bathroom, wanting to forget that embarrassing moment ever happened.

 

"Oh god, oh god...did she notice?" Lu Han panicked. And then he realized what you were actually looking at.

 

He sighed. "That idiot, she liked my hat, didn't she? I expect too much from her."

 


 

Author's Note:

After a series of random drabbles with no connection, finally, we have a mini-arc, featuring the return of Se Hun and Tao, our adorable maknaes~

And yes, you've got that right, this is part 2; I wanted to try an in-media-res writing style :))

Anyway, I LOVE ADVENTURE TIME! Finn is the cutest <3

Since Lu Han is always seen wearing his colorful beanie, I assumed that he has a whole lot more, so, haha, I made Finn's hat part of his collection.

I think it's cute that Lu Han bluntly admits it's 'stalking' and not just 'following'

Your roommate really is weird XD

Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Comments are appreciated!