Heaven-Sent

Roommates (dropped)

You could feel the soft, fluffy clouds float pass your skin; hear the sounds of holy voices singing some mighty Gregorian chant; and smell the scent of all the sweet, deadly things in the world: ambrosia, nectar, butterscotch, chocolate, vanilla—food for the gods.

 

Cloud Nine. This was Cloud Nine, you decided. (You didn't know it would actually feel so literal, but okay). 

 

“How can I deny something so damn heaven-sent?” you mumble, as you continue to munch on D.O.’s red velvet cupcakes. You didn’t care if you looked like a pig; all that mattered was the half-dozen pack of cupcakes D.O. gave you when he visited you and Lu Han this morning.

 

“Noona, take this as a token of my gratitude for fixing my oven!” You and Lu Han just got back from breakfast (he insisted because you and he haven’t eaten together for so long; you laughed at how petulant he was acting) when D.O. knocked on your door, and presented you with your dessert: his divine red velvet cupcakes topped with his special rose-vanilla icing. You and Lu Han did not waste any time and grabbed one each.

 

Lu Han was always a conscious, slow eater, and he laughed at your voracity. “You’re such a glutton!”

 

“Ah, shut up,” you rebutted, and devoured your second cupcake in one bite.

 

You pondered what Do Kyung Soo could not do: he could sing, dance, cook, bake and beat box. He was one talented guy. “Ah, damn it, D.O., if I didn’t hate men so much, I would’ve married you already,” you compliment him without hesitation, and grab your third cupcake. There was something about the cupcakes that made you say it, and even when you finally realized that you did say it, you simply didn't mind. It was out of the blue, and very uncharacteristic of you, but the sweetness of the cupcakes made you forget about yourself, made you forget about your self-consciousness. You were just so darn weak against sweets.

 

D.O. blushes, scratches his head, and looks at his feet. “Really, Noona? Thanks…That…That means a lot.”

 

Suddenly, Lu Han starts to choke on his cupcake. He smacks his chest a few times, but it does nothing, so he dashes out of the room to get a glass of water from the dorm kitchen.

 

“Who’s the pig now, Lu Han?” you begin to snicker. 

 

Lu Han hurriedly grabbed his thermos from the refrigerator, and downed as much water as he needed. But what you said to D.O. did not leave his mind.

 

He’ll talk with D.O. later and request for that recipe.

 

If it’ll make you say those words, then Lu Han will gladly bake as many red velvet cupcakes for you.

 


Author's Note:

Another update for today~!

And finally, after 18 chapters, D.O. finally makes his official appearance!

He is such a cutie pie <3

 

OH SNAP, LU HAN YOU'VE GOT MORE COMPETITION

Sort of

But, dayum, that must've been a blow to his ego

:))

Thanks again to all my readers, subscribers, and those who took the extra mile and commented!

I love how everyone is enjoying the HunHan Breakfast Club! 8D

Also, I want to get some suggestions as to what scenario I should put the characters in! I want to try doing requests this time

:))

 

THANKS AGAIN!

 

Next chapter: The Music Department is uncharted territory to you, but an unfamiliar song leads you to the right place.