It Has To be You (Chapter 8)

It Has To be You

 

CHAPTER 8

 

 

Kangin went inside Jongwoon’s room carrying a glass of ice cold water. He stands beside his son’s bed and pour the water on his face

 

“What the…”

 

Jongwoon sit on the bed while holding his head

 

“Get up now and prepare yourself for the wedding!!!!”

 

Jongwoon stare at Kangin

 

“Don’t stare at me and get up now!!!”

 

Kangin shoot him a deadly glare

 

“It’s still early Appa”

 

“Early? It’s already twelve noon; your wedding will be at four in the afternoon!”

 

“I’m still sleepy; we can just go in Busan at 3PM or maybe later than that”

 

Jongwoon yawn and lay down on his bed, he grabs one pillow and put it on his face to avoid his father. Kangin hold his arm and drags him away from his bed. He pushes his son on the wall and stares at him seriously

 

“KIM, JONGWOON! YOU’RE REALLY GETTING ON MY NERVES AND I’M WARNING YOU!!!!”

 

Teukie came in the room running when she heard her husband shouting. She grabs Kangin’s arm and pull him away from her son

 

“Kangin, please stop it. Don’t be too harsh on your son”

 

Kangin stare at her seriously

 

“Don’t spoil your hard headed son; tell him to start preparing for his wedding. He’s such a shame!”

 

Kangin shoot his son a deadly glare before walking away; Teukie look at Jongwoon and hold his hand

 

“Come on baby, you need to prepare now, it’s so embarrassing if we came late. You take a bath now, we need to hurry at Busan for your wedding; your stylist is already waiting there”

 

“Arasso Umma”

 

“You better hurry, so please move now”

 

Teukie kiss his forehead before leaving the room

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ryeowook was busy staring at the clock while walking around the room, Sungmin notice her

 

“Sweetheart, why do you keep on staring at the clock? And please stop walking, it’s really annoying.”

 

Ryeowook look at her sister with wide eyes open and sit beside her. She holds her hands and flashes her puppy eyes.

 

“Unnie, we still have one hour, please kill me now before the time came”

 

Sungmin flick her forehead

 

“Mianhae sweetheart, but I can’t do that. Stop being insane”

 

“Unnie, please or let’s just runaway. This is for my own good”

 

Ryeowook look at her with teary eyes

 

“No, and stop acting like a child.”

 

“Have mercy on me please.”

 

“Li xu, stop being childish”

 

Heechul enters the room and smile brightly upon seeing her lovely daughters

 

“Wow, the bride is so beautiful”

 

Heechul kissed her younger daughter’s cheek and smile at her    

 

“But why are you frowning?”

 

Heechul hold Ryeowook’s face between her hands

 

“Mama, your daughter is being childish again. She’s throwing tantrums because she doesn’t want to walk on the aisle and marry Jongwoon”

 

Heechul look at Ryeowook and frown

 

“Wo yiwei women yijing tanlun ta?” (I thought we already talk about it?)

 

“Yes”

 

“Na ni weisheme xihuan yanxi ma?” (Then why are you acting like that?)

 

“Ni neng buneng gaibian zhuyi?” (Can you just change your mind?)

 

“No”

 

Ryeowook hug her mother

 

“Mama, we still have time, please, have mercy on me and tell me that this is just one of my nightmares”

 

“Mianhae honey, but you’re not dreaming. This is the reality.”

 

“How I wish I didn’t wake up this morning, and will be forever sleeping. Can I just close my eyes and pretend to be death? Maybe a corpse bride or something?”

 

“What the hell are you talking about?”

 

“This is the worst nightmare ever, and I’m so scared...really scared. Mama, I’m only eighteen years old and he’s twenty five; it’s seven years...seven years of agony? Please, kill me now. I don’t want to live anymore”

 

Ryeowook stare at her mother

 

“This is not my dream wedding...ahhhhhh!!! I’m going crazy, why do I need to marry an arrogant man like him? I’m going to live in hell”

 

Heechul take a deep breath

 

“Li xu, please stop talking nonsense things”

 

Ryeowook look at Sungmin

 

“Unnie, please save me. You’re my only hope”

 

“I can’t save you sweetheart; you really need to marry him and that’s final”

 

Heechul frown at Ryeowook

 

“Hey don’t be like that; Jongwoon will be just fine, ok?”

 

Ryeowook pout

 

“I don’t think so. He’s such an arrogant man, and I’m going to hate him forever; as in FOREVER, for the rest of my life!!!”

 

“YAH! Just calm down and please smile”

 

Ryeowook flash a weak smile

 

“Yah! I’m asking you to smile”

 

“I’m already smiling”

 

“You smile like a dog”

 

“Dog doesn’t know how to smile”

 

“Whatever, just smile brightly, arasso? You need to be happy because it’s your wedding day”

 

Ryeowook sigh, Sungmin start laughing softly at the corner while staring at them. Hankyung enters the room, smiling so brightly.

 

“Xianzai women xuyao qu” (We need to go now)

 

Ryeowook shook her head

 

“Please kill me now ba ba”

 

Hankyung raised his eyebrow

 

“I don’t want to live anymore”

 

Hankyung stare at his wife curiously

 

“Your daughter doesn’t want to marry Jongwoon; she’s acting like a crazy woman, so weird”          

 

Hankyung smile at his daughter who keeps on doing aegyo to bribe him

 

“I’m sorry Li xu, but that aegyo of yours will not work this time”

 

“Why are you so mean?”

 

“I’m not mean, I just want what is the best for you”

 

Ryeowook hug her father

 

“Ba ba, Jongwoon is not the best for me; please don’t ruin my dream wedding”

 

“And what is your dream wedding? This wedding will be great; it will be the best wedding of the century”

 

Ryeowook shook her head

 

“We need to go or else we will be late”

 

Ryeowook keeps on shaking her head

 

“Stop shaking your head, you’ll get dizzy”

 

“We need to go honey”

 

Heechul and Hankyung pull their daughter as they escorted her to the church, while Sungmin and Kyuhyun went there together.

 

 

 

 

 

Ryeowook smile sweetly while walking at the aisle; she obeys what Kibum told her before the wedding, she set her eyes upon him, so she can smile sweetly while walking the aisle together with her parents. She suddenly frowns upon arriving in front, because she sees Jongwoon smirking at her. Ryeowook bows to his parents and at the same time Jongwoon bows to her parents. Jongwoon walk to the altar leaving Ryeowook alone. Kangin scratch his head, controlling his temper and he’s the one who escorted Ryeowook towards the altar. Jongwoon stare at her seriously, while Ryeowook look at him and stuck her tongue out. The crowd starts to whisper with each other upon witnessing their childish action towards each other. Sungmin and Kyuhyun bow their head out of embarrassment, while Kibum keeps on biting his lips to control his laughter. Teukie calm Kangin who start clenching his fist, controlling his anger towards his eldest son; Hankyung look at Heechul seriously.

 

“Zhe daodi shi li xu zai zuo shenme?” (What the hell is Ryeowook doing?)

 

“Wo bu zhidao” (I don’t know)

 

Heechul bow her head, avoiding her husband’s serious glare.

 

“Suoyi ganga” (So embarrassing)

 

Heechul just smile weakly. The priest starts the ceremony. Jongwoon and Ryeowook keeps on staring at each other seriously.

 

“Kim, Jongwoon, do you accept this lovely maiden, Han Ryeowook to be your wife?”

 

Jongwoon’s eyes are focused on Ryeowook. He nods at the priest; the priest raised his eyebrow and repeats his question.

 

“Kim, Jongwoon, do you accept this lovely maiden, Han Ryeowook to be your wife?”

 

Jongwoon nods; Kyuhyun was laughing softly, Sungmin elbows him

 

“Mianhae, my cousin is so funny, I can’t help but to laugh at him.”

 

“Yao anjing” (Be quiet)

 

Kyuhyun hold his lips to control his laughter. The priest stare at Jongwoon whose eyes are still focus on Ryeowook.

 

“Is that your answer young man?”

 

Jongwoon nod

 

“Han, Ryeowook, do you accept this man, Kim Jongwoon to be your husband?”

 

“I don’t as in NEVER, over my death body.”

 

Loud whispers can be heard; Hankyung hold his head and sigh

 

“Excuse me?”

 

Ryeowook look at the priest and smile weakly

 

“Oh, what I mean is I do as in...I DO WANT HIM TO BE MY HUSBAND”

 

Ryeowook smile sarcastically at Jongwoon who is smirking at her. The priest sighs in relief as well as Heechul and Hankyung.

 

“Please continue”

 

Ryeowook told the priest while faking a sweet smile

 

“Ok”

 

Ryeowook focus her eyes back to Jongwoon and stare at him seriously while mumbling the word ‘PABO’ to him.

 

“Jongwoon, do you promise to love Ryeowook, in sickness and in health till death separates you from her?”

 

Jongwoon nod

 

“I’ll take that as a yes?”

 

Jongwoon nod

 

“Ryeowook, do you promise to love Jongwoon, in sickness and in health till death separates you from him?”

 

Ryeowook speak in a soft voice that only the priest and Jongwoon can hear

 

“Wo ningyuan ziji mai zai dimian shang” (I rather bury myself on the ground)

 

Jongwoon smirk and raised his eyebrow

 

“Don’t speak alien language”

 

“I rather marry a dog than an arrogant man like you”

 

“YAH!!!”

 

Jongwoon shouts causing the people to whisper at each other again and some are already staring at them blankly. The priest stares at them with wide eyes open. Sungmin shoot a deadly glare on Kyuhyun who keeps on laughing. Heechul’s face suddenly turns red, out of embarrassment, while Hankyung hold his forehead while frowning. Teukie bury her face on her palms, and Kangin stare at his son seriously. Kibum was laughing softly at the corner. Jongwoon look at the crowd and smile weakly, then he notice his father staring at him seriously; he wave his hand at him causing the people to laugh hard; Jongwoon look at Ryeowook and give her a glare

 

“Yah! The priest is asking you babe, so you need to answer. Don’t be so naughty babe; we can do that later, during the honeymoon”

 

Jongwoon smile teasingly; Ryeowook raised her eyebrow

 

“Babe? Excuse me, but I’m not a pig”

 

“Pigs are cute”

 

“Of course you’re right; they are cuter than an idiot like you”

 

Jongwoon bite his lips, controlling his temper. He moves closer to her and whisper

 

“Just answer the priest if you don’t want me to kill you later. I’m already losing my temper towards you alien”

 

“I’m not scared of you. I hate you Kim, Jongwoon”

 

“I never love you Han, Ryeowook”

 

The priest coughs to catch their attention

 

“Do we still need to continue the ceremony? Or you guys will just whisper at each other and fight like a kids?”

 

Jongwoon smile at Ryeowook

 

“Shall we continue babe? We can talk about our honeymoon later, after the wedding. Our sweet and very romantic honeymoon”

 

Ryeowook stuck her tongue out before staring at the priest and smile

 

“Excuse me, but what’s the question again?”

 

The crowd starts laughing like crazy. The priest sighs and just repeats his question, Ryeowook smile at him.

 

“I do...of course I do...I really do”

 

Jongwoon put the ring on Ryeowook’s lovely finger while staring at her seriously. Ryeowook raise her eyebrow before putting the ring on Jongwoon’s finger. The priest smile at them

 

“I now declare you husband and wife. Ladies and gentlemen Mr. and Mrs. Kim Jongwoon”

 

The crowd gives them warm applause

 

“You may now kiss the bride”

 

Jongwoon smile at Ryeowook. He move closer to her, Ryeowook whisper to him

 

“If you kiss me, I’ll kill you”

 

“Mianhae noisy alien girl, we need to do it for the show”

 

Jongwoon kiss her lips sweetly and smile at her; Ryeowook kick Jongwoon’s left knee

 

“ERT!”

 

The people stare at them blankly; Kibum can’t control his laughter anymore, he rolls on the floor while laughing hard…Hankyung was staring at Heechul seriously, she keeps her head low because of embarrassment. Laughter is echoing inside the church.

 

“What the hell are you doing stupid girl!”

 

“Zhùkǒu zhùkǒu!” ( SHUT UP!)

 

“YOU SHUT UP! ALIEN”

 

“IF I AM AN ALIEN YOU’RE A DOG WITH TURTLE BODY!!!! YOU’RE NOT EVEN HANDSOME!!!”

 

Jongwoon eye Ryeowook

 

“You’re getting on my nerves little girl!”

 

“OMO, I’m so scared”

 

“You really want to have a fight?”

 

“I’m not scared of you JERK!!!”

 

Ryeowook remove her shoe and throw it on his head.

 

“OUCH!!!”

 

 She jumps on Jongwoon and start pulling his hair

 

“GET OFF!!!”

 

“I HATE YOU”

 

“I NEVER LOVE YOU”

 

Sungmin sit on the chair while covering her face with her camera; Kyuhyun joins Kibum in laughing hard while watching the couple’s love quarrel. The priest was so shock witnessing them fighting like a child, he just walk away, shaking his head, still can’t believe on what the couple are doing with each other. Hankyung stand up and drag Heechul with him; Kangin follows them with Teukie whose face is still red because of embarrassment; the people start to murmur and some are laughing at them. Jongwoon try to stop Ryeowook from pulling his hair and he keeps on pushing her away from him; he accidentally slip on the stairs making them roll on the floor ending up Ryeowook on top of him. She keeps on hitting Jongwoon with her shoe.

 

“STOP HITTING ME”

 

Ryeowook ignores him. Hankyung walks towards them

 

“LI xu!” (Ryeowook)

 

Hankyung shout at his daughter; Ryeowook stop hitting Jongwoon and stare at her father, who keep his eyes upon her

 

“Bùyào xiàng gè háizi, suǒyǐ gāngà” (Stop acting like a child, so embarrassing)

 

“Bà ba, wǒ hèn zhège rén, tā yīng dé de”(Ba ba I hate this man, he deserves it)

 

“Zhàn qǐlái, bùyào xiàng yěshēng dòngwù biǎoyǎn, bùrán wǒ huì yòng wǒ zìjǐ de shuāngshǒu tuō nǐ” (Stand up and stop acting like a wild animal or I’ll drag you with my own hands)

 

“But”

 

“Wǒ gàosu nǐ zhàn zài le!” (I told you to stand now!)

 

Heechul walks towards her and help her daughter to stand. She stares at Ryeowook and whisper at her

 

“Please act like a girl and stop embarrassing us in front of so many people. Please be shame because your in-laws are here. Li xu honey, I didn’t raise you that way, and don’t act like a , ok?”

 

“I AM NOT A BI—“

 

Heechul covers and smile at the crowd weakly. Ryeowook removes her mother’s hand away from her and bows at her in-laws and Jongwoon’s relatives. She stares at Jongwoon who is still lying on the floor and stuck her tongue out. She walks away carrying her shoes, leaving him lying on the floor

 

 

 

 

 

After the reception, the newlywed couple went at Kim’s residence together with their family. Ryeowook change into a y dress that Teukie gives her. The dress looks good on her revealing her milky skin and her curve and y long legs. Their family send them at Incheon airport; Ryeowook hug her parents and in laws tight. She walks towards Kibum and hugs him and talk to her sister at the corner.

 

“I’m afraid of the honeymoon Unnie”

 

Sungmin laugh

 

“Why?”

 

“I’m still a and I’m still young for . I don’t want to have with that arrogant man.”

 

“Li xu, just do it”

 

“Do what?”

 

Sungmin blush

 

“You know what you need to do, just follow what mama told you to do during the honeymoon”

 

“But mama’s advices are so wild and weird. I can’t do that”

 

“Just take care, ok?”

 

Sungmin hug her tightly. Heechul drag Ryeowook because Jongwoon was already waiting for her

 

“Take care sweetheart, and please be pregnant soon”

 

“No way!”

 

Heechul kiss her forehead as Jongwoon drag her with him