It Has To be You (Chapter 26)

It Has To be You

 

CHAPTER 26

 

 

Ryeowook was busy cleaning the house when the telephone rings

 

“Yeoboseo”

 

“Babe it’s me”

 

“Why?”

 

“I want you to get dressed now because I’m on my way home, and we need to go somewhere”

 

“Why do you need to go home early?”

 

“Because we’re going somewhere today, and you need to come with me”

 

Ryeowook asked him curiously

 

“Where?”

 

“It’s a summer party, so just wear whatever summer dress you have or it’s up to you what do you want to wear, just follow the theme. It’s summer”

 

“Ok”

 

“I love you”

 

“I love you too”

 

Ryeowook hang up and went upstairs to take a bath.

 

 

 

 

Jongwoon came home and run to their room

 

“Babe, where are you? I’m home”

 

Ryeowook came out of the veranda; Jongwoon stares at her. She’s wearing the light blue summer dress that Heechul give her as a birthday present, she wears her white slippers with butterfly strap and her hair is tie neatly.

 

“We’re going now?”

 

Jongwoon nod still looking at her

 

“Does the dress look so short? Mama give this to me and I think it’s a bit short, she always choose weird clothes for me”

 

“Mama Chullie just wants to expose your beautiful and y long legs”

 

Jongwoon smile

 

“I’m not used to it, but she will be mad if I don’t wear this. She gives me this dress as a birthday present.”

 

Jongwoon hold her hands and kiss her forehead

 

“You look just fine babe, we need to go now. They are waiting for us”

 

“Who?”

 

“You’ll know it when we get there”

 

Jongwoon drag her at the lobby. His driver fetches them and drives them at Busan port.

 

 

 

 

“I need to put this on your eyes”

 

Jongwoon wrap a handkerchief around Ryeowook’s eyes

 

“Why?”

 

“Because you’ve been kidnapped by Kim Jongwoon”

 

“What?”

 

“Just trust me babe”

 

Jongwoon whisper to her. His bodyguards open the door, Jongwoon carefully come out holding Ryeowook. They walk very carefully. Jongwoon smile at the people who are inside the ship. He let go of Ryeowook.

 

“Babe, you can now take off the blind fold”

 

Ryeowook take the blind fold away and was surprised to see Jongwoon carrying a cake and her family and her in laws smiling brightly at her

 

“Happy birthday Wookie”

 

They all greeted her, Heechul and Teukie run towards her

 

“Just as I thought, this dress will really suits you”

 

Ryeowook pout at her mother

 

“Honestly, it’s so short Mama”

 

Teukie smile at her

 

“But you have very y and long legs, that’s why you need to expose it so Jongwoon will drool over and over again, that’s so nice”

 

Teukie and Heechul hug each other and giggle happily

 

“You need to expose your beautiful s too, so that you will be pregnant soon”

 

“Mama”

 

Heechul hugs her

 

“Ok, I’m not pressuring you. Just take it easy, you’ll be fine”

 

“What?”

 

Teukie hugs her daughter in law too

 

“Jongwoon, was the one who plan this party”

 

Ryeowook looks at her

 

“Really”

 

Teukie nods at her, Jongwoon approach her and smile

 

“Let’s go inside”

 

Ryeowook nods happily

 

“Ok”

 

The couple went inside, Teukie and Heechul follows them still giggling happily. Sungmin and Kyuhyun walk towards the couple and show Ryeowook their pet dogs

 

“Li xu, this is my dog Ari, ba ba gives it to me awhile ago, then the one that my Kyuhyun is holding is Ali. She’s a girl and Ari’s wife. Kyu give it to me yesterday”

 

Sungmin try to give Ari to her, but Ryeowook refuse because she’s scared of dogs.

 

“Sweetheart it won’t bite you, they are good dogs. They are terrier so it won’t bite you”

 

Ryeowook shook her head and frown at her

 

“Where is ba ba?”

 

“He’s over there, talking with uncle Kangin”

 

“You need to call him Unnie”

 

Sungmin walks towards Hankyung and drag him with her

 

“Ba ba, Li xu wants to talk to you”

 

Hankyung smile at her daughter who keeps on frowning

 

“Why are you so unfair?”

 

“Why?”

 

“Unnie have a dog but I don’t have one”

 

“But you don’t want a dog, right?”

 

Ryeowook pout

 

“I want a rabbit”

 

“I told you to ask permission first to your husband before I bought you a rabbit”

 

“But I want one too”

 

“If Jongwoon agrees then I’ll buy you two rabbits”

 

“Aish”

 

Ryeowook walk away away while frowning; Jongwoon notice his wife frowning, he walks towards her.

 

“What’s up with you? You don’t like the ship that’s why you’re frowning?”

 

Ryeowook shook her head, still frowning

 

“Ba ba is really unfair”

 

“What happen?”

 

Ryeowook point her finger on Sungmin’s direction

 

“What about Minnie?”

 

“Do you see the dog that she’s holding?”

 

“Yes, she got two, right? Kyu give her the other one”

 

“Then the other dog whose name is Ari was given to her by Ba ba”

 

“So?”

 

“Ba ba is unfair, he bought Unnie a pet but he didn’t bought me one”

 

Jongwoon smile

 

“Don’t worry babe, you’ll soon have one”

 

Ryeowook pouts; Kibum calls them because they are about to eat their lunch; Jongwoon drag them with him.

 

 

 

 

 

They are having a formal lunch, Kibum and Ryeowook talks about their summer camp, they are debating whether they will attend or not because Kibum will be leaving next week to go in Australia; Heechul and Teukie are talking about having a grandchild, and how they will take care of them, while Hankyung and Kangin talks about their upcoming vacation in Germany. Sungmin and Kyuhyun were talking with Jongwoon about the next batch reunion to be held in Incheon and Kyuhyun will be the host. Sungmin and Kyuhyun stare at each other and gather the attention of their family.

 

“Kyu and I needs to tell you guys something”

 

Sungmin smile at them; they all look at her, waiting for the big announcement

 

“Kyu and I plan to get married next month”

 

Hankyung and Heechul smile at them

 

“Mama, ba ba you need to come with us in Australia, Kyu’s parents will be there and we need to talk about the wedding next month”

 

“Sure no problem”

 

Heechul smile at her

 

“I thought you’re not yet ready to get married Unnie?”

 

Sungmin look at her sister and smile

 

“Sweetheart, I think about it for one million times, and I want to marry Kyu because I envy you”

 

“Why?”

 

“Because you’re happy having a husband, so I want to settle down with Kyu forever”

 

“I see”

 

Hankyung smile at Kyuhyun

 

“Please take care of Minnie”

 

Kyuhyun nod happily

 

“Yes ba ba”

 

Kyuhyun kiss Sungmin; Heechul hold her hand and smile devilishly

 

“Minnie honey, you and Kyu should hurry and give me a grandchild, arasso?”

 

Sungmin nod while blushing

 

“Yes Mama”

 

“Don’t be like your sister; she’s so slow that’s why until now she’s not yet pregnant. I’m counting on you honey, fighting!”

 

Ryeowook look at her mother

 

“Mama”

 

“Ok, I’m not pressuring you honey. Just take your time, no pressure”

 

Ryeowook frown

 

“Why are you so mean?”

 

“Of course not”

 

Sungmin hug her sister and look at their mother

 

“Mama, Li xu is still young, so no need to pressure her because she can have lots of babies compare to me. I’m already twenty six years old, so I need to get pregnant soon before it’s too late”

 

“Ok then, I’ll pressure you Minnie instead of Li xu”

 

“You’re really weird Mama”

 

“Yah! I’m not weird”

 

Ryeowook and Sungmin laugh softly; Heechul look at Jongwoon and smile at him

 

“Jongwoon dear, I need to talk to you later”

 

“Arasso Mama”

 

 

 

Ryeowook was walking outside the ship while the rest party inside. She watches the lights of the buildings and the street lamps. She watches the water and feels the cold weather; Jongwoon smile while watching her and walks towards her, he hold Ryeowook’s waist and kiss her neck

 

“What are you doing here?”

 

“I want to view Busan; it’s really beautiful during evening”

 

Jongwoon smile

 

“Thanks hubby, this is the best gift that I receive on my birthday”

 

“You like it?”

 

“I love it so much”

 

Ryeowook kiss his lips

 

“What did Mama told you awhile ago?”

 

Jongwoon shook his head

 

“It’s nothing, some advice”

 

Ryeowook raise her eyebrows

 

“Advice about being a superstar”

 

“Yeah right, you’re hiding something from me, right?”

 

“It’s a secret between me and mama Chullie, I can’t tell you”

 

“Fine”

 

Jongwoon kiss her lips; Ryeowook wrap her arms on his neck and kiss him back. Jongwoon carry her and let her sit on the barricade as she wraps her legs around his waist.

 

“My legs feel so cold”

 

Jongwoon stare at her legs and pull her dress down

 

“Babe, be careful your dress is really short someone might see your…your…you know it”

 

Ryeowook smile at him

 

“They can’t have it anyway”

 

“But still”

 

Jongwoon take off his jacket and place it on her lap covering her legs

 

“Where did you get the ship?”

 

“It’s mine”

 

“Since when did you have it?”

 

Jongwoon laugh softly

 

“A long time ago, you just don’t know it”

 

“You’re kidding”

 

Jongwoon shook his head

 

“I’m not kidding; you can ask Bummie or Kyu or Umma and Appa if you want”

 

“Ships are so expensive, and you spend your money to buy it”

 

Jongwoon nod

 

“I bought it so I can bring my girls here, and have a party all night”

 

Ryeowook frown

 

“What? I really hate you”

 

“I’m going to let go of you”

 

“Ok, then let go so that I’ll fall on the water and die because I don’t know how to swim, so you can bring all your girls again and party all night”

 

Ryeowook pouts; Jongwoon smile and brushes his nose from hers

 

“I’m just kidding, why are you so sensitive?”

 

“Because you’re such a flirt”

 

“You’re just jealous”

 

“So what?”

 

Jongwoon smile at her

 

“If you fall, I’ll jump on the water to save you”

 

“Whatever”

 

“Yes I will”

 

Ryeowook his hair gently

 

“Hubby, are we going to sleep here?”

 

“You want?”

 

Ryeowook nod

 

“Yes”

 

“Then let’s stay here for the meantime”

 

“Kiss me”

 

Jongwoon smile at her; he kiss her neck and whisper

 

“Let’s go now in our room because people will see us here”

 

“Ok”

 

Jongwoon carry her to their room; he starts tickling Ryeowook

 

“Hubby, no please”

 

Jongwoon continue to tickle her; Ryeowook run but Jongwoon catch her instantly, they lay on the bed, he stare on Ryeowook’s eyes and kiss her lips; they roll on the bed making Ryeowook on top of him, she gives him a sweet kiss on his lips then jump off the bed and start running again. Jongwoon catch her again

 

“You’re being naughty babe”

 

“That’s a thrill”

 

Ryeowook breathe hard and smile at him. Jongwoon kiss her and push her gently on the sofa, he grab her arms and let her sit on his lap. He s her dress and pulls it down up to her abdomen staring on her s, Jongwoon hold it making her bites her lips. Jongwoon start kissing her again down to her neckline; they are enjoying each other when the door flung open.

 

“Jongwoon, Teukie and I for—“

 

Heechul and Teukie’s eyes widened when they see Ryeowook sitting on Jongwoon’s lap half ; Jongwoon hug Ryeowook hiding her s towards them as they both stare at their mothers with wide eyes open.

 

“OMO, we didn’t see anything, just continue”

 

Heechul smile brightly; Ryeowook blush

 

“Mama, you suppose to knock first before you open the door”

 

“It’s not our fault that you forgot to lock it”

 

Heechul drag Teukie inside and walks towards the couple and pat Jongwoon’s head

 

“Just take it easy son”

 

Jongwoon blush as he stare at them blankly

 

“Mama, can’t you see that I’m half here, you close the door and get out”

 

Heechul smile at her daughter

 

“I told you Li xu to always wear y clothes, see it’s effective”

 

“Mama please go out now, what the hell are you doing here? You’re disturbing us. Honestly, you don’t need to get inside our room”

 

Ryeowook blush hard; Teukie and Heechul giggles happily while staring at them

 

“Mama, go out now and leave us alone!”

 

Jongwoon look at Teukie

 

“Umma, this is not the first time you disturb me. Aish!”

 

Teukie pat his shoulder and smile at them

 

“We’re going to leave you now, good luck and just take it easy; you don’t want Wookie to feel so much pain”

 

“What the hell are you talking about? Just go out now and lock the door”

 

Heechul hug Teukie

 

“Come Teukie, we need to get out now, and after this day I’m sure Li xu will be pregnant”

 

“Daebak”

 

Heechul and Teukie lock the door and left. Ryeowook look at Jongwoon

 

“You forgot to lock the door”

 

Jongwoon sigh

 

“I didn’t notice it”

 

Ryeowook kiss him and fix her dress and walks towards the bed

 

“Let’s sleep now”

 

Jongwoon burry his face on his hands and sigh

 

 “Umma, you ruin my night again, aish! How can you disturb me everytime that I’m going to have intimate time with my wife? AISH!!!”

 

Jongwoon went at the bathroom and take a warm shower.