It Has To be You (Chapter 19)

It Has To be You

 

CHAPTER 19

 

Ryeowook was enjoying the view of the beach in Hawaii, while standing at the veranda of their hotel room. She was enjoying the beautiful view and the fresh air when Jongwoon walks towards her and gives her a back hug.

 

“Do you like the place?”

 

Ryeowook nod happily

 

“I choose this hotel because I know that you love watching the beach, and you can view the beach from here”

 

“Who is on the phone awhile ago?”

 

“It’s Umma; I call her to inform that we’re here already. Mama Chullie is with her, they are so funny because they are so excited than us”

 

“So weird”

 

Jongwoon kiss her cheek down to her neck; Ryeowook’s heart start beating fast because of nervousness and a certain feelings that she can’t explain. Jongwoon keeps on kissing her neck and it at the same time; he start touching her shoulders and her in which Ryeowook pinch his palm hard

 

“Hubby it hurts”

 

“Mianhae”

 

Jongwoon kiss her shoulders removing the strap of her black dress, he start caressing her soft making Ryeowook cringe. She manages to escape from him and walk towards their bed. Jongwoon follows her, he sit on the bed and crawls towards his wife. He was about to kiss her lips but Ryeowook cover while shaking her head.

 

“Babe, please”

 

“Not now Jongwoon, can we just go out and walk around?”

 

Jongwoon stare at her; Ryeowook hold his cheek

 

“I’m not yet ready hubby, maybe later?”

 

Jongwoon kiss her lips and smile

 

“I understand alien, let’s go now?”

 

“Sure”

 

 

 

 

Ryeowook hold Jongwoon’s hand tight, while they walk on the beautiful sand of the beach; the sun is shining brightly, and the wind blows softly.

 

“Do you want to swim?”

 

Ryeowook shook her head and remove her slippers

 

“Let’s just walk on the water, but not that far”

 

“Ok”

 

Jongwoon remove his slippers and hold her hand tight as they walk on the water together.

 

“Jongwoon-ah, can you tell me more about yourself?”

 

Jongwoon look at her

 

“Why?”

 

“I need to know you more, we’ve been husband and wife for four months, but I still don’t know much about you”

 

Jongwoon laugh

 

“I also don’t know much about you”

 

“That’s why you need to tell me more about yourself”

 

“Do I need to?”

 

“Of course”

 

Jongwoon stare at her and smile

 

“Where shall I start?”

 

“Let’s put it this way, I’ll ask you a question then you answer it”

 

“That’s fine with me”

 

Ryeowook smile brightly

 

“Where did you meet Unnie?”

 

“Kyu, Minnie and I are classmates during our high school years. Jessica is also our batchmate; Kyu starts courting Minnie when we’re in Junior High, then when we enter the university they are already a couple. We attend the same school in Australia; we stay at our rest house there”

 

“So the three of you are really close with each other?”             

 

Jongwoon nod

 

“Yes, I honestly don’t know that Minnie had a younger sister which happens to be you, because she never tell much of her family story or maybe I’m just really busy playing with girls”

 

Ryeowook takes a deep breath

 

“Why do you need to be a playboy?”

 

“I don’t know, it’s fun you know”

 

Ryeowook pout

 

“But you already have me”

 

Jongwoon raise his eyebrow

 

“You never want to be my wife”

 

“But now I want to be your wife”

 

“Is that for real?”

 

“You doubt it?”

 

“No, I’m just asking”

 

Jongwoon smile at her

 

“So starting today you’ll be my wife now, arasso?”

 

“Arasso”

 

Ryeowook smile while watching some couple playing at the beach and the children running around while building sand castle.

 

“Wookie”

 

“Yes?”

 

“It’s about my brother”

 

“What about Bummie?”

 

“Are you really close with each other?”

 

Ryeowook nod happily

 

“Yes, mama introduces me to him during Teukie Umma’s birthday. I never knew that he had a brother, I thought he’s the only child, because everytime that I’m going to visit your house I don’t see you there”

 

“Because I’m in Australia”

 

“Kyu Gege didn’t even tell me, and Bummie don’t tell me either, but it’s in his nature. He’s a very private type of man and very serious. He avoid the topic about family”

 

“He’s really like that, even though you’re so close with him, he often discuss things with regards to family topic”

 

“Why?”

 

Ryeowook ask him curiously

 

“Bummie is not that open even to his friends; he’s really serious and had his own world at home. He’s sweet and nice as a brother, but he’s really a private type of person. There are times when Umma thinks that he’s actually an alien, so funny”

 

“Was it hard to have a younger brother?”

 

Jongwoon shook his head

 

“I don’t know, Bummie and I are not that close. He often talks to me whenever I’m home, maybe because I study abroad that’s why, but sometimes if he feels so bored and I’m at home, he’ll knock on my room to chat with me and often he sleeps there with me”

 

“I see, about your manager”

 

“Taeyeon and I are not a couple; we just flirt with each other just like Luna and Jessica”

 

“As in no commitment?”

 

“Yes”

 

Ryeowook frown

 

“Hubby, from now on I don’t want you to go out with them, and I don’t want to see them visiting you at home”

 

“Is that a command or you’re pleading?”

 

“BOTH!”

 

“Ok, if that’s what my alien babe wants”

 

“Promise”

 

Jongwoon kiss her lips

 

“I promise alien babe”

 

“Can you please drop the word alien?”

 

“Then don’t speak language that I can’t understand”

 

“Fine”

 

Jongwoon hug her

 

“It’s nice to have a wife like you. Saranghae babe”

 

Ryeowook’s eyes widened hearing her husband; did he just say that he loves me? Ryeowook told herself still can’t believe on what she heard

 

“Is there any problem? I’m going to be a liar if I told you that I still hate you”

 

“Is that for real?”

 

“Of course babe it’s for real, I really love you. Do you still hate me?”

 

Ryeowook kiss him

 

“What is that for?”

 

“That’s my answer”

 

Ryeowook smile at him and start running away

 

“Kim Ryeowook, come back here we’re not yet done”

 

“You need to catch me”

 

Jongwoon scrath his head while smiling

 

“Run fast babe, I’ll catch you in a minute”

 

 

 

 

 

Ryeowook was watching TV while sitting on the bed; she can’t concentrate on what she’s watching because she’s nervous…nervous to have with Jongwoon, she keeps on staring at the bathroom door waiting for her husband to come out. Ryeowook get the pillow and hugs it tight.

 

“OMO! Kim Ryeowook, you can’t escape from him anymore, just pretend to be asleep; but I bet he’ll know that I’m still awake”

 

Ryeowook start hitting her head and pulling her hair like a crazy woman

 

“I’m so scared; really scared…I’m going to call mama to get some advice”

 

Ryeowook grabs the telephone and was about to dial the number at home, but she suddenly change her mind and hangs the phone immediately.

 

“No way! Mama will just give me weird ideas and she’ll be on Jongwoon’s side anyway. If I call ba ba, it will be akward asking your own father about making love with your husband. Unnie is busy working at Greece and Bummie will surely laugh at me. Teukie Umma will be on Jongwoon’s side either”

 

Ryeowook start walking around as her heart beat so fast. She looks at the mirror and stares at herself

 

“OMO I’m going to be tonight, but I’m not used to be in front of other people”

 

Ryeowook bite her lips

 

“What will I do now? I’m sure Jongwoon will never let me escape from him again. Kim Ryeowook prepare yourself, just calm down, OMO! What if I can’t handle his…his…his…it will be a great trouble”

 

Ryeoowok slap herself

 

“Yah! Stop imagining weird things”

 

Ryeowook start banging her head on the wall; Jongwoon went out of the bathroom wearing white shirt and boxer’s shorts. He stares at Ryeowook who keeps on banging her head on the wall while talking weird things

 

“Babe”

 

Ryeowook turn around to find him staring at her

 

“Hi hubby, you’re so fast”

 

Ryeowook smile weakly

 

“What are you doing?”

 

She shook her head

 

“I don’t know”

 

Jongwoon smile and walks towards her, Ryeowook takes a deep breath

 

“I think, I need to use the bathroom”

 

Jongwoon hold her arm to stop her from leaving

 

“You’re not going anywhere, and please stop giving too many reasons”

 

Jongwoon carry her on his shoulder

 

“Put me down, I really need to go in the bathroom”

 

Jongwoon laid her on the bed as he lay on top of her

 

“Why?”

 

Ryeowook smile weakly and turn her eyes away from him. Jongwoon hold her face

 

“Why are you turning your eyes away from me?”

 

“Can we sleep now?”

 

Jongwoon shook his head

 

“I’m afraid not”

 

“You’re tired right? So we need to sleep now”

 

Jongwoon kiss her forehead

 

“I still have energy for you”

 

“Ō, wǒ de tiān nǎ wǒ juéde wǒ jīn wǎn zhēn de huì sǐ” (Oh my gosh, I think I’m really going to die tonight)

 

“What? You promise not to talk alien language”

 

“Mian—“

 

Jongwoon kiss her lips

 

“Babe just let me handle this for you, please don’t be scared”

 

Ryeowook gulp as she stares at Jongwoon’s eyes. He start her hair then touches her nose and lips. Jongwoon kiss her nose then her cheek and then her lips, but Ryeowook manage to push him away and escape from him. Jongwoon stare at her then sit on the bed; Ryeowook felt guilty, so she sit on the bed and give him a back hug

 

“I hope you can understand that I’m not yet ready for this”

 

Jongwoon keeps sitting without facing her

 

“When are you going to be ready?”

 

Ryeowook didn’t answer

 

“Now, let’s talk about this and having a child”

 

“I’m scred to have with you”

 

“Why?”

 

“I’m not yet ready for it, and I’m not ready to be pregnant also”

 

“So when do you plan to be ready for all of those things?”

 

Ryeowook lean her head on his back

 

“I don’t know”

 

“You’re kidding right?”

 

“No”

 

Jongwoon stand and stare at her

 

“Wookie, it’s not a joke, and I’m not playing with you anymore”

 

“But”

 

“Look, we’re already married and I can’t understand why you are scared of having with your husband and gets pregnant”

 

Ryeowook bows her head

 

“I’m talking to you so you need to answer me, so that I’ll know what to do with you”

 

“I’m just an 18 yea—“

 

Jongwoon grab the blanket and throw it on the floor

 

“Damn it! Are you going to reason out everytime that we are about to do it? Aish! You always tell me that you’re just eighteen years old and a school girl”

 

“You’re just a addict”

 

Jongwoon shoot her a deadly glare

 

“I am not like what you’re thinking!!!”

 

“I am not a baby maker”

 

“Wookie, you’re really making my blood boils”

 

Jongwoon take a deep breath and stare at her seriously

 

“Fine, if you want it to be like that, then let it be. Let’s just have our own life separate with each other”

 

“Hubby it’s not like”

 

Ryeowook was lost for words

 

“Just go to sleep now, I think I need to go out for awhile to think”

 

Jongwoon went out leaving Ryeowook alone at their room